When will people realize this guy is just an insane guy who lucked his way to billions...

When will people realize this guy is just an insane guy who lucked his way to billions, and is now propped up by the biggest speculation bubble this century?

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
youtu.be/si03x9apLFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>was programming computer games before he hit puberty that people bought

yeah man, luck...

the mother fucker shot a rocket into space, landed it, and launched it into space again

what the fuck is wrong with you

Where's the commercial value?

mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf

pic related

whoa nigga you really expect me to read all that? give me the tl;dr

>Conflating Thatcher with Fascism

What sort of drolling egg brain wrote this?

>he doesn't see the commercial value in reusing space rockets
you should really get tested for mental retardation

i would like to know this too.

After his self-driving cars kill some more people, maybe? If it's, like, a LOT of people?

Well, I never considered the possibility that famous people aren't even real. They could easily hire actors and lookalikes, right?
Either way, I think that his value is mostly in the fact that he's good at getting government grants and picking technologies that are popular. Whether he delivers or not isn't the point, I think in this environment we clearly have the technological ability to do these things, just not the corporate will. It's just not profitable, yet, and if Musk makes it profitable it doesn't matter how many government dollars he used to make it possible it's good for everyone.

>why do i think this man is a robot
>his wikipedia page looks polished!
>his moms name sounds pretty jewish!

god damn /pol/tard tricked me into reading 2 paras

What is space mining for cheap? retard

Elon is an android

He didn't even luck into anything, he used other peoples money to give it to himself. X.com was from vc money. Then used their money to buy PayPal then bailed.

He uses Tesla shareholder money to bail out Solarcity and his cousin. Then he buys debt in Solarcity. Solarcity and Tesla reap solar credit and energy credits from federal government. SpaceX is fully subsidized by the us federal governments space exploration subsidies.

I asked musk for a position on teslas board during 2015 shareholder meeting

youtu.be/si03x9apLFU

NASA. That's it. Possibly satellite launches.
It takes about a thousand dollars per kilogram to move something into LEO with Musk's very generous estimates of falcon. It's exponentially more to return a kilogram of mass. Iron ore for comparison sells at 80 dollars a ton.

?

Human-driven cars kill way more people than self driving cars.

>speculation bubble
lol no

Musk continues to deliver on his expectations:

>Routinely lands rocket boosters after launch
>Fast as fuck fully electric vehicles
>1st ever relaunch of used rocket booster
>Solar panels that look like roof tiles

Musk is God

absolutely
if you go back to every market mania in history there is a "visionary" who is seen as a genius while their already overpriced stock skyrockets before it all ends

when you see articles like "Is TSLA overpriced? Sure, but you should still buy it", you may want to consider increasing the size of your cash emergency fund

you have very low standards for testing omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscience .

Shut up you turd hes the only hope we got. Go lick trumps asshole u flat earther.

>It takes about a thousand dollars per kilogram to move something into LEO

Why the fuck would they be mining on earth to take to other planets?

>It's exponentially more to return a kilogram of mass
lolwut?

The point is to find low grav planets rich in materials that are rare on earth and bringing them home.