Not buying POSW when it's cheap as fuck

>not buying POSW when it's cheap as fuck

Whales are currently driving the price down to get a bigger dividend before the moon mission this weekend.

Get on board before takeoff.

Why is there a moon mission this weekend? What is the event that will drive the price up?

It's about to pop, now is literally your last chance to buy below 15000. It'll sit at 15k for a week then 60k. Then 2 dollars

The amount of GET in literally EVERY posw thread made me sell my car and drop everything into it.

kek

Why should I buy POSW? Won't POSW become obsolete when Ethereum releases Casper and becomes a proof of stake coin? There will be no reason to use a staking pool like POSW when you can stake your coins using a staking contract.

Casper is going to cost something like 1000 ETH to use. Ethereum staking is coming this summer to posw for free.

>tfw no sketchy exchange i trust other than cb and kraken

DONT MISS THE POSW TRAIN

Faggot stop making posw threads. It's no good for my dividend if the price goes up. Fken kys mate

That's excellent to point out.

Staking etc will cost 1000eth.

Most people own two digits of eth.

POSWallet will allow all those eth cucks to stake and there for poswallet will dominate the exchange mArket

Let's be realistic here althought i don't think it will reach $1 soon tho, if you look at all the fundamentals then you should have come to a conclusion tht 8k-10k satishies is the best entry at this point. If ur a memeboi and u come on to Veeky Forums for adivces, take me for granted. You missed the eth ride, and the btc ride, what cha gonna do with ya life ?

It's okay m8 the price is in the shitter right now anyway

Gets in posw threads be killed it

POSW

Pepe
Offers
Substantial
Wealth

Oh praise the Lord of the kek

Show us great wealth

Pepe opens spectacular wealth

PRAISE HIM

Oh lawdy lawd praise

Seriously those the posw threads get an abnormally high amount of repeatinf integers

Is it a sign from Him?

Yes

This is illuminati tier meme magic

Bags loaded and ready for takeoff captain.

Kek

are posw fags on suicide watch yet

Just bought more actually

I believe in Kek and his will.

If POSW reaches $10 I will get a full-body Kek tattoo on my back.

>full-body
>on my back

He's never steered me wrong. My hands will stay strong.

This will succeed. Kek wills it.

Only if I get dubs

haha dubless slut

If I get digits im buying 10% more

dubless sissy!

fuck, i got suckered into this meme. Good thing It was early when it was still in the 4-5 k range. Good luck to those who invested thousands when it was over 15k

Where to buy

KEK WILLS POSW TO RISE

Huh, would you look at that

it's happening

I am game. I am also new. How do I buy posw? I went to poswallet and have an account. But i can't buy in $$$$. Its wants BTC. I have a coin base with very limited ETH because of buying limits? What's with that and is there somewhere else I can buy without limits? And from there how do I link it to poswallet so I can transfer btc to posw and get some posw. Ill hold for $2. Why not? Sounds fun!

click on Dashboard
Scroll down
Find "Generate BTC address" and/or "Generate ETH address"
Click
send dosh from Coinbase to appropriate address

a lot of places have limits until you buy a couple of times.
to get POSW generate a BTC adress in the poswallet website and send it. After that you can trade the BTC for POSW in the site exchange

Dont fall for the meme... keep your ETH

I just bought $150 on yobit, will I get dividends or do I need to transfer it to a wallet?

I would get it off yobit asap.

You probably have to wait for the next payout tho.

The longer you hodl, the more posw you will get.

>Tfw bought 700 out of your 1900 coins at 18k sat
I would maybe buy more at this low price but no BTC left, and transferring money takes a literal week lol

Which wallet would you recommend?

either poswallet online or their desktop version.

Coinomi is also a good option.

Nope. There will be Ethereum staking contracts that let you pool your ETH with other people to meet the 1000 ETH minimum for staking. Payouts and cashouts from the ETH staking contract will all be handled on the blockchain in a visible and decentralized manner. Once ETH releases Casper there is no need for any third party staking pools. Based on this I cannot understand the reason to invest in POSW.

Aww that sucks. No play for me then. I will have to figure this all out on Monday. And hopefully next weekend I will be joining you guys on moon missions. Praise kek. I hope you guys get $2.

I have literally $100 invested in ETH and I bought when it was a little under $60. I will definitely buy more ETH I've read up on the technology and I think its really promising but I can't do much with buying limits on coin base. I guess this just takes time to get into?

Thank you!

My reply was intended for someone else hmm
Anyways I exaggerated with 1 week, but it's weekend now and cash will only be transferred on Monday. Since then it's usually ~1 day. But if you have eth you can convert some to BTC and send it to POSWallet in a matter of hours, then exchange it for POSW.
See you on the dark side of the moon

My hands are sweaty boys

Someone instill faith in me

You see your dubs?

Kek has blessed us. Do not doubt that.

Your palms are sweaty
Hands weak, almost sold POSWetti
There's panic on your face already,
Mom's spaghetti

check your dubs

see here for faith

Faith restored

Thank you Kek

posw theory but also general coin theory, runs happen in a week due to withdraw and deposit times. My funds will be in coinbase on Wedsnday, watch for big spike up due to everyone liking passive income on poswallet

why not zoom in on that pivx chart around the same level we are at now

stop posting about this godawful coin
it went up decently a week or two ago, it's over now
fuck off shitting up Veeky Forums

@2005872
You need to stop spreading this picture

t. Bought at the peak

>@

Got in at 2k sat.

Still up 500%

>Feelsgoodman

currently own 4800 posw and i'm skeptical as fuck. If this shit goes to a $1, I'm happy. Hell i'll settle for $.50.

This was the first dividend. Literally what? Do you even know what this coin does?

Can't wait to be living off my dividends in a few years

Sold my beans to buy POZw