This triggers the buttcoiner

>This triggers the buttcoiner

how does it feel that your legacy gook coin will soon be dethroned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IWPuqplYjWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>g-guys, E-ETH is f-facebook and B-BTC is m-myspace
>r-right g-guys
>g
>g-gu
>GUUUUUUUUUUUYS

TL;DR

Meanwhile ETH went up $25 in 48 hours.

Fuck BTC i literally buy high and sell low every single fucking time

ETH bagholder detected. Hope you get out now :)

I have a CS degree and these fact have always bothered me and are obvious to anyone who has taken a data structures and algorithms course. vitaliks background is math based not CS so its not really surprising there are inherent flaws in the design of his software

>utterly trashes the system's scalability

somehow thinks it can't be solved with sharding

a blockchain that can compute complex transactions or have stateful scripts is better than a blockchain that has none of that

greg maxwell is an idiot. you're a charlatan being led by a charlatan. sorry buttcoin holder, but you're about to get assblasted by ETH

>I have a CS degree
>I know more about why ETH has flaws than the EEA

It's like you guys aren't even trying.

LOL

can you shut the fuck up?

>obvious to anyone who has taken a data structures and algorithms course

ya it's so OBVIOUS. I mean just look at all of the STUPID ethereum developers who have taken a retard-easy intro to data structures class that are still working on ethereum despite its OBVIOUS flaws. there's only thousands of these idiots, many of whom have masters and postdocs in CS

Yeah sure computing the same thing across a network of computers is a great idea. That totally sounds like it will continue to scale as a core idea of the technology as the number of running smart contracts increases the computation layer stays constant. This is the exact same issue bitcoin has had multiplied by 100000 because an acconting application is simple and a distributed computer is not

Google puts out crap products which fail almost every month. You are retarded if you think these people are infallible

IMPLYING THAT THEY WON'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH SHARDING

IMPLYING THAT ETH DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN TO FUCKING DO PROOF OF STAKE WHICH WILL INCREASE TPS AND SECURITY BY AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE WHILE BITCOIN HAS TWO CAMPS OF RETARDS TRYING TO DECIDE HOW TO INCREASE THE BLOCK SIZE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no fuckboy, you are retarded

you think that these OBVIOUS problems won't be fixed by people who would run circles around your stupid ass

Oh so youre going to split up the network? Great idea except one big fat problem, when you shard the network the computation required to rewrite history is a function of the size of computation on that shard. Any new branch is suspect to having its history rewritten without some new tricks which have not been invented yet.

These are unsovled problems

You are betting on things that dont exist yet. You must be so smart

"computation required to rewrite history is a function of the size of computation on that shard"

which is why they're going to proof of stake

each shard will be backed by a set of validators staking a security deposit. fucking with a shard will cost hundreds of millions of dollars

that's how you make money, boy. do you even know what investing is? the financial markets are bets on the future.

All that said i hold eth because idiots like yourselfs bid up the price even though you have your heads up your asses and think unproven ideas will come to fruition with zero doubt

So your betting that TWO new technologies will be implemented completely changing ethereums core code. Not to mention these things you say will be implemented without a doubt before someone else, first mover advantage is huge and ethereum is becoming a large slow project like btc. I shouldnt have to explain to you why you are so stupid

you weren't even aware of ethereum's plans

I don't expect you to be a very good judge of whether they'll be completed or not

bye

Some guy posts a document on a wiki and it becomes ethereums plans. Ok. Talk is cheap. Ethereums plans dont mean shit until its code

>flippening
the only thing worse than a bitcoin maximalist is an ethereum maximalist who thinks he isn't one

> and this is what happens when you don't take your meds

Get on the train lads while you still can

ETH will take over it IS the fucking next big thing

Eth is going to slap bitcoin around like a cheap whore

Eth is going to stamp on bitcoins ugly face until it's dead

Eth is going to kick bitcoin in the head
youtu.be/IWPuqplYjWw

pls stop leave btc alone juss stop

I hope someone took this advice. This was at the tip :)

And BTC went $1350

>greg maxwell is an idiot.
You tell em Veeky Forums shitposter.

WHY IS THE BITCOIN PRICE GOING UP!!!?? THEY TOLD ME IT WAS DEAD!! THEY TOLD ME HARDFORK!!!

It's down about $50 right now..

Ok.. So what you are saying is that if you had just one BTC you would have made $50 and if you bought $1300 worth of ETH it would have gone up $550. Got it.

It recently passed it ATH. WHY@??!?!?>`fj They told me it died and ETH would take it's place!

>t.autist

>cracks fingers
>snorts meth
>stares at the screen for 5 secs
>solves captcha
YA SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT
>posts