/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #203

Never Ever Edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N (embed)

Latest News
>The new main box is out. Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside.
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>There's something about 5ds, Zexal and Arc-V in the game files so something will appear someday. (This is latest news forever, do not delete!)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHgid0P7xP0
my.mixtape.moe/lltevf.MOV
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This my thread, whoever wants to nerf bamboo blade is a god damn cuck.

Literally dozen of counters

Actual new. Sage/report the early retards trying to stir shit up because it's "ebic trolle :)"

wat

What do you think of the new ranked rewards /dlg/?
>Contact Out
>Berserker Crush
>Phantom Magician
>Overdone Burial

>not berserker soul
it's shit

Start with extra life points skill.
Solved the crisis

>Contact Out
Interesting for hero decks, not that they'll be relevant until stratos

>Berserker Crush
Cool, but kinda useless

>Phantom Magician
Meh

>Overdone Burial
Interesting, I think it has potential

just use this, into the void will kill any chance they have

Also this.

It's a balanced deck imo

My autism wants to grab Phantom Magician for my Destiny Hero deck, but it only triggers by battle and doesn't even grab anything with more than 1000 attack.

Does anyone have a good volcanics deck list?

Whatever it is includes 3 rockets

>bonz gets a 1800 card for his lv 2
>SR for his lv 7

Which characters have the best and worst Level Up rewards?

Kaiba is the worst, lv 40 is absolute shit

I'm using this thread, it's actually on time compared to the other thread

>Hating on my boy Shining Dragon

>30 card deck
>card trader
christ

Why should I care what OP this is? Just let it die, you lost the race, move on.

kys early nigger

why does this card exist

Is the new main box f2p friendly like the last main box was for glad beasts?
I'm guessing you could build a relevant Dark World deck using only cards from this box

define relevant

You can build a Jurrac deck with only rares and below quite easily, just remember to run them as a control deck not beatdown

Whats the best beatdown deck right now??

I'm buying into it now for the bamboo but I'm looking forward to having some Jurrac attack after seeing the one user posting his dick and telling of the success

Fun
Can function in pvp environment, only similar things I can think of is Hazy flame, glad beasts and maybe neos although neos only just got good with Miracle Contact

>threw a tantrum so hard he reported the thread to get it deleted
Hilarious.

That was probably me user, if you mean last thread. My tales of bashing pheonix players, although if burn does get more popular jurracs will hurt

PvP it doesn't send wrong data.
That's how you can clear missions on the apk, like summoning x monster or using x amount of traps/spells etc

>thread made first deleted
What?

youtube.com/watch?v=VHgid0P7xP0

Reposting

my.mixtape.moe/lltevf.MOV

drunk as fuck and wanna make an "Itsu" deck should I spend money Y/N

I play burn myself but I'll be looking at a Jurrac deck too.

Yeah Phoenix decks can annoy me so I like decks that beat them, so it was your tales

Although the other thread was deleted, I think this should be added to the next OPs

Future content (No release date but it's is in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik, Solomon, and Tristan are all in recent files and will appear someday.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Also: Mods are finally doing something against early threads, praise Jebus.

Second ,good info for OP

Well despite you being a dirty burn player I wish you luck when you do run Jurracs as they are the most fun I've had in ranked in a while

and alternatively

Oh yeah you are right it doesn't do that for PvP, I remember testing that out. I'm guessing its to deliberately avoid contradicting reports from both players.

Cerberus seems to be slow and not really worth it in a equip based deck, I could be wrong but it just feels like it'd never get a swing off due to shit like e-con

At least this isn't as cheap as the Restructer Revolution Duel Standby shit so it may not be as widespread. Well, I hope that's the case.

I wish i had 3 mirror walls

thread made early deleted

so the first one without it is better? No edits to that one?

OP is such a baby that someone else made a thread he cried all the way to the prune.

>early thread deleted
how could this have happened???

Making threads earlier is a big nono on Veeky Forums, if everyone did it, a lot of slower generals would die.

I run a lot desu, burn (3 different types lol), mill, naturia, dragon structure uunga bunga, Gemini
I have a 6 sams I'm working on and I believe every card needed for a phoenix deck.
Bunch I'm probably forgetting

To be fair, there were thread wars going on not too long ago where the mods or jans or whoever gave no shit whatsoever.

Probably? The only problem with equip decks is by nature they are pretty slow and backrow removal tends to fuck you over. The deck seems fine it's just whether or not you can play it without pheonix players fucking you over too much

Yeah I'd say so.
Which is good because I like being lazy boy and cheating against npc's but beating or losing to real people fair and square.

Yeah I tend to swap around decks quite a bit, my main ones at the moment are gemini, jurrac, gem-knights, XYZ and gladiator beasts. I just don't have the patience to run burn myself

>early general got nuked
based

is it worth it to grab 2 gaia? feels like removal fodder would be a bit tight, but if I have to special it early to deal with something or just want it more often, how worth is it?

Aye forgot glad beasts, bought out that box almost twice
Also ancient gears now that I'm remembering. A shitty Exodia deck but I've summoned it a couple times which is always fun.

I hated burn, then started using it and enjoyed the torment.
It can get shut down pretty often but can also wrek so I enjoy playing it, and now when I go against it I don't mind it as much.
Sometimes even pick up new things for my burn deck.

If you want to run exodia again the bamboo engine will probably make it not impossible to pull off

are jurracs any good?

That's another reason I went for it, try new burn, potential Exodia booster and a Jurrac type.

I'm planning a toon and Ojama deck once I farm them guys, I have most dropsx3 from Pegasus but need him levelled

should be alright if you play 3 delta, 3 beta and electro beta. put in a couple release from stone to recycle ded gaia's and maybe ama so you can finish your opponent off quickly

are gladiator beasts viable? what box do I purchase to get them?

Yes. The only box that has Gladiator Beasts in them.

no, I DEMAND to be force-fed

Land of the Titans.

ok thanks I'll check it out when I turn on my pc

Ok, they're in the box of go fuck yourself

galactic origin

pack name makes no sense

Fuck did anyone save that exodia bamboo deck from the deleted thread?

I enjoy them and have had no losses against phoenix players since running them, my build is currently pic related and the idea is basically bounce with ptera and spam herra until the opponent runs out of resources at which point swing for game

Guys help, I was playing the battle city event and this appeared on my screen. What the FUCK is he holding?

A shadow realm knife, if it touches you your soul goes to the shadow realm. Remember this is a kids game

A knife
Yugioh is more realistic than you would think

Wouldn't be an issue if we don't have early-thread retards acting like being an OP of a thread is their life's goal.

>round 9
>not a single Maha Vailo
nice "R"NG jewnami

thats just a flat spoon because bakura was eating his cereal, he's inviting marik to brunch

>when you finally get a UR after a massive drought it's a fucking Elemental Hero Neos

How do you beat CA?

you wait for the nerf

E-Con take their dakini as it is summoned to tribute it instead of your monster

Hope for Econ in your starting hand and that they're dumb enough to activate Dakini's effect while you have it out.

How many box pulls does it take to get a prismatic? I don't even care about playing it but it feels like after 500 + packs one would get at least 1

>guy is alive for a millennia
>best weapon he can muster up is some cheap dollar store pocket knife

He's a psychopathic bandit, of course he's gonna get something crude and designed for maximum shanking.

Also he is in Japan, that about all the better he can do

Thanks my man, I'm gonna become a new breed of cancer thanks to your help

guess i'll play this when yugi comes to the gate, thanks

>he doesnt already have every character

it's very sad

Since they're reintroducing event characters for unlock, aprox' how long for Crowler again?

Each character has their unlock event 2 times before being added to the gate. Crowler has only gone once, as well as no other GX characters have gotten an unlock event. It's probably gonna be awhile

>The more active friends you have, the more Vagabonds you will receive and the faster you will level up your characters.

Is this a passive effect or simply "some people might send you one"?

I see a lot of deck builds with mirror wall AND wall of disruption. Why? Why do you need that much damage control?

I'm starting out and I was more inclined to chase the SR than the UR variant but it seems like people run both and I don't get the logic.

Because if you only get one of each without resets it's better to put them both in to have a higher chance of drawing a good backrow attack down. If you have a lot of gems/pay you want to specialize more but there's no reason not to have both if you lack any other good backrow.

SOme people might send you one IF they ever get the prompt to

Yeah, the unlock. About how long is the gap between the unlock events and how long has it been since Crowler?

okay good to know
so there's basically no point in asking for friends here then since I already have one to send them to and the chance of being picked is prob low.

Was just worried it might be a passive effect

Crowler was late October. Don't know what date.

M Y B A G G I O S