Asking here and not on /pol/ for obvious reasons: Why are Jews overrepresented in the upper classes (business, finance...

Asking here and not on /pol/ for obvious reasons: Why are Jews overrepresented in the upper classes (business, finance, media, politics) in North America and Europe? How long have they had disproportionate presence here?

This isn't from an anti-Semitic perspective; I like a lot of aspects of Jewish culture and I have Sephardic ancestry on my father's side. I'm just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Producers_(1968_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in the past jewish families that were faced with poverty usually converted to christianity

Not an expert, but I'd imagine it's because Jewish culture is very similar to first generation immigrant culture because of the way they don't fully integrate into Christian society while accepting its virtues. Plus they were allowed to do all the unsavoury money-related jobs that Christians weren't after the fall of the Roman Empire, which may have helped to set up a culture used to managing money.

I think it's a family culture thing.
Jewish comedian often joke about overbearing mothers, but it probably means that they're parents help them focus.
Parents are involved in their childrens lives, and have high ambitions/expectations of them.

Like other user said handling of money was frowned upon by christians so that meant jews gained wealth from banking jobs.

Centuries of selective breeding caused them to have the highest average iq of any ethnic group. Smart Jews good at his job got rich and married a jewfu and had lots of jewlets dumb jew converted to Christianity and married shiksa.

Christians in Europe forced them away from land ownership and into financial businesses such as moneylending, providing Jews a high-class position.

Additionally, Jewish culture focusses immensely on education.

>they were allowed to do all the unsavoury money-related jobs that Christians weren't after the fall of the Roman Empire
When will this meme end?

The most successful merchants and bankers of the middle ages were Christians. Look up the Medici or the Fuggers. Jakob Fugger literally put Charles V on the throne (without his intervention the French King would have become Holy Roman Emperor) and the Emperor granted each and every single of his requests - not to mention that he also was a Christian cleric.

Jews mostly became important during the Early Modern period. During the middle ages Jewish bankers weren't really that important.

>be jew in European village
>get job offer
>get to a high position
>only allow jews to get the jobs but fool goyim into thinking those jews are white people so they dont suspect nothing at all
>Overtime fill the top positions in society with only jews

Nice numbers but only half true. Nothing of intellectual or scientific value has ever came from jewish learning centers. An argument that those centers peovided the educational discipline needed in secular education can be aruged for however.

>Nothing of intellectual or scientific value has ever came from jewish learning centers.

???

Ill make this clearer than: jewish stress on (a specific sort of) education contributed nothing to jewish success outside the ghetto etc. Since jewish education can be basically summed up as memorising sayings from rabbis who wrote in the 3rd to 6th century ad.

What other ethnicities are there? Irish people are over represented in banking for example.

Wasps are too.

which one is the oyest vey I can't tell?

Are yhere other ethnicities which prevail on different fields, like music, architecture, engineering etc.?

Jews are successful because they are psychopatic savages who don't even see gentiles as humans.

It's hard to make business and fuck people over all the time if you feel bad, sorry about it. If you have empathy for the people you are swindling, you will be a less successful swindler. Since Jews consider all goyim to be literally cattle, they don't care when their schemes ruin their lives, they don't feel guilt when a fooled goy stand before them screaming how he was fucked.

See Efraim Diveroli, Jordan Belfort, Bernard Madoff and other Jewish scammers. They are successful because their ethnic hatred against all non-Jews offer them a huge drive.

Idiot.

Jews stress all education, not just Torah shit. Get anything less than an A and prepare to be passive aggressively shunned af desu

Can you actually prove me wrong?

It's a fact that Jews are a majority of scammers, swindlers, and this fact is actually celebrated in Jewish culture, for example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Producers_(1968_film)

It's also a fact that Jews don't see non-Jews as humans.

Madoff is a victim of his bank.

This man has faced the Jewish hivemind and survived

>Why are Jews overrepresented in the upper classes (business, finance, media, politics) in North America and Europe?
are they actually though?

the producers is a comedy, Zero Mostel's character is played up to be comically disgusting, and they all get sent to prison at the end.

This is quite possibly the worst argument I have ever seen on all of Veeky Forums.

why do stormniggers who want to genocide all non whites always accuse the jews of viewing non jews as subhuman and act as if it the ultimate evil?

really activates those almonds.

I don't want to genocide all non-whites. I don't even want to kill all Jews. I'm just remarking a fact: Jews don't see goyim as humans.

They tell us so themselves!

Don't make the mistake of thinking a quote from one extremist means all the millions of jews around the world share his views.

I'm jewish and I don't see other people who aren't jewish as non-human. I don't agree with the sentiments of people like Ovadia Yosef, unfortunately it seems no religion is spared its share of absolute asshole extremists.

Because they're essentially educated nomads who take up trades which can be moved about, lawyer, business, then media, etc.

Rather a stereotype. Not all people skeptical of Jewish influence want to "genocide other people" as you suggest. In fact most probably don't.

Plus Jews are a highly ethno-centric people living in a time when the West glorifies individualism & materialism as virtues which creates a ripe environment for Jews to thrive.

This, also because they were often forced in ghettos their culture started to value networking, which is a very valuable resource in a capitalistic society.

Well certain positions that Christians and Muslims were often barred from were open to Jews.
Most Jews were literate throughout history, even poor rural Jews.
When an oppressed minority gains a foothold in an industry, naturally more and more of them will pop up in that industry, as the people pursuing jobs here would have been rejected in other paths.
There's also the fact that Jewish culture cultivates learning and knowledge a lot.

Mayaka best girl