RIP money

>just bought ETH
>It immediately drops...

Pick related

It's at $72 you fucking cuck.

>tfw

Cucked by GF and cucked by crypto in same week.

It'll go to 80$. Then, you can buy a candy bar for your GF's new bull.

might as well sell and cut your losses

just remember to buy in again next time it hits a new high

Fluctuation is perfectly normal, just look back at the past 24 hours. It'll never be a constant climb

Thanks for the advice user! :]

This.

Finally fucking buy in

>lose a bunch of money
FUUUUUUUUUUCK

>drops down a little bit
>sells immediately

I should say something snarky but hold on! Overreacting and selling quickly will not do you any good !

Why would you buy it now? The daily candle is way outside of the upper Bollinger Bands. Its clearly going to revert to at least 25% of the mean line. Geez, basic TA here. Why would you buy an all time high?

you guys do know that you don't actually lose anything until you sell, right?? its not a difficult concept to grasp

I like my ethereum at $10 fgts get cucked for $70 eth kek

Hold it for 3 days. It's not done, trust the process.

It just double topped on the daily chart. Its clearly about to start a pulllback.He will need to hold a bit longer than 3 days to see green

It'll go back up at some point. You just have to decide now if you want out and to break even when it does or to try and ride it higher. It hinges on a question: do you believe ETH has real potential or is it just a mirage?

So what you're saying is?...

buy the dip

You guys realize eth is a pump and dump scamcoin right?

It's nothing but marketing buzzwords and bullshit

Bitcoin has blown past it's all time high yet the Bitcoin to eth shill ratio on this board is like 1:100

Don't be caught holding the bag full of eth, long term price is $.01

>reads a Bloomberg article
>the post

why do you say that? stop saying that! i fucking hate you *cries*

Welp,
I'm boned...

I've been trading futures and stocks for 5 years buddy. I'm using one of the most basic indicators to indicate a poor choice in position taking. I don't even trade your shit meme coins and I can still see the stupidity in his decision.

>ETH is a scam guiz it'll crash and burn

How to ETH:
1) Buy as much as you can regardless of price.
2) Hold for 5 years.
3) Sell.

Stop worrying.

I bought in 33 ETH at $48, I was just about to sell then moons to $80 I'm scared what should I do? Halp!

>Pick

This is why it dropped, you fuck. It's all your fault, it's also why your parents dont love you and why you'll die lonely.

The dood is right.

When the price of a stock is low people buy it because its low. this causes the price to go up

When the price of a stock is high the people that bought it when it was low sell it. this causes the price to go down

This applies to both long and short or swing trading

>buying the tip
>buying the tip of a bubble

>buying at ATH

Bloomberg isn't the worst media outlet to follow closely.

There is lots of good news coming may. I'm holding out for that. Watch gainz next week on the 1st and the 4th

Lul. Someone has to do it.

>I shitpost on every ETH thread

>i buy waaaay to into /pol/ memes so i ignore one of the top information sources in business and technology: the post

>I do no actual research about what I'm investing in and instead rely on autism lines and Bloomberg articles.

>autism lines
r u a nocoiner?

buy high sell low

I could tell you the real sleepers to buy. The ones nobody is hyping because they are buying. But I wont :)

>I could tell you the real sleepers to buy. The ones nobody is hyping because they are buying. But I wont :)
Come on bruh, let's hear it crytodamos. Want to see if our lists are similar.

Are you a retard? This chart doesn't show anything. You can put your silly lines at whatever reference points you want after the fact. You can't predict the future. If you base your investments on them you're a fool. You'd have to be especially stupid to believe ETH is going to fall 25% when it just rose 20% because of >muh meme lines.

stay poor, cuck

Not him but NEM(XEM),MONERO(XRM), BTC, ETH, ETC

I haven't invested yet, but these seem like good long term prospects

XRP I'm still slightly doubtful of due to the sheer amount (100BN)

Maybe if you call me cryptojesus. Damus was wrong on everything. Also not done buying.

Same here, bought 20 ETH an 46$, but i will let them in. See you at the moon bro.

Think this is still worth buying, for the long term? I thought about getting some when it hits a price drop.it will be my first experience trading cyrpto btw

I bought in at $60 a few days ago and it's already fluctuating around $70

In a week or so it should rocket even further.

Do it now and hold for as long as you can.

To be honest with you I just wish I put more in earlier. I have literally 1 ether. But that's all the money I can afford to invest for now