Not even a single XRP?

LMAO

What were you doing when the future of monetary transaction arrived?

centralised shit coin

Do you keep all your money stuffed under a mattress?

Bought when it came to Kraken, about .005 €
Sold it all at the first high lmao

SAVAGE

You bought at least 1 right?

knock knock user
>who's there?
New World Order

i got 6k xrp. should i get mor?

/thread

There's liek a billion of them so maybe, but not during the pump. Price is manipulated as fuck by the )))globalists(((

Bought 20k when it was at 0.00001, sold everything when it reached its ATH on April 2. Now all I have are my regrets.

i bought this shit at 3400 sats. i fucked up

buying in since 600 sat. currently sitting at 33k

feels good man

>tfw buy xrp and it inmediately dips

do you think it's gonna make it to 0,00004?

I legitimately have saved all my money in duffel bags for a year and a half, and am now investing it into cryptocurrency. Diversified through 5-10 coins Ripple is one that I have thousands of shares in. I want who the money wants. If banks are fucking with them, i'm in. Cryptocurrencies will be mainstream within the next 5 years, I want the guys who are already getting in with that circle, or are solving real world problems with their product. I don't give a fuck how anonymous a chain is, and at the end of this bubble, nobody else will either.

XRP is primed to move. Good volumes, lots of interest. It's cheap and has solid commercial clients.

ETH and other memecoins held together by shoestrings and autism need not apply. XRP is an investment grade coin.

XRP is a manipulated piece of shit and the coin has nothing to do with what they are doing with the banks. Enjoy the crash like last time faggots.

>Crash

You mean the buying opportunity? I converted $4k into 40k just today, to my pleasant surprise. Just sold a good amount at 4000 SATs. Will buy in at the dip, but the market is now liquid enough to support a 3000 SAT base level, and more and more people are pouring their money in as the recognition grows.

Slow and steady earner.

Your ETH is in bubble, but I will buy in when it crashes down to $11.

Furthermore, the fact that a large amount of XRP is withheld from the market ensures less volatility and wild speculation like with the memecoins, which is the hallmark of a mature technology. I've been watching the markets on Polo and Kraken and I can't find any evidence of manipulation with huge volumes.

You just sold and you are telling people to buy into it now. kys

I watched it for a month and they were manipulating the price. If you were too stupid to see it that's your problem. Oh it's just a coincidence that it's pumping the same time as ETH.

Look I made 5k from it in the last pump and I'm sure it will go up overtime but trying to short it at this price is dumb. Almost at dumb as you thinking ETH is going to crash to $11. Kek

It's a bargain. Buy in now, sit and hold.

Keep in mind, this is a fixed volume coin, meaning that it is naturally inflationary unlike all those mining bullshit coins, where Chinese perverts and social retards "make" them in slave factories run by orphaned girls.

It doesn't though. They would move huge stacks of coins around the top of the sell orders a few places from the top constantly moving them but would never sell them to cause panic selling and the price to drop. I watched it everyday for weeks.

>It's a bargin

It was a bargain at 2300.

>fixed volume

100 billion coins

Top expensive manipulated crap

Less than 7 cents for 2 years

6 cents

fuck XRP globalist shit
fuck also ETH globalist shit

>all faggots crying that its price is manipulated instead of not giving a fuck and riding to the moon
stay poor fags

You got lucky, gz. Investing in XRP is literally gambling.

>I converted 4k into 40k just today.

That's impossible. That math doesn't add up at all. Haha

I sold at like 15% gains, didn't expect this shit to balloon to 50% gains

I'm buying at the dip though

Lel, what an idiotic argument.
XRP is far less speculative than the shitty ass coins like ETH.

Huge price swings and bubbles are signs of an unhealthy and easily manipulated market.

>I'm buying at the dip though

I'm trying to get in at 2900.

Sold about half my stash (50k coins) at 3300. I hope it does crash again because this is one of the few that I'm confident will stick around for years to come. That itself in an accomplishment and makes it a good store of value.

And if it never dips again, oh well I 50k coins is enough.

>Huge price swings and bubbles are signs of an unhealthy and easily manipulated market.

> I don't give a fuck how anonymous a chain is, and at the end of this bubble, nobody else will either.
>I legitimately have saved all my money in duffel bags for a year and a half

sounds like youre caught up in the euphoria, or did you keep cash in duffel bags for convenience?

I'm looking to get into at least 100,000 coins.

>nationalist crypto
wew