Explain to me why ETH is the future now, and not BTC?

explain to me why ETH is the future now, and not BTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

dapps.ethercasts.com/
cointelegraph.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.13040
youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY
youtube.com/watch?v=fbEtivJIfIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because skinny autists are, like, so relatable and they're totally not gonna scam you

so many threads to shitpost and you choose mine, i'm flattered

Bitcoin is too fucking slow.

Ethereum is now backed by a team and should be faster and more reliable (because better technology and actual devs managing it, unlike bitcoin which was left with the miners all alone in their mining shafts)

Btc is the future ,when segwit gets activated alts will get wiped out

When Segwit activates ETH will get especially wiped out due to BTCs new smart contract functionality.

ETH has use as a platform for making it easy to create DAOs, well Ethereum that is the ETH is like the "gas" that runs the system.

BTC is never going to go away but it has too many issues and too many splinter groups right now.

(((them)))

ETH has promise, and is certainly more worthy of investment than most shitcoins (see BitBean), however it's essentially a sketchy as fuck neek running it compared to BTC which is already too established to fail. If you're worried, buy bitcoin and hold and you won't lose money

web 3.0 vs. a digital bar of gold

eth is the "gas" that powers the blockchain apps like another user said

so, eth is quite literally the future and bitcoin is just a currency

Funny for you we have Raiden coming up in less than a month.
EEA announcements haven't even happened yet, ENS is starting May 4th.
Metropolis is June 25th.
And we are already up to 30% of BTC.
The flippening is upon us.
What the fuck does bitcoin have?
Exactly.

Try sending funds through Ethereum, the ETH will (almost) instantly be available on the other account. But the amazing aspect of Ethereum is the possibility to program decentralized apps on top of Ethereum so there are no limitations. On May 4th Ethereum domain names will be available so you can start registering .eth domain names for the new decentralized internet with no servers and no censorship.

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan, Deloitte etc) are currently in the process of building decentralized applications (dApps) on top of Ethereum. All of this will increase the value of Ethereum by an absurd amount. Some of their prototypes will be released here:

dapps.ethercasts.com/

Other Ethereum related news can be found here:
cointelegraph.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.13040

Monitor price here:
cryptowat.ch

You can get Ethereum from coinbase or Kraken. Or buy bitcoins at localbitcoins.com and trade it for Ethereum on Poloniex. Visit Veeky Forums for general Ethereum discussion.
youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY
youtube.com/watch?v=fbEtivJIfIU

except the core devs and miners are literally going to kill bitcoin before they will ever agree on a block size fix

if they don't get their shit together, bitcoin is toast

Raiden is a half baked Lightning Network. Litecoin is already a better coin to send money faster and cheaper than ETH.

Once BTC gets segwit, LN and sidechains its the end of alts and the beginning of 100k+ per BTC.

This will take time so still plenty of time to make killer gains with memecoins.

just dont fall for the web 3.0 meme

if something as pure and simple as bitcoin can be replaced by ethereum, something as complicated as ethereum is much more likely to get replaced by something better.

When BTC decides to actually signal for the lightning network, let me know kid
I'll be on my ETH lambo while you are stuck trying to confirm your BTC blocks

more complicated, more exploits. I still have faif though.

because bitcoin is for faggots and eth is for hyper chad autists

that is all there is too it

Trying to do that would be like trying to explain what an internet flash game is to someone on 1985 arpanet.

>ethereum
>complicated

kys fucking shitcoiner

what's it like sucking cock all day luke jr?

Ethereum is going to kick bitcoin in the balls and then uppercut KO

It is THE fucking financial system of the future