/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Part 2 prologue is out
FGO Part 2 OP: youtu.be/XYh7CmLnHCU

>ETA for Stream
www.timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas?iso=20171231T22&p0=248&msg=Stream+when?&font=cursive

>New Year Campaign
>Retweets for limited *4 CE and QP.
>Guaranteed paid gacha
More details in NEWS.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Corday
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gudako Sad

Remind you

LOLI VINCI A CUTE

AM I GAY NOW????

Dunno if anyone has commented on it yet, but the blond dude seated on a throne in the new OP? The place in the background behind him is almost certain Saint Michael's Mount in France. Perhaps it's a clue to the Servant he has?

>More Maaya.
2018 starts great. All I want now is 5* Marie in Chapter 1.

Be honest with me /fgog/, all chances for a Greek order and Archer Herc are gone now, right?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

How long until (we) can enter the club?

Not at all, if that guy with the club turns out to be Orion Berserker as expected we might actually see some

What the hell is up with Nasu and his generic JRPG plots? "H-humanity is bad becuase of X, we need to wipe them all out" -N-no you're wrong, humans are the best because believe in our hearts and have faith nd friendship

Like, fuck off, even /a/ wouldn't follow that trainwreck if it was an anime.

IMAGINE

It just looks like a generic fantasy/ medieval castle. Or maybe he summoned Mickey Mouse

>Start a campaign with Charlotte Corday
>She's revealed for GO
God dammit

you mad?

Why am I so lewd

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8

hahaha time for contrarian

I wish my Japanese was better.

it's not fair diesbros why does fate get to take our villain make him a girl and make way more money off of her than we ever will

I want the tacticool mystic code so badly.

>he knows

>secret ops suit

I can cum for DAYS

Besides Orion, is there anybody he could be?

1 hour to go lads
Last change to ERABE

Thats what happens when your inspirations change from old detective and paranormal novels to JRPGs and Souls.

be honest, how mad are you going to be if she actually turns out to be anastasia?

Guess who is who

Post shitty memes.

Nasu a hack who can't write plot.
News at 10.

Might be saber Herc, he's famous for clubbing

Indrajit (Savage)

They went full weeb pandering
Its over, Fate is not cool anymore.

>Greek order
Not going to happen.
>Archer Herc
50/50 that the club guy is Orion or Herc.

Herc.

>no unlimited fucking swords

Previous

Why would anyone be mad?

Wake me up when Sigurd is here. The new girls are cute but I'm disappointed

I still can't. It's just gonna be dupe for Enkidu or 3.5 anyways. On the other side schez dupe or merlin dupe. Or MHX/Alter. Why bother

First one is probably King Arthur. Second one is king Arthur, definitely. Third one? King Arthur. Fourth might not be King Arthur but don't quote me on that. 5th is King Arthur for sure. Sixth is beyond a shadow of a doubt King Arthur. I'd bet good money the 7th is King Arthur.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nasu revealed that there's some kind of space cops ala Green Lanterns but they don't interfere with the Earth because reasons
It sounds pretty Nasu desu

stream starts in 2 minutes ANYONE HAS THE LINK

2 MORE MINUTES

If it's Orion then I'm not above going on a murder spree in DW's HQ after being cucked by his joke version 5 times while rolling the gacha.
If it's Herc that club better turn into Marmyadose with ascensions.

If there's even a single thing about Fate you don't like, you need to fuck off and stop playing.

High chance i will get a dupe. This gacha is not veteran friendly.

Fallacies again.

The "Czarina" is revealed to be Anastasia.
Kotomine gives that his last order of business at Chaldea is to see to the sealing of CHALDEAS.
The CHALDEAS System is the fantasy that Animusphere family sought to realize -- their chosen pathway unto the Root.
He states that it pains him to crush underfoot something that would be equivalent to the dreams of a small child, but it must be done. It is, after all, the obligation of an adult to disabuse children of silly notions.
The "Tsar," he says, fears the CHALDEAS, as the correction of the past by the use of rayshifting is the sole threat that's beyond their faction's capacity to counteract.
Thus, Kotomine gives Anastasia permission to freeze the System -- to seal off those who would seek rebellion.

The 6000 meter mountain that Chaldea was situated upon was selected so as to prevent the technologies that the Animusphere family from being abused in the interests of any one country. The mountain range itself was concealed by thaumaturgical means -- and the endless snowstorm that enveloped the facility was actually reinforced by the facility's bounded field.
Following Anastasia's NP activation, the interior of Chaldea rapidly drops to a temperature of -100 Celsius or lower. Effectively, the facility's systems have been rendered entirely inactive.

In the course of the protagonists' escape, they witness the descent of meteor-like objects from space -- even though they were given no prior warning of this from Panama. There had been no confirmation of extraterrestrial objects of a size in excess of that which would be consumed by the atmosphere -- and their trajectory is perfectly perpendicular to the ground, contrary to a conventional understanding of meteoric trajectories.

So how about those grand servants and beasts?

retards

>>out of the 40+ Chaldea staff that have supported us in season 1, only 8 are able to survive and board the truck.
>spend two years stuck in the middle of the arctic spending every day desperately trying to save humanity
>finally save humanity
>get murdered and btfo by some cunts a year afterwards
i feel bad for the random chaldea staff. i hope they at least fucked some of my servants

How can Guda even compete?

MA-MASAKA!

Since when is Da Vinci this cute?

Fuck stream is on but I need to go buy food! I'm hungry! Why am I still spending time posting?!

and you have to go back

32 minutes, retards, and that's just when the stream opens. Another hour until it starts.

It's not until 10

You're right, I'll fix that later.

Have you seen a picture of what Saint Michael's Mount looks like at night? It has a very distinctive appearance that's basically unmistakable.

If you guys remember, Holmes has lines for Waver if you have him, and Holmes basically says they need to discuss shit about future stuff (fgo2)
What do you think waver has to do with Part 2 then?

>Put a tophat on a french noblewoman

No.

It is a much bigger list, fix it.

Stream link is the same as the apoc stream link you fucking retards

Renko?

Number 3 is Kali

HAT-CHAN?

Holmes gives that the manner of their descent is extraneous to the Common Sense of Man; that they appear neither to be meteorites from the reaches of space, nor debris of a more local origin.

A broadcast on the frequencies normally used by Chaldea is recieved:

"Thus planet shall hereforth be of old reborn anew. The Civilization of Man is not correct. Our growth was not the correct answer. Therefore, I have come to a decision. I shall mount a rebellion against the History of Man that has until now existed -- the Greater History of Man. Hereforth, the World shall be filled with Mysteries beyond the reach of Man. Unto the age of the Divinities shall this planet regress. To this end, Gods shall from the distant skies descend. By the Seven Seeds shall new leaders be selected. The leaders shall this Planet remake. By the gifted 'Leaders of the Apocrypha' shall this World be renewed. However, the life of the Greater History of Man shall not within this process participate. They shall furthermore not be permitted to observe. Fantasies shall here take root. The Trees of Creation shall upon this earth proliferate."

"Hereforth, the works of the Man of Old shall be frozen. Your sins shall by this come to judgment. The Greater History of Man comes to its end as of 2017."

"My name is Wardheim. Krishtalia Wardheim. As the representative of the seven Crypters (?), I hereby announce to the survivors of Chaldea -- no, to the last surviving members of the Man of Old -- the history of this Planet shall by us be succeeded."

>houseki no shit
fuck off

the flamboyant pink haired literal faggot is the guy with the italian name isn't he

i hope we get to lewd eyepatch-chan

When is the gacha going up?

who?

I swear to god she legit looks like the Tawawa guy drew her.

I wonder if he did? Will her card art by all blue?

Till when does it last?
If it lasts more than a week I could give it a shot

I hope it's demon Kali.

Anastasia
? Assassin
Some Poo & Orion
? Saber
Douman
Ferdiad
Valkyrie

His olive club is way more famous than Marmyadose that got its name from some obscure Arthurian legend. Archer or Rider Herc using the club as his melee weapon is preferable to Saber Herc with Marmyadose since it's unlikely that we'll get any more version of him.

Here's your new two swords Sabers true identity

Part 3 is the deluge, with some god flooding the earth making it 100% water.

Part 4, the world is full of wind and all water evaporates with droughts.

Part 5 the world is full of thunder.

Part 23, world is overrun by dragons.

Part 24, fairies are real and are fucking killing everyone (Lancelot dual wielding Excalibur and Arondight [True] as final boss)

Who's rolling for this girl

Bilibili is up now

"Kirei isn't rasputin" fags must be seething. There is no way he isn't.

Yup it's definitely her.

>The "Tsar," he says, fears the CHALDEAS, as the correction of the past by the use of rayshifting is the sole threat that's beyond their faction's capacity to counteract.
So pretty much these faggots could heave been BTFO by the usual Chaldeas business?

Wow such scary threat, so much danger. Nice going Nasu after they put airs, they revealed themselves shitters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Corday

Charlotte Corday

The thing with Marmyadose is that Nasu can actually use it to make Heracles an important character that's relevant to humanity

Charlotte Corday. Also killed by Sanson IIRC.

>Ai-chan servant
Nice

Charlotte Corday

>Da vinci lost her thick legs and is now a loli

WHO THE FUCK IS FALLACIES

it's been on for like 4 hours

>the world is ending
>totally frozen over

FIMBULVETER? RAGNAROK SOON? NORSE ORDER WHEN? WILL BEOWULF FINALLY GET HIS DUES AND KILL FENRIR BROS?

BROS?

So they aren't from space, but actually from other worlds, that "cosmo belt" outside the human order.