/tsg/ - The Sims General

back from the dead

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14734143
youtube.com/watch?v=cLAhslvOX9M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbN1-cT1I6I
imgur.com/a/wCsAx
imgur.com/a/2tzNb
imgur.com/a/AFQMa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEE

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

I CLENCH MY FISTS AND BEAT IT

I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT

I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

okay, i want to know how many people here is gay or bi and how many are women.

strawpoll.me/14734143

Every day I tell you guys I'll post screenshots and every day I forget to take any. I'm not used to archiving my sims adventures yet. I WILL post some today.

r8 my room that was based on the previous hotel i worked in

Looks fine but it really does look like a hotel, maybe because of the color of the carpet.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLAhslvOX9M

can i do this in sims 4?

cis white male here
i only play to build cozy houses

i'm a bi man but i only do lesbian relationships in video games.

I don't see why not, just invite the entire town over then remove the door. Jesus this is great though, holy cow. Oh, but I don't think you can keep the people trapped if you travel away from the lot, gotta keep your eye on them.

>pewdiepie2
Are his sims vids good? Been watching his VR shit for the last 3 days, need to find something new to watch

haven't watched many of them but i really liked the meat factory series and my summer car series.

Only sims content I watch on youtube is from LGR. Everybody else is either too much of a fanboy or makes me cringe.

that's really nice of you, honey.

>Made a skinny loner guy based on myself
>Build a house and kind of leave him alone while I play other families
>Come back and find that he's befriended a chad and he comes visit to hang out with him every day
The lads amity is real.

Does the g4w version still crash with mods or did they fix that?

are you me?

since the "transgender patch" i can't stop doing futa x girl couples

Is there any way to make friends with a lot of people at the same time in sims 4?
Like if I throw a party for all my coworkers , will my friendship with them increase?

Catsusan is best Susan

she wears a blue collar because of her GF Erin Kennedy

what kind of dumb nigger would make an obese character like lmao?

fat pig in a dress
can't make this shit up

fuck sims3 is literally unplayable. The only way you can get any kind of enjoyment out of this game is by installing only the basegame and ww.

Where's Rick?

Might as well install Sims 4 + EPs and WW then

this

sims 2 > sims 4 > sims 3 > sims 1

sims 3 haved so many potential, and yet they fucked it.

where i can download your sim?

>install ww
>toddler and pets are now starving to death because sims are too busy banging each other

i-i gotta uninstall this thing

best op

Jump

>that fart blast of pixie dust

How to fix? With some of the Cats & Dogs hairstyles the hair texture gets into the eyelashes. No idea what causes it. I have the latest version.

it is a known bug.
It's on the sims 4 forums and on the EA help boards. They know, they just haven't fixed it.

get Sims 4 Studio and run the batch fixer

LOVE MEEEEEEEE

i had to sell the megaphone cause she kept ranting at peoples houses. i didnt come to china for her to rant at asians.

Is she trying to seduce and bring back?

i just want the axe thing from the final tomb here.
Had to do one of those missions where you "convince the locals"

i may have fucked up the carpeting

the one in pink looks like a man

That thing is terrifying. Man the Sims 3 was an ugly game.

yeah, but if you can get over the uglies its still way more fun.
I'm fucking around in china atm. Its good fun.

can someone explain to me what the point of this game is?

it seeme like it's either for making meme tier shit like or for straight up autism if you take it seriously

im confused it's not even a GAME is it?

what, i'm playing the game. I'm in china raiding tombs for a magic axe.

Why is she unconfortable I don't get it

she had shit sex

Aussie here
>get an idea to buy the games through zip pay or afterpay because not paid yet
>hardly any stores that sell pc games have zip pay
Why the hell does big W or Umart sell all videogames EXCEPT for pc games?

You bloody galah they haven't sold pc games in a decade. Even EB only puts up a token display of them now. There's no reason to buy an empty case and a code when you can find it on sale digitally at any time.

The "point of the game" varies depending on which one you're playing and what you enjoy doing more; Architectural Design, or Life-Simulation.

The Sims originally started as house-building simulation software and the actual "sims" were just there to show off the features of the house. Maxis then took that platform and scaled down the gameplay of SimCity to a personal, household basis, making the sims and individual households the primary focus, which sold like gangbusters.

Sims 2 completely expanded on this, giving sims way more things to do and interactions to have while also greatly fleshing out the household/neighborhood building mechanics. I think a lot of people would agree that The Sims 2, plus all it's respective expansion packs was the peak of the series as far as a blending of the two main mechanics. Despite aging poorly in the graphics department, it still had a strong art style and kept things at the right level of "cooky-yet-grounded".

After that, The Sims 3 came out and really put a focus on the sims and their interactions, while also completely opening up the "neighborhood" concept, essentially making them open worlds instead of individual lots. It's still arguably got the most amount of shit to do, especially with all the EPs. The problem is the game was poorly optimized and runs like garbage, even on modern, high-end PCs. It also has arguably the worst art direction and sim design, with everyone having these uncanny, puffy faces.

The Sims 4 then rolls out with much more stripped back gameplay. The focus has now primarily been placed on the individual sims and their social interactions. Much of the neighborhood and architectural mechanics were either dumbed down or missing out-right. The flip-side is that the game now runs exceptionally well, arguably the smoothest of any entry in the series. Also, sim creation is also the smoothest it's been, with a very solid and appealing art style.

tl;dr - it's autism clearly

She clearly didn't enjoy the D.

I wonder why

Thoughts on my penthouse?

but I can't use zip pay on digital games.

Lower floor

Do you guys play on normal or long lifespans?

I switched to long since normal was too fast to get shit done but now I wish it was just a bit shorter.

normal but it is feeling a tad short. I'd have liked my heir to have a little time to date around, but when i saw he only had like 2 weeks left of young adult I made him wife the first hottie who responded at the park. his father didn't have kids til adulthood and he was an old man by the time they were born, so I'm trying to get an early start on the next generation.

Normal life span is too quick, like the normal time ratio. Long lifespan gives you some time to actually do something. I always play on long, up the time ratio to about 3x normal day length, make the skills take longer to build up, bump the bills up 1.5x or so. I've been trying to find a sweet spot between the longer days and no elongated/screwed up animations, but I always end up finding some overly long animation eventually, like karaoke ones, or looking for frogs.

I've always played with aging turned off.

Layout's fine but it all comes down to how well you utilize the space. I personally think it's better to have a smaller home/living space with better space management than a huge place with a ton of empty space. That's just me though, you do you booboo

But I feel with aging turned off or too long then I won't be playing as intended and will end up just making perfect, high-skilled sims each playthrough. Yet normal lifespan feels too short to accomplish something AND create and heir. Unless you use the potion, maybe.

Your best bet is to use MC Command Center in conjunction with the life span setting of your choice. You can edit the in-game time scale to make days last longer or shorter. The longer you make it, the more sims can do in a day and vice-versa

INISHAL DEE (BUH BUH BUH weeoo)

But perfect, high-skilled Sims is the most fun!
Or rather, I just like keeping my Sim around. I don't want to end up with terrifying randoms.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbN1-cT1I6I

>tfw we'll never get a racing pack

god I wish this game had anything car related at all, even something like what sims 3 had would be good enough for me

ok im done
nini

goodnight

its 4 THIRTY AM here what the fuck am i doing

I love this build! You do it?

Put some clothes on hoar

Yep! i based it off the official blueprints for the house, i also did the Takahashi's house
imgur.com/a/wCsAx
imgur.com/a/2tzNb
here's the blueprints if you wanna see

I love it!!!

Thanks my dude

thank you!!
once i fix some pathing/clipping issues and make a list of the furniture mods i'll upload it somewhere. will post here when they're ready

That would be awesome!

guys i have everything in sims 3 except supernatural,university life,showtime,island paradise and into the future is there anything i should pick up

imgur.com/a/AFQMa
Heres some old pictures from the actual build, i changed it a little bit since then but it's mostly the same
i haven't actually played the game for a while but the mods that I can remember are the tatami mats from emotionalrockfish, japanese room set from noiranddarksims and the futon from misaki0218, and the cars in the previous pictures are from thegtrguy if you wanted to build your own version

I love it, the sims look great too

You should pick up a hypothetical 2059 year model supercomputer that can run Sims 3 without days of loading time.

loading screen is 3 min,getting to the world is 7 mins
i dont see that to be absurdly long

Yeah but it looks so bad now