>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/12/amazon-lists-18-placeholder-switch-titles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gematsu.com/2017/12/amazon-lists-18-placeholder-switch-titles

FE SOON

They seriously fucked up Fire Emblem. What was once a series about the hardships of war is now a garbage tier Waifu fag fest for socially awkward weebs who jack it to poorly drawn Hentai on deviantart. It's fucking disgusting how Nintendo weebified a decent strategy/RPG just to appeal to the lowest common denominator. What the fuck does any of this have to do with Fire Emblem?
The women in FatesAwakening look like they came from some shitty Hentai and are ready to suck off a room full of dudes. They don't strike me as women who are ready for battle. The women in the earlier FE games were simple, they wore regular clothing like everyone else, they also weren't rocking giant tits and they had real personalities.
Nintendo, being the shit weeb company they are just looked at every shit anime stereotype copied and paste and called it a fucking day. Fuck you Nintendo, you're a washed up has-been company like
SEGA, that should've went out of business years ago, but the only reason you are still around is because your overzealous fanboys continue to buy your garbage.

What about Lord Virion?

>no new years Rukina

Why is this allowed?

Girls with short-hair are cute

>12 faes sitting in barracks
Leave me alone already I'm not a lolicon

This.
7 ruined Fire Emblem.

How stupid of an idea is it to give S!Corn Blarowl? With Flyzura's axe also providing an extra ward on top of a ward, I just feel like Owltome could be a viable option for her. I just really REALLY want to finally get my flying team going already. I'm already willing to drop medium investments on Palla if I don't pull Redmilla

Which team will you be joining?

>Linde banner sandwiched between 3 fucking bait banners.

Anna!

Dont worry she'll be on the anniversary. All the starting characters will get buffs and alts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR /feg/!

>mommy look I posted it again

NYzura because thats the only one i summoned, NYCamilla if azura loses

My sensual neechan of course

>tfw only ever pulled one who was -atk, so I foddered her off

OH NO NONO ONO NO ONOO

Dead game.

>Dazzling Gravity +
>Physic +
>Reposition
>Attack + 3
>Wrathful Staff 3
>Hone Cavaliers
>Squad Ace E 3
Is this the optimal build for a +Atk -Def Elise?

Ryoma because he's the one that carried me when I started

NYAZURA
and I'll give her Guidance seal so she can help others

Shut up

NY Ryoma

They’re too lazy, they’ll just reuse Brave Lucina, Roy and Lyn so they only have to make 5 Alts.
They’ll delete the summon videos and replace them with a new set of 8 for these alts

>Reposition
What?

Team Ryoma's going for the inside job

I want to impregnate Anna!

ALL the Annas!

Tell me /feg/, who your favourite Laguz Royal? I think they're all pretty cool, although I feel like gameplay wise Tibarn is by far the most overpowered because Pavise and flight.

Characterwise I kind of like them all though.

Reposition is just such a safe option for any build
Also I never builded a healer before

Since a Wrathful or Dazzling seal would give staff units a little too much freedom, you think what we’re likely to see is a Live to Serve seal?

look at this damage control
neesan

Back off, mate.

Dheginsea and his heart full of neutrality.

Hope he's a GHB with hone dragons.

>Using subhumans.

The heal is their assist skill user.

You can't repo and heal.

Elise can't even learn reposition you dummy.

Team Camilla's going to lose to a Distant Counter Infantry Sword unit for the second time

>sheep is a bonus unit next season
time to bust out the nuclear option

Well, their healing staff goes in the support slot, you see.

He'll be the first armor dragon unit and will lead to the new age of BST creep.

Ryoma.

Like I said I never built a healer before and I just slap reposition into almost everything so it came off auutomatically

pls gib advice

>Trying to pull Elise
>No colorless so pull red praying for a 4 star Chrom
>Pull Ryoma and reflexively merge him because I have an optimal one already and he has shit SI
>Ryoma is on the gauntlet and I could've had a level 1 unit

SHIT

is this just speculation on a Refine Weapons part 3 banner, or did someone finally figure out how to handle the banner image files

I managed to finally get lucky and pull this fine piece of ass any way I can salvage her?

I only have flyzura, so that.

I love Renewal 3

Seliph, Merric and Linde are pretty much the next on list without any doubt.

>he fell for the firesweep weapons meme when candlelight is a thing
(lol

Ryoma. Because he's the only one I have, and he's from this lego banner to boot.

>Elise
>Reposition
>Cav shitters have rotted brains
>This cunt has an Elise and I don't

There is no justice.

Naesala. Everyone hates him, he can't stop fucking up, and he plays all sides for varying reasons but he means well. I can relate.

I only have There ya, so there ya go.

winter tharja because i have her and i get to shitpost

What if you accidentally called Camilla "mommy" during lunch together?

Flier teams benefit more from running aggressive builds given their ability to ignore terrain. Also, other fliers serve as better tanks than corrin

Camilla isn't real. She's an image on a screen

My favorite.

No one but Lyn seems to be able to hold candlelight properly so I hate it on aesthetic principle.

>not Gravity+ with a reposition user

Don't forget to summon your FREE 5* Fjorm by playing Book 2 guys!

Chrom because he's the only one I have and I just have to support my father in law

What in the hell do i do with this -atk effie? Got plenty of 4*s so wary fighter fodder isn't needed. Please tell me she's still usable

How can you like Takumi when he has an ancient evil consuming his immortal soul trying to turn him into the Hoshidan Garon.

She'll be useful no matter what given her skill set and being a magic armor. She just won't be as good as she could be.

I don't have him but Ryoma because a non seasonal kicking everyone's ass will be hilarious

THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME
THIRD
FUCKING
TIME
I'VE BEEN PITY BROKEN ON THIS BANNER
I JUST WANTED EITHER ELDIGAN, JAFFAR, OR MINERVA, I'LL TAKE ANY OF THEM, AND YET THIS IS MY THIRD FUCKING CELICA

AND SHE'S +HP LIKE THE OTHER TWO CELICAS
AMD SHE'S ALSO -SPD

AHHHHHHHHHHH
I
HATE
THIS
GAME

at least I got fucking furyboy

I got a Fjorm in the free summon of the second legendary banner. I wish it had been her sister, but there were no green orbs.

just speculation zzzz

I like Reyson because he tries his best to murder even though he's not good at it and naesala because he's hot

Realized that saving up orbs is a waste of my time, fortune favors pulling with under 40. Lego banner or New Years?

Hey man, that's a Distant Defense right there for super tank builds.

Ryoma.
He is the one who seems to like to party.

I got all three focus units and a regular taco plus a mia in only 65 orbs. guess this is what luckshitting feels like.

>cant one-round anything
>drops enemies HP below 50%
>gets fucked by wing of meme
nothing personnel

Naesala, skrimir and Lethe are my favorites, but they're all pretty good.

this triggers the nopan savage

Ok what the fuck's with this guy? The only ones who can take a hit from him is Lute and Seth, everyone else gets doubled or takes way too much damage, and Lute only has a 40% chance to hit him

I hope he gets Suekane or the person who drew Saber as his artist. I already know Reyson is gonna get RYO'D so I need something to hide my disappointment

>he doesn't know

i want aYra and Mia so fucking bad bros. If i see them in a banner in 2018 im ready to spend my whole month worth of income unironically

I thought it was pretty funny that he punched Oliver in the face but ended up mostly just breaking his own hand.

My second Celica is already rotting with no one to inherit distant defense

I can't spin this positively, I'm down 200 f2p orbs I've been saving since I reasoned there would be an eldigan/Minerva banner, I've been rolling for these TWO FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT SINCE I'VE STARTED THE FUCKING GAME

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE
I HAVE ROLLED ON EVERY
FUCKING
BANNER FOR THEM

But how will you live?

>having difficulty with a sacred stones boss

Haha

Fictional characters don't have to be good, they just have to be entertaining!

i'm ready whaling under a bridge

Joshua might do OK

how are you building azura? i’m not sure how i’m going to build her for a mixed team yet

>only rolled one Tiki ever
>got to the point I didn't even realize she was 3* because she was so rare
>Christmas banner
>suddenly I have 6 Tikis and no Tharja
Guess I should start investing. What's better for her, +def -res or +def -hp? Would +res -hp with res refinement work to make her a mini mixed tank?

Haha

He got critted by Pablo a few chapters back

>3rd serika
>can't even roll one myself

>I can't wait to get this unique new dancer unit to give TA, WoM, hone cancer

In the trash.