How are you making the money you invest into crypto?

how are you making the money you invest into crypto?

>wageslave stocking shelves for two summers
>put a ton into ETH when it was at $4
>put most of my ETH into POSW and am waiting on the explosion to $10/coin

Not a bad way to do it user. Once POSW blows up, it's back to ETH or do you have another coin in mind?

After that I'm just going to put it back in ETH and cash out (since I'd be set for life).

I'm a conjurer of cheap tricks on the street

Birthday money from gram-gram. She has azheimers. Bitch doesn't realize that it is my birthday every month

>be one of 14 grandchildren
>be only good grandchild that visits grandma in her assisted living home
>I just casually make mention of how I am going out with some friends to celebrate my birthday.
>she goes straight to the checkbook
>has me write the check because 'ma arthritis'
>write myself a $25 check
>she scribbley signs it
>take two hard candies and sneak out of there
>see Jeannette mirin me from her walker as I come strutting down the hallway.

Apparently Jeannette is a floozy

Dont you worry you'll get caught?

Kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

LMAO

$70k salary in professional level job. I basically trade crypto and answer emails all day.

Am I the only one who refreshes coinmarketcap and Veeky Forums all day?

Will ETH become POS this fall do anything to the posw price?

nope, i also do similar while in the office

Dog grooming. I do it one day a week and make 150-300+ that day depending on how busy it is. It takes a few months to learn and about a grand in tools that you have to invest in....but its a skill I picked up in high school.

no

If POSW adds ETH to its platform (which they will if they aren't brain dead), it will definitely help

Network Engineer/IT - 75k base salary. Constantly refreshing /biz on browser and on phone app when in the shitter. Use blockfolio app to get alerts and keep track of all my gainz

Lots of noobs entering the market will be looking for a simple easy way to stake their ETH enter POSW. Both will moon together.

>how are you making the money you invest into crypto?

From day trading crypto.

ETH staking is coming to posw this summer. Shit's gonna moon

People are fucking retarded and sell their shit for 10% of what its worth online, at a garage sale. Wake up on Saturday morning at 7 am and check craigslist or just drive around a neighborhood. I've bought ipads for 20 dollars.