Post your whiff punishes

I claim you :3

Play Blade Strangers.

im pretending to my internet friends i have a life on nye

Play Juri

>chun far HP can't even hit at crossup jump distance
THIS IS OUR JIVE

ichiban fg when

Why didn't you guys tell me Blazblue was so confusing? So many convoluted mechanics, is GG the same?

Sakura?

>Jive

youtube.com/watch?v=_NDP21NcGD8&t

Who has the best whiff punishment into special game in SFV?

What platform are y'all gonna get DBFZ on? For me it's PS4.

Jesus this is terrible. Entire day of training and I still cant do quarter circles properly with vega. Ironically I get like 80% of barcelona inputs right which should be harder

Any sane person picks PS4

wud play footsies kemono boat!!

are you on keyboard?
many keyboards have trouble properly registering inputs when more than 2 buttons are pressed at the same time.
consider using a gamepad if you have one.

top goob

Is Charlie Remy's dad?

no crossplay, so its gonna be dead on PC. that leaves ps4 as the only choice.

What's the best input method for using your Brook UFB on PC and Windows 7? 360 or Xbone?

Reposting

I just faced my first Rashid and the guy knew how to play the character too. Felt like the character could keep such a high pace with strong moves but his recovery was still so short. Yes I'm a bit salty.

But she's bad

kemono excite

First time posting in vg, thought I'd ask you guys. What's are some recent fighting games (preferably one I can find on steam) with character creation? A while ago I remember someone saying KoF XIV had a good character creator but I can't confirm it anywhere, there aren't any videos or info about it.

Yeah Im on keyboard. At first I thought its just me fucking up but now that Im playing casual with him I noticed that this is borderline unplayable. Hell I cant even get my EX skill working because of this no matter how much I try. Well it is a 5€ keyboard after all... I will get a gamepad, I need one anyway

thats not a thing in fighters

The only fighting games with character creator are the later Soul Calibur games. Tekken lets you customise the standard characters but the options are pretty crap desu

I've no idea who told you KoF XIV has character creator but they're a dumbass

Thank you Capcom for turning /fgg/ into /d2g/ where >we:
1: never play each other
2: suck eceleb cock
3: lose our mind over player/viewer numbers
4: feel superiority over >the other team even though we are just as bad or worse

Dark Souls
Absolver

what's with all the garbage ass Nash players online lately

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur is what you want

I just played Broski in ranked.

How come broski is master rank but he cant win any tournaments?

master europe = super plat na

Because ranked doesn't mean shit. Is this your first game with a public ladder or something?

i haven't seen kolin's super since her announcement trailer

>64 viewers

has broski gone hollywood?

>never play each other
i have been playing /fgg/ jive eu lobbies every single day for like 2 weeks straight now

I played people from here just yesterday though, and I don't give a shit about ecelebs or player/viewer numbers.

did you win

Several of his block strings aren't real, so use an invincible move to get through it.

What do you think is better for Jive? PS controller or Xbox controller? I grew up on playstation but Im open to trying something new if its better

Alex!

he gets his rank points by abusing online gimmicks and the fact that nobody knows the dhalsim matchup.
when he goes up against strong offline players who know the matchup, he crumbles.

is necalli a jobber?

I'll try to keep that in mind later, thanks

Once, then in the second round I choked and fucked up my meaty OS that wouldve killed so I got butthurt and lost two in a row.

>Venom, one of the most requested characters for MvC for years, released not even a month ago
>nobody is talking about MvCI anymore
>SFV AE releasing in just 2 weeks with all the characters fans have been asking confirmed coming in Season 3 already
>discussion on the game is absolutely dead
>meanwhile DBFZ shaping up to be one of the best fighting games ever made and everybody getting hyped for it and talking about it non stop

The absolute state of Capcom.

whichever one you like better.
people say that ps4 controller has a better dpad, but in the end its mostly about being familiar and comfortable with the one you use.

>74 viewers

How long until he leaves us for good bros?

upvoted

There's a french girl who is gold rank who has more viewers atm lol

Why do some people feel the need to be so divisive on what games they play? Why can't everyone just enjoy the games they play?

post capcuk faces right now

Made an EU lobby
Rookie League Networking Event

being a girl on twitch is basically cheating

Help me, I seem to only do "well" when I play cammy, as in I don't instantly lose. What should I do?

Thanks, can I just get this one spartangear.eu/spartan-gear-pc-wired-controller/ ?
I found it really cheap and it looks like it will get the job done.
I was just wondering if its supported by SFV. I dont want to find out that its incompatible

she's pretty ugly though, looks like a goblin

I used the xbox controller for years and then got a PS4 and it was very difficult to adapt so I just kept using the xbox one controller and I don't have issues with it.

I say always go for the official controllers, not cheap third party

literally does not even matter

I had more viewers streaming a playthrough of P4 without commentary.
/fgg/ is really thirsty for even slight bit of popularity aren't you?

The thirst of man has no boundaries.

why do I play better against platinum players than bronze and silver

What league? If silver or bronze, learn to anti-air. People really kill themselves at low ranks. All you need to do is wait and punish.

Im slavic man, cant be very picky

when will broski finally kill brick?

How can I train myself to anti air?
I can do mk cannon spike reliably with Cammy but I struggle even with other characters that have a DP so it's virtually the same input but with punch.

Actually nevermind you are right, official controller is a little bit more expensive and its guaranteed quality. I just read some nasty shit about the spartan one

Capcom can you please fix your netcode for 2018 ?

That'd be a pretty cool thing to do to be completely honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCZ2gB9gB4M

i know >gootecks and all, but this isn't an entirely bad way to practice neutral.

anyone uses arcade stick to play doa5lr pc?.
stupid shitty port does not uses correctly my buttons

so I'm forced to play like this:
P K HPK TAUNT
H T START Empty

how hard is to play the hardcore way? only with p k h t?

That's even worse cheating; all the fedora-wearing cavedwellers wobble into the audience thinking they have a shot at finding a girlfriend due to her assumedly lower standards while all the good-looking girls are greeted with passive-aggressive hostility from their part.

>play menat for 3 days
>stuck in super bronze
>play ed for 2 hours
>silver
hmm

i dont know that particular controller so i cant really say whether its good or bad or works with jive, but im pretty sure you can get any usb controller working with jive on PC.

Because you pay more attention to what they're doing.

I've been getting better at my anti-airs and it's amazing how that really does make a big difference. I still need plenty of work but you really do get a huge advantage when you anti-air jab in Jive.

Hit training mode. You could also anti-air witth your normals, but it'd be good for you to learn to how use your dp properly too. Also keep in mind the distance the DP travels and the extra damage you can get when you hit them lower.

dudes, i've got a question, which of this fightsticks is more durable and lasts longer, Hori Rap4 or N they don't sell them in my country so i have to make a good decision when importing them

Is borski going to Evo Japan?

>mvci
>not having jap voices
Nah sorry dub cucks, i wont play this shit

Soku is actually super fun and neutral based
A shame not many people play it

go to training
set dummy to playback recording
record 3 jumps, all with different wait time at the beginning
set all 3 to play randomly
hit them out of the air

also different characters have different anti air options, which all have different timings and hitboxes.
which one are you having trouble with?

>American superheroes in Japanese

Why is it so hard to Anti air with Ken. It's either I overshoot him by a mile, I get rooted to st. block or I trade because I waited too long. Is there a way to gauge the enemies jump trajectories better or you just get better through time

>punk da fraud got btfo by chadkido
sasuga

Oh shit, I need to try this.

Also, what do I use to anti-air with Urien or Abigail?

Koihime Enbu is actually super fun and neutral based
A shame not many people play it

Make lobby

what was the score

>Is there a way to gauge the enemies jump trajectories better or you just get better through time
Yeah, pay attention to your distance on the floor before they even jump. Just be careful with dive kicks.

>urien
cr.hp is the strongest AA he has. on hit you can cancel into hp fireball to juggle them, and then juggle them again with shoulder tackle. thats like 200 guaranteed damage from an anti air.

>abigail
standing jab is his most consistent AA option.
you can also use his standing vskill to parry their jumping attack, and cancel the parry into mp abigail punch or mp flip for a little juggle combo that deals decent damage.

Broskis such a whiney bitch lmao "Why does my character have bad MUs waaaaah"