Thanks to this...

Thanks to this, /pol/tards are throwing a issy fit about how princesses can only be white because there was only white kings.

Beside being hilariously wrong, it shows how stupid people how a very wrong definition of what qualifies as a princess, like a 7yo girl who refuse to realise a princess is just the daughter of a monarch, probably destined to get into a political mariage with a perfect stranger or someone of her family.

>Mulan
>Pochahontas
>Tiana
>Jasmine

kys OP

This is Veeky Forums, not leftypol, fuck off

Disney has had non white characters as the primary antagonists since the 90s.

No, /pol/'s more annoyed that the novelty of a Polynesian princess is being played up as groundbreaking POC representation in spite of ALL THE OTHER NON-WHITE PRINCESSES.

Ok' now can you read the post, not the pic ?

Literally the last fucking traditionally animated movie made by Disney had a black princess, how are people this fucking stupid?

The post is pretty stupid too.

Nobody cares about what /pol/ thinks.

>not a princess
>not a princess
>a frog
>indo-aryan

It seems to be a general misconception of what a princess is, thanks to Disney, like some sort of special status or even power.

>City in the desert filled with brown people practicing Shariah
>Indo-Aryan
I don't think that's how things work user.

But liberals always go on and on about how royalty and monarchy are strictly European conventions that were imposed on the rest of the world that lived in states of non hierarchical peace.

Seems like cultural appropriation.

>Thanks to this, /pol/tards are throwing a issy fit about how princesses can only be white because there was only white kings.
No they don't

>But liberals always go on and on about how royalty and monarchy are strictly European conventions that were imposed on the rest of the world that lived in states of non hierarchical peace.
No they don't.

There is a thread on /pol/ right now about it

where the fuck did you get this idea literally never heard it i'm in a very liberal college

>Thanks to this, /pol/tards are throwing a issy fit about how princesses can only be white because there was only white kings.

We are?
That's news to me leftypol.

You probably made it yourself OP.

WE WAZ KANGZ

Reverse bait is just as fucking bad. Fuck OFF. Holy shit.

And most of them aren't losing their shit about it, no?

What the fuck happened to this board? Most threads are obvious /pol/-tier bait and the actually good ones are invaded by /pol/tards.

>practicing Shariah

>shariah
>all that skin showing

Pol gets triggered every time there is a non white character in popular culture. They believe that the fact that Pocahontas and Mulan were made is a proof for white genocide(TM).

Are you really this upset over a children's cartoon? White families aren't even going to see this.

Cutting off someone's hand for stealing sounds pretty shariah to me.
And forgive me as it was some time since I saw the movies, but did she ever show any skin outside the palace or only when in its seclusion from the rest of the city? Because the ruling class tends to be a bit more lenient with religious laws that apply to themselves than those that apply to the common man.
Think of gay Orgies in Saudi Royal house.

Get out of my board plebbit

You are as bad as reporters talking about the Egyptian frog god of nazism.
We all understand non whites were princesses in Asia. But lets be honest here. There were no Polynesian princess and this movie is clearly going to be a muh strong independent colored wymn thing.

>Pochahontas
>not a princess
I think there is a pretty good case that she is a princess. To be a princess/prince you must be the child of a King/Queen(or their consort). Her father was a chief who inherited between 4-6 tribes, and then went on to bring around 30 more tribes into his domain by his death. Putting him in charge of 15,000-21,000 people. While this doesn't really put him at the same power as say the King of England or France, I'd say it more than qualifies him as something more akin to a petty king or dark age warlord. Where they are less the king of this land and more the king of such and such people. So instead of King of the Franks he'd be King of the Powhatan or Algonquians.

Cutting off hands was a standard punishment before even Christianity came around, much less Islam.

No one care but the people who think that inundating us with brown people in the media are solving any problems are just assholes.

>Muh /pol/ boogeyman

>There were no Polynesian princess
There was... (and still is)

This architecture looks pretty Islamic though though, doesn't it?
Besides, the ruler is called Sultan.

>/pol/tards are throwing a issy fit about how princesses can only be white

checked the catalogue and there isnt a single thread about this. in fact ive never seen a thread about it there. stop trying to subvert /pol/ and Veeky Forums you fuck.

>inb4 go back to /pol/

Agrabah is in China you idiots.

>“Welcome to Agrabah, city of mystery, of enchantment, and the finest merchandise this side of the River Jordan! On sale today! Come on down!”

>you now realize that technically China is "this side" of the river Jordan and that is some damn fine merchandise considering the expanse of geographic territory being described

Check your eyes first, OP pic is even the same.

But is the movie any good?

Wait a minute, this isn't /tv/ or /co/, this is Veeky Forums. Are you lost OP? It's okay, I'll help you out.

>check catalogue again
>still nothing

eyes are fine senpai.

>one archived thread from earliar today
>fpbp

heres your (you)

This is the first I've heard about it

Why does it matter if it's a Princess? There's been a lot of Minority Disney characters now.

Mulan is the best female character that's had a movie, because she was selfless instead of being a self absorbed cunt

She was a transman though. Shang made a man out of her.

I just visited their thread. They aren't complaining that there is a POC in a move, just complaining that some random news media is making a big deal out of it when there have already been POC in Disney movies.

She wasn't a Transman, she just dressed like a man to get into the army

this desu