>he explains that he's a Lacanian, Hegelian Marxist

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZgHvqyOi0z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*sniff*

is your therapist a sniffing slovenian?

>he explains that he's a Lacanian, Hegelian Marxist
Sounds pretty based desu

Congratulations, OP. I hope you're ready to be totally fixed.

someone post the zizek on Veeky Forums screenshot

Why would your therapist tell you a bunch of political shit about himself? It's completely irrelevant unless he's trying to bond with you or something. Did you bring something up about being a Marxist?

>Yesh, you have, ah, shoshal anxiety, but of course, you know, the true horror, I propose, is zat shoshal order antagonizes you to begin with, because you are a worker and sho on

lel

I hope you lubed up your mental buttcheeks for the massive enlightenment you are about to receive

here's my problem; if i ever do get a therapist, are they going to drive me fucking crazy?

still better than most therapist

>psychology is considered a pseudo-science among respectable academics because it doesn't utilize the scientific method and basically boils down to baseless assertions
>someone who dedicated their life to this dogshit also believes in Marxism

Really makes you think...

Jesus, what a shit combo

>baseless
It's only baseless if the patient lies to them, just like it would be with a normal doctor. I don't know if it's the same with others but I went to a therapist and he had me so some mental exercises and some recording of my activity that would've been helpful to anyone in the situation I was in. It's not an equation but there was certainly a method to it and a scientific analysis that took place afterwards to see if it worked.

Are you sweating so much because you're sexually aroused?

I'm asking for my friend who has a really strong cold.

Modern psychology is based a lot more on neurology and behavior science. Its not freud's everybody is gay but wants to fuck their mom bullshit. Most follow the behavioral and cognitive pathway. Psychoanalytical is rarely used although popular on TV.

Holy shit, he must also be french for the full bullshitting experience.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZgHvqyOi0z

For OP and everyone ITT

Sheit, for you

I think that you need a different therapist. I've had many, and they're not supposed to discuss their personal life or personal views.

>therapist
>tells you about himself

shit therapist desu senpai