ALL IN ON EURO

GOING ALL IN ON EURO MACRON IS GOING TO WIN CAUSING A MASSIVE SPIKE ON EURO

literally free money biz you stil got 10 min

What kind of losers trade fiat currencies?

oh yeah euro might spike 10% thats nice and all

i'll just be over here with my cryptos and get 30% daily increases

>Hillary Clinton is gonna win guys I can feel it!
>I'm all in!

do you even understand whats going in france? macron is winninng ''

post screenshot

already on profit in two trades , just waiting for that spike on tuesday

happy weekend everyone

>Down 20k on 61k.
Yikes, user.
Buy the rumour, sell the news, m'friend.

its always down before the jump , macron is winning you ll see , ill post tuesday with updates

>do you even understand whats going in france? macron is winninng ''

huff post "news"

doesnt matter france is different than the states

France is very, very different from the US.

Macron is winning. It's not going to be close.

If I hold EU because Im a spaniard, should I but $ or yuan if it spikes?

Also this, France is not retarded.

I wouldn't trust the media that says Macron will win 100%, the same media says Hillary wins 100%. Regardless, Macron is a piece of shit. France has become a shithole, no one wants to visit a place infested with muslims and terrorists.

how do I mix this in with my ETH/EUR winnings

tuesday? isnt the election next sunday, may 7?

everyone is expecting macron to win so this should all be priced in to some degree. maybe a small spike.

Nice demo account

This will not happen.
French people are way more aware of politics than the average US folk is. French always talk politics, eat politics, shit and piss politics. They deal with socio-economic issues with more rationality and less emotion than americans. Polls and statistics are also more serious here.
tl:dr
Macron will win 80% - 20%, this guy is right.

so why are the french cucked faggots who want to be raped and gunned down in the streets by filthy moslems?

jesus christ you are down 20k?

Am i reading this right? Down 20k and 80k in equity means u started with 100k and lost 20k, 20%drawdown? Christ dude.

Do us a favor and give us your account number and investor password, so we can track your losses. Please i wanna see this.

see

don't the french hate muslims?

not a majority apparently. LePen is the toughest candidate on islam. maybe the moderate right and even the commies(also anti EU) will jump over to LePen if there is a 9/11 level attack before the election (fingers crossed). i thinks the moslems actually might try to pull this even though it seems like it would be against their interest. they're all retarded from being inbred for generations, and they need to be put in their place like little children. Satan put sandniggers on this earth to test us.

The french I know are all a bunch of pretentious idiots. If they hear you speaking English with an American accent they will
get all upset . Then when you speak French to them, they will keep correcting your accent or just randomly switch to perfect English.
When they get 2 beers in them, they turn into reddit. They all think they have these unique and profound political views but they are
all literally just reciting the same couple of pseudo-intellectual true-isms. And they've all got massive inferiority complexes about the US.
If they do anything differently in US, you should expect a lecture on why the French way is much better. Paris is Africa, Nice and Marseille
are Algeria, and Im sure most of the rest of the country is the same. Normandy and Corsica are alright though