pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit#gid=1044923413
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

happy new year /feg/

>Ursula unbuttons the top of her outfit in battle

Is it time to laugh at /fgoalter/?

Camilla!

Post the damage on this legendary banner boys im overall happy but pissed at my luck with fucking greens

195 Orbs

>Ryoma
>S!Lucina
>Elise
>4 Gunthras
>2 S!Chroms
>Fjorm

Im convinced Amelia does not exist in this game

Who should I put summoner support on?
Had it on Rein when it came out because he was massively merged thanks to luckshitting 4* pulls (he's now +9), but have since then brought Nino up to a similar level (+8) and am currently working on A Tiki (+3).
Between A Tiki and Nino, who uses it better?
Nino has standard fury+desp build with DD seal, A Tiki has Fury+QR and runs Panic Ploy seal. Nino benefits from every stat somewhat, actually can bait Rein +non G Tomebreaker Cecilia same turn if the latter is raven or under Panic to give an example of her mage baiting capabilites. A Tiki also benefits from everything, with the exception of speed, though due to her role as a bait unit benefits from everything else more than Nino does.

I want to fuck Arvis

put it on ur waifu's bride form

>From shitter to pretty good
Thanks weapon refinery

>No Gunnthra
Ah well, she's coming back next month. She didn't get into the arena season bonus anyways.
65 orbs, plus every single free orb available from there on (minus 3)
>2x Elise
>Amelia
>CHROM'd

Post the oldest FEH image you have. This is my very first 5*

>tfw only did art of ursula
i really wanted to see more by him

I want to cum multiple times inside Ursula and take responsibility

I don't have a waifu

>100 orbs
>jackshit

But hey, free -atk azura from the NY banner, woo!

What are you looking for this year?
I can't wait for Pelleas to be a GHB and see PelleasAnon lost it.

Which refinement is the best for my Tiki? She's +Atk and -HP

I have the same problem. I'm in the 700-708 range, I can to switch between Tier 19-20 each weeks for now, but I'm dangerously in the end of the 5000-10 000 tier in AA (~7000). I want to build units for fun, merges are "boring" but I'll have to focus on a core soon.

My last meme unit will probably be NY Mamui.

Is she best with Slaying Edge or Wo Dao?

>~50 orbs
>Brave Roy
but also got some 4* I lacked before so it's alright, definitely less of a nightmare than the Christmas one

More Lucina alts so we can have a VG with just Lucinas

Which sort of build are you running on her? Trying to decide between using Caeda or a Palla for my flying team.

+Spd user, she prevents more doubles and doubles more that way

Wo dao definetely, she needs that special proc burst

Make a core of units you like (character wise) and enjoy using, it's a lot easier to justify merges that way

Wo Dao probably
Iceberg hit like a truck even with her noodle arms

I just want want more Lucina alt thats green to round out my Lucy team

Damn, it's much easier to get a Fir or a Lon'qu than it is to get an Athena, or even a Karel.

What special is best then with Wo Dao?

>200 orbs
>2 sigurds
>2 roys
>0 ryomas
I only need 2 more merges for a +10 ryoma but those fuckers wont leave me alone

>oldest
>already HM and seal row

here's my first meaningful screenshot

>forgot how many orbs spent, pity rate was around 11%
>Spring Lucina
>Bride Lyn
I just wanted Bride Charlotte and I got a fuckton of Lukas instead

Is Thracia 776 really not canon?

>+spd/-res WTharja
>+def/-atk BRoy
How would you handle them? I don't use as fodder until I have doubles.

I didn't screenshot until I maxed Snacky. Did you re-roll that bunch?

Isn't +Res more likely to make her a great wall?

Wasn't able to post the roll itself but never have I luckshitted so hard in my life just now. I got Bridal Lyn and Brave Roy with just 10 orbs on the legendary banner. Feels good lads.

>Spent a stockpile of 50 or so plus every orb i got between start and now
>Best I got was a Cain and some Selenas
At least all the feathers I got from sending home shit let me finally 5 star Fir

Whos set to when Camilla v Tharja

120 orbs rolled only for gunthra
>Chrom'd inside 2 times +atk-res/+def-spd
>Amelia -hp -res
>zigludo +def -atk

pretty good i guess also i got camilla and flyzura in 25orbs, ill wait for gunthra in the next 8% banner hopefully she will share banner with axezura or wait for next the story missions

Anyone else here content even with the base 200 sized barracks? Never felt the need to keep more heroes than that, once you realize stuff like how those 4 Draugs you're hoarding are never going to make quad ward happen due to lack of rare armor pulls, or how you've never pulled a unit worth saccing 20k for LaD, rendering the 5 Hanas you have useless, you find your barracks kept pretty clean.

>really really want either Amelia or Gunnthra, Amelia because fuck yea Amelia and Gunnthra because the sidesaddle sprite is adorable
>2-3 green orbs in the span of 8 sets
>blew all my freefag orbs on trying and didn't even get a pity 5*, since I otherwise had a decent pool of units I'm waiting on feathers for
>gonna have to take a while to save orbs back up
>didn't get shit from any other free pulls on banners, either
>the banner will expire with an 11% pull taunting me
>I got another -spd Nino

probably like, 60 orbs or so, desu, total waste

>tfw no cool units to give out for VG, unlike most of people here
Why must jealousy always consume me.
Anyway, going to draw the Emblian Dragon Girl now.

As i said Iceberg is probably the best since she have a good res.
Glacies if you want to destroy shit and you don't care about the extra charge.

Oldest screencap is just Roy on the download screen to point out his artist.

This was first pull.

RYOMA TEAM
Willing to change to +2 super Nowi with Steady Breath, +10 Cherche, or xmas tharja

refining stones status: received

imouto status: activated

yes. took like 2 days.

how come people don't mommypost about this cute lady

Iceberg gives her much more ORKO potential, she does pretty good with it even with noodlearms.png

I think I will build my dragons, I have Y.Tiki+1, Nowi (+ 3 4*), Fae+1 (+ 3 4*) and Ninian. But I need 80 000 feathers first and 3 Hinatas to learn some skills like QR3 or Aether

It's basically a "what if" story, so it's non-canon in terms of the details. Mostly because canon pairings in a sequel to a game where the appeal is making your own pairings and seeing your own story unfold is kind of a dick move.

I have a habitual addiction for rolling for its own sake stacked with a hoarders instinct, so running up on the cap is a great way to force me to save orbs.

>leading with red while supporting a red gauntlet unit

slaying edge+ spd refinery
repo
iceberg
fury3
atk3 seal

She's still every iv dependent, +atk is a must. 49 atk and 43 spd plus a 2 turn cooldown iceburg at 37 res is pretty chill.

I know people complain alot about the Fates/Awakening having to much shit but even use Fates/Awakening fags get hurt since we dont get the units we want

>No Gregor
>No Scarlet
>No Say'ri
>No Orochi

Seasonals hurt everybody

pretty late but to the sheena user. you can always go full wall like pic related. Its really fun.

I... I failed her /feg/... 160 orbs and 65 dollars and she didn't come home... I'm at 9.5% and already used this month's supply of orbs... I almost feel like crying...

200 orbs

>Innes
>Bride Lyn
>Amelia
>Gunthra

l'm not that pissed with the orbs spent because at least l got some good fodder from some rolls and also some good ivs characters that l really like

Unfortunately no matter how many reds l rolled Soleil never came home ;-;

over half of the units ive encountered in this gauntlet were green or colorless, hence why im leading with him

Anybody on Team Chrom with a colorless lead? I haven't finished the colorless quests yet. Was leading with a Neph, and I'm leading with Brave Lyn right now, but I can change it to something else if necessary.

I just send out meta units because I'd rather not be responsible for one of my friends losing

Just spend more money user. You're sure to get her eventually.

>only Niles and Shanna have it
>Niles is colorless which I never roll
>Shanna is more useful for Desperation
God damn

I'll work something out.

60 orbs
Bride Lyn and Gunnthra
Both -atk

+100
1 Elise +atk-spd
Fuck b8% banners desu

'Kay.....

there's a spreadsheet but I don't have the link, try looking in the previous thread

Tailtiu is kind of cute

Anyone generous enough to get me orbs, i’m honestly so done with this shit banner, haven’t gotten a single 5 star unit

>~160 orbs
>Bride Lyn
>Elise
>Innes
>Gunthraa
>Spring Chrom
>Amelia
Literally every single one of them is -Atk with the only exception being Innes and Spring Chrom who are -Spd

Posts ending in 1 or 8 will happen

nice drive spd there

70 orbs
>+Spd/-Res Innes
>+Atk/-Spd B. Lyn
>+Def/-Atl Gunnthara

Fuck IVs

That spreadsheet hurts to look at.

Is it bad that I want to make little, Jewish babies with Anna?

I would do Spd or Res

probably just Res till we get Hone Dragons or Spd Tactic

Makes sense, I usually try to switch out my favourite for VG duration to something useful.

bump

>Julia's mom broke a 3,50% pity rate
>+Attack -Res
What do?

300 orbs
>BRoy
>Elise (-ATK but oh well)
>2 Innes
>2 Bride Lyns
Good enough, especially as I've got what I wanted.

The new one is actually pretty good.

well it certainly is less chaotic than the previous one

You'll get t eventually, you can use glacies or even moonbow for now. Definetely use Wo Dao with her Fury Swordbreaker build though, Slaying Edge is nice but killing more high tier units in one round is more valuable

Shell come to you soon user-kun

>did all of the quests today for Orbs
>got Elise
>+Res -Def

Holy SHIT

Oh, there's a new one? Didn't realize.

innes
2 lyns
gunthra
charlotte
100% satisfied for getting baited.

Ursula is the best blue mommy!

>Mfw takumi will lose
>again
I'll laugh my ass off if tharja somehow manages to win

Spd ploy for her daughter or husband Arvis

You can either sacrifice her for her ploy/QR3 or just give her Fury to make up for her bane. -RES is kinda unfortunate on her, but she has a shitton of RES anyway and it's not like that'll hurt her very much.

What are you rolling for my dude?

0 orbs since my phone died and ive been unable to play for a week now ;-;

I got mine today too congrats!

Ok soylent

found it in the last thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vJiQkqRXzMv7EWjDl1HpN3sy5n2fkfSa84necyCGDG4/edit#gid=1044923413

link to add yourself in
goo gl/forms/6Uo2xQJsD8OJCxWA2

>195 orbs
>10 five stars

>No Fury fodder
Speed Ploy for Peri it is. Thanks lads.

Holy shit when did we get the 100 free slots?