/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, argue, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1143 - 2018 Edition

This is a reminder of a great early episode from Sonic X, only made much more sultry!

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEO-ubnsCvg
youtube.com/watch?v=xX_2YGa9zcI
youtube.com/watch?v=XRM88SKM5wo
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jf-85PJY1Q
picarto.tv/garaco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for no matter what happens in 2018, we'll all still be fans of this blue bastard.

reposting for new thread

you have 3 word to describe why Eggman is the best character.

smart funny dad

Post thatg image of sonic and robotnik hesitantly shaking hands from the comic

Sonic is not a franchise anymore, SONIC IS A WAY TO LIFE.

Roboticization is cool

im guessing there won't be a sonic game this year. being in between releases.

Let's ring in the new year, /sthg/!

I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE, EVEN THOUGH I AM STRONG

kek

I'm Nuckools the in Kidney.

Original The Character

NEED SOMETHING MORE THAN ME, SOMEONE TO PUSH ME TO VICTORY

What an OP to start the new year with. I suppose it's safe to assume it's going to be another "great" year for the general?

Loses to animals.

Anyone got any /tgt/ infinite edits?

youtube.com/watch?v=FEO-ubnsCvg

Silly yet intimidating

there can be only one

LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO, TOGETHER ME & YOUU

What's your score against the animals, huh?

It's been a long rough road
And you're finally here
You move an inch forward
Tell me your Sonic-related resolutions for this year

Happy new year Sonic FAGGOTS HAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAHA

Maybe, maybe not. I can expect this year's threads being much slower than 2017's, due to what may be a lack of games news. So the comics will likely dominate discussion here in /sthg/ throughout 2018, which I'm fine with.

youtube.com/watch?v=xX_2YGa9zcI
youtube.com/watch?v=XRM88SKM5wo

I want to contribute to the general in meaningful ways more often

If you want the TGT and Sonichu edits, check the Booru, they're all on there.

To beat all you Sonicfag assholes to oblivion

I want to work on my itabags, start making the Sonic scrapbook, and work on reading the old and new comics.

I just hope that, Project Plus will be something amazing.

Thanks

abusive relationshipu

I want to read all of the Archie comics, even the dark age ones, by the end of the year. I don't want to just skim through them. I want to digest one individually.

happy new year mariobab

>This is a reminder of a great early episode from Sonic X, only made much more sultry!
nice

>not mia and tia for the girls

Listen up, Pencil Necks! As the quickest draw ever to wield a sketch pad, Wild Woody's going to write-off a bunch of bad guys on his way to putting together the shattered pieces of a magic relic! To get himself out of a jam, Wild Woody can sketch-up things like bombs, mermaids, cyclones and ghosts! ...or just rub out enemies with his big eraser butt! Get the point? Includes amazing 3D rendered graphics and 3D bonus rounds!

I want to make "KEN PENDERS RPG: The Sonic Armageddon of the Lost Ones" and draw the newest TGT chapters that only exist as scripts.

There are people who look down on those that say their enjoyment of something was ruined by its shitty fandom, but that is exactly the case for Sonic. I can't look at a single facet of the Sonic fandom without it making me feel like shit just for liking the same games as these fuckwads, and every time I play a Sonic game I feel like an absolute piece of shit because I'm playing the same thing as all of those faggots I hate. Let's face it, putting together any group of Sonic fans can only end in baiting and shitflinging because we all hate ourselves and each other. There's no point in complaining about the shitposters or the -fags shitting up the threads because that is the status quo, you're the weird one for wanting anything better than this.
Sonic fans should honest to God just fucking kill themselves because we are all shit and we contribute nothing good.

By the way, I like your poetic rhyming, user.

*Falls asleep before midnight*

WAKE UP YOU RATS, IT'S ALMOST 2018

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. Allow me to clarify:

>boostcucks
>want to run in a straight line and homing attack enemies in a straight line through every stage, hate having 2D sections (75% or more of their own games)

>adventurefags
>want the open world meme that has not and will never work with Sonic, want nothing 2D in their games whatsoever

>classic fans
>want 2D platforming as seen in classic, Advance, and Rush

This is what we mean when we say boostcucks and adventurefags aren't real fans. I hope this helps you understand why you don't actually like Sonic games. Happy new years.

Planning on doing so, I'm tired.

>never turn back
Around the black.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jf-85PJY1Q

Wild Woody VS Sonic
Who Wins?

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD WOODY

I can't believe Blaze is fucking dead

Let's talk about Kayla. Keep it civil.

Get-a load-a this

>Let's talk about Kayla
No.

based sinister mustache

more the merrier

Nice thread Sonicb*WHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Best 2018 ship has arrived. Reminder that lesser ship should not be here anymore.
Post cute to celebrate a new year of Sonic.

thanks. I've been waiting since mid October to post this

I would post *beeps*, but I don't want the mod to throw his mom.

Also fat Sonic a cute

Don't think about it, user. It's someone trying to make a new copypasta

Again, I do not keep a journal, that wasn't me.

Also, Happy New Years Eve. Less than 2 hours left of 2017, in my location. Will 2018 be a good year for Sonic?

No it won't, but it will be a fantastic year for The Lara-Su Chronicles.

I honestly don't want another Sonic show after Boom. It's clear that NOBODY can get it right.

Sonic runs straight into the future!

If Sonic X didn't had Chris then it would be a perfect Sonic show right?

Blaze is bad with kids

Everything outside of that spoiler is wrong.

What part of "NOBODY can get it right" did you miss? Sonic X was ass inside and out. Chris was only one of many things wrong with the show.

mistletoeu

>gay birb

Sonic is not a birb, user

But Jet is, and Sonic isn't gay in the first place so you are doubly wrong.

Sonic is gay. For Adventure!

What if Sonic was a hedgehog?

You sound flustered.

About a low quality ship like that? Hardly.
If you want to bait, at least use the good stuff.

Nah, would never work.

Sonic is a lovely & fast ship, don't you insult him user

Says the user who fucked up his backlink.

Hey guys, happy new year! I'm gonna try and do a stream for the first time. I'm going to doodle some requests that you're willing to throw my way!

picarto.tv/garaco

What backlink? I wasn't linking anything. The only that posted a decent rebuttal thus far is

Happy 2018 from Argentina to all Sonic fans!

Name a better ship than Wild Woody X Sonic
Protip: you can't

Are we gonna do another Ride till the new comics launch?

Bardonic

also this

Bardonic is the real OTP of the series

Literally Froggy x Damn Fourth Chaos Emerald

2018 is a year of the dog, post your favorite Sonic dogs!

Chinese new year is still several weeks away

Don't post Milla prematurely, wait for the right moment

T. W. Barker is one of the best Sonic villains. Would love seeing him acting a bit more serious.

Who is this?

Canon Sonic dogs only, user

So Milla is canon then?

>tfw
Oh well

I'm gonna buy Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1 & 2! And then I'll get Episode Metal too!

StoryAnon here, been gone for like a week... had a death in the family but I"m doing better. Sorry for delays.

Ready for this year to be over and the start of a nice new one? I sure as heck am.

Happy New Year guys.

who is mr. badwrench?

>Rush
>classic