MUH COINS

I guess this is what happens when kids want to play "business". This board is a mess!

It's almost as if the board was made for coins or something

Welcome to the containment board newfag. Also, aren't you gonna circle vitalik too? Ethereum is a coin or are you just being a hypocrite nigger

>implying that ETH doesn't warrant a lot of discussion

fucking kys nocoiner on suicide watch desu senpai kek sage bless

This board is for alt-coins you cuck

> I swear I dont hate money guys
>HAha jokes on you poor coiners
SUCC

It was never meant to be a containment board and I certainly aint new (if I was I would be shilling coins)

>Also, aren't you gonna circle vitalik too? Ethereum is a coin or are you just being a hypocrite nigger

I just missed one. Relax you stupid asshole

>cuck

Its thataway, pal --->

>circle boards winning
>realizing you are in fact the problem

>It was never meant to be a containment board and I certainly aint new (if I was I would be shilling coins)

this board was made to contain crypto threads from spamming /g/ lurk moar newfag

Bullshit it was. It has only been in the last few months that the shilling of coins has really become a problem here. Both /g/ and this board have been around a lot longer. I was around when the idea of Veeky Forums was first floated - there was no issue with coin shilling anywhere then.
Again, in English please.

Bitcoin has been really great for the board. Amazing memes and lots of energy.

I would laugh if this was not such a tragedy

Hey newfag

>Hey newfag

Sigh

Mad boomer detected

oops, meant 2 say "Bitbean", not Bitcoin, fuck.

You bet I'm mad. Everything we have done to repair the world after WW2 is going to be ruined by you little assholes. And you couldn't care less.

>Implying boomers didn't send us into oblivion.

>Everything we have done to repair the world after WW2 is going to be ruined by you little assholes.

This is fucking Veeky Forums the greas pit under the fry tray in McDonalds of the internet.
What do you expect
Either get to mooning or get to snoozing

>Whining about ETH

I think you might be on the wrong board

I expect a helpful board with a modicum of insider info. What am I browsing you for.

You're a real fucking idiot and you are a giant newfag

Its posts like this that just go to reinforce what I have said. I don't expect you to understand that, however.

You spoiled fuck. Fuck you and fuck your social security, I'm never gonna get to see a dime and yet your old worthless ass gets my money.

>Everything we have done to repair the world after WW2 is going to be ruined by you little assholes.

Hahahahaha.... Ahahahahaha.

Like what? You guys exported all the jobs, imported tons of third world savages, and dropped bombs anytime someone threatened the petrodollar because muh 401k muh social security.

Fuck you and everything you stand for.

I hope the dollar crashes and you have to eat dog food until you die of bed sores.

are you fuckin kidding me? all you faggot boomers have done is cuck out to the goddamn jews your whole life. we're the ones who are going to have to step up and fix this mess by rounding up all the kikes and gassing them, as well as banning degenerate rock 'n' roll music. ugh. kill yourself.

LOL
>circles crypto threads
>DOESN'T CIRCLE VITALIK
>MY SIDES

also one more about crypto you missed.

holy fuck, why are you even still here???

Wooo, I won by my post being in one of the none circle threads. 1000 cuckcoins for the person who guesses which one I posted in.