ITT : Let's post our deepest thoughts on what could possibly bring down crypto. I'll start:

ITT : Let's post our deepest thoughts on what could possibly bring down crypto. I'll start:

>jews

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-28/all-those-bubble-sightings-turned-out-to-be-mirages
blog.coinbase.com/how-bad-policy-harms-coinbase-customers-in-hawaii-ac9970d49b34
github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>make jewcoin
>value skyrockets, eclipsing Bitcoin's peak value
>other coins' market value crashes

Ethereum is legitmately in a bubble right now. Don't get me wrong, it's still a solid investment long term, but a big correction is coming. Nothing has happened that justifies this 700%+ price increase. Money is pouring in as people think it's going to over take Bitcoin, causing a fucking bubble.

When it corrects, I'm putting in $40K+ though

How long til this happens you think?

I've been thinking the same, just depends on how large of a correction it is.

No idea. It could be tomorrow, or it could spike to over $100 before a correction. People can never predict when a bubble pops.

I'm just hoping it corrects to as far down as $30, but I don't know if that's realistic.

>Mr. Sheckleford of Goyim Investment Research discovers they can increase their money by 200% in a day using crypto and employ workers 24/7 to watch meme coins
>Mr. Sheckleford to Mr. Shillman: "oy vey. look at all this gold we are making off these schmoes"
>Mr. Shillman: "but these stay at home shagetz raise my blood temperature with how they keep on glitching our plans"
>Mr. Sheckleford: "Looks like we'll have to invest a couple billion dollars in the latest liberal candidate, whose campaign will center around regulating crypto"
>Mr. Shillman: "Good Goyim! Lets also make sure to pay our rap and pop stars to associate crypto currencies with anti semiticism and racism!"

It's gonna reach $100 in May then crash. If you look at the graph right now it's gonna go up.

>othing has happened that justifies this 700%+ price increase.
hmm, nothing like a soon to come contentious bitcoin hardfork? every sane person is cashing out of BTC rn.

jews are the reason its gonna make us all rich dumbass

they smell money, they take it over, they manipulate, they run off with your shekels.

the fork wont do shit. there will be a new altcoin called BTU and it will be worth shit.

thats it.

so how will the "majority" chain function when nearly ever miner moves to BTU then?

fucking kek

>they smell money, they take it over, they manipulate, they run off with your shekels for themselves

Ftfy

Kek $30 would be amazing. $10 and I would be questionable of it's integrity.

<

you shouldn't comment on things you don't understand.

price won't matter when the network fails.

>network fails

Kek do you even blockchain? What kind of phantom-fear bullshit is this?

ETH has become too big to fail. Nothing can bring down ETH unless there is another DAO-type debacle which is unlikely due to increased emphasis on software verification and testing for ETH smart contracts.

The miners are the block chain user, and they don't support segwit or Bitcoin core. No miners, no transactions, no block chain.

Unlike ETH, BTC cannot split into a new coin. The BTC difficulty adjustment period is two weeks. Unless the new coin has a majority of the hashrate, it could be a long time before any new blocks are found. That means no transactions on the new coin for days or weeks or even months.

Wow..really? Can you educate me more on the network failing though, Or was that before you googled what a block chain in cryptocurrency is?

If there's suddenly no support for the block chain to fit this bizarre narrative you're living in, then why are we moon bound faggot?

I'll pretend you were baiting as to not embarrass you. Kys

i want to do this but idk how the fuck to even make an account and everywhere sounds sketchy as fuck

Yeah totally just a bubble. Kek

If you're really interested user, look up a decent wallet like coinbase and deposit a few dollars. Play with the market a little with something you won't miss. Or just let it sit for a few weeks and watch it possibly double. There's good reason 80% of this board is cryto.

u guys remeber when it went to 16 dollars and everyone said it was a bubble because ETH had no real application, then it went to 20 and 30, 40, definetely a bubble, where is the income? what's the application?
50, 60, surely this can't continue, this is the ceiling..

You're still in time user, tomorrow will be too late, only something big could bring ETH and if that happens you should invest afterwards anyways, ETH price will come down a bit, and it will go up, tomorrow is too late, invest now or you'll be sorry when it reaches 200 by the end of this year. and 1k in 2 years.

all crypto will crash when ever the task they are being pumped for is complete. What that is only the elites know.

>I'm so redpilled about this 23D chess game controlled by the jews globalist to force racemixing and multiculturalism
okay /pol/tard, now go back to your containment board.

We don't like your kind around here,

----> /pol/

Elites are Jews on steroid. They don't even want money, they wish to fuck over other elites for bigger influence and fun. To them all of it is just a game and money is just a tool

Crypto cant be stopped without taking out the entire internet.

crypto will be like skynet

crypto caught the jews off guard

the money made from it has been in china which is outside jewish influence

ethereum is a jewish approved way to appropriate crypto back into western jewish hands

but when are you wrong when investing with the jew?

alt bubbe finna pop b

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-28/all-those-bubble-sightings-turned-out-to-be-mirages

>another bubble call
when are you faggots going to stop trying getting lucky with these "bubble" calls so you can jack up the price to your subscription service and sell your "how i called the bubble" book?

you bubble faggots are the meme of the century

Have faith in Lord Vitalik

>le /pol/ meme XD

All forms of abstraction backed currency are scams put in place by forces to create extra liquidity. Just like fiat money and the fractional reserve system before it, these things are ways for those in power to generate large sums of money (which is and has always been worthless on its own, money is only used as a transporation mechanism for power and influince) so they can do something.

All currency is a bubble, essentially.

Do you have any idea how long for these blockchain-inspired bullshit applications have been speculated for companies? Nothing, and I mean nothing, of any value has come out of that shit. There are no useful dapps. There is no money going to dapps, it's all going to ICOs that dilute ETH.

The only killer app of Ethereum is letting people scam others with ICOs that get bought up by those who've profited from its rise. There is no reason to give $12 million to Gnosis for a fraction of the token supply with the rest going to the team. It's just a bunch of irrational fomo'd mETHheads throwing money around while clueless normies line up on Coinbase for their newly minted cool mETH bucks.

It's going to burst within a month and hit its original ICO price. Lord Vitalik can't save you. Screenshot this.

Cry more bitch.

>nearly every miner

are you joking? BTC is already estabilished nad mainstream

It sucks missing the boat a second time, doesn't it?

underrated pasta, mind if I save it?
mein goyim

>
>Reddit.com
Get off my board, kike.

>ETH
Best university in the world

GET OFF MY BOARD RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

What would really be of loss? How would it take out the Internet?

BTC-C would be a minority chain, are people gonna spend 7 days just to get one confirmation?

>to associate crypto currencies with anti semiticism and racism
It's CRYPTO currency. The etymology is shared with "crypt", the underground vault beneath churches, which reminds us of the catacombs were Roman Christians mustered their forces. And who was it that destroyed the Temple? A Roman Emperor.

If the Chinese govt bans bitcoin

at least one who gets it

I don't like your kind either

------->/noose/

Trading stuff for other stuff is a pain in the ass. Money is the intermediary that allowed humans to build pyramids and armies. Money has no value by itself, but that doesn't mean that you have to get super paranoid about it. If you are, then either move to Swiss with all the other elites or prep and cope.

Is it too late to get on the ETH train?

Will the bubble pop soon enough?

IS there even a bubble?

>Is it too late to get on the ETH train?

No

>Will the bubble pop soon enough?

No

>Is there even a bubble?

No

The government. They're not even intentionally trying to take away my freedom, they're just being fucking retarded and doing shit with no forethought.
blog.coinbase.com/how-bad-policy-harms-coinbase-customers-in-hawaii-ac9970d49b34

>

t. ETH merchant

easy option: myetherwallet.com

official (safest option): github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

how is github more safe?

Show me a picture where this guy used his shit coin pump and dump profits to feed himself. Please I am genuinely interested. Why wouldn't you use a front man marked for assassination by bag holders that doesn't look like he's going to fall over from starvation. Lack of options?

the brain works at maximum efficiency when starved.

How fast is coinbase to buy/sell coins and to trafer into a back account?

Do they have any fee we should be mindful of? I'm hoping to find something like Robinhood for coins but I'm a beginner as well so this is all new territory for me.

I transfered on a monday morning, from my normal bank account (EU) to coinbase and it arrived within the day. It's not really "fee", they just give you a slightly worse price.
I got in at 1ETH/40€ and now its like 65€~ so no complaints here.