I WANT TO BE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH FUCK THIS FUCKING...

I WANT TO BE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH FUCK THIS FUCKING SCAMREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDASDIUASHDUIHIFDAFSDFFIUIAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBJIWOJDJAIODJOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOIOOIOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKOKOKOKOKOAAAAAAAAAAAASDASDSDANOOOOOOONONONONOOOOOOOOOMAKEMERICHMAKEMERIICHRIIIIRRIRINFINITEMONEYESCOTSECSORTSMODELSMODELSMODELSBEACHBEACHVILLABEACHVILLAFREETIMEEEEEEEEEERICHIRHIRIRICHPASSIVEINCOMENEETRICIHHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDDDDDDDDDDASDAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOMOMOMMOMMOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAJK

Stop making excuses then and get to work.

STOP COPING YOU FUCKING WAGGIE

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THERES NO WAY OUT FUFUFUFUUFUFFUKAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDASDA

>work
he wants to be rich not just getting by

I made over $10,000 in the last 72 hours. How much did you NEETS make? You don't get rich by sitting on your ass and crying like a little bitch. Enjoy a lifetime of poverty faggots.

FINALLY a post that gets back to what this board is really about.

Fuck yeah bring back more of this Veeky Forums!!

YOU WILL NEVER GET RICH WAGGIE!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND BEFORE YOUR NEXT 12H SHIFT COMES AROUND!
MEANWHILE I GET RICH BY HOLDING ETH AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES/WATCHING ANIME AT THE SAME TIME!

Nice LARP, tell us more.

YOULL NEVER GET RICH FROM ETH FAGGOT TOO LATE

YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT AT 1 DOLLAR NOT AT 50 DOLLARS

YOU WOULD NEED TO MAKE AN HUGE INVESTMENT TO GET RICH LMFAO

YOU NEED AT LEAST 21 BTC TO HAVE HOPES OF BEING RICH IN 2030

AND I WELLBE BALD AND OLD BY THEN ANYWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REREEREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same here. I even started selling cocaine briefly to cheat the game of life but once you do it long enough and make enough money you realize the feds are the king pins of the drug game and shut it down quick

If you want to be rich just buy PIVX now and start staking.

You will thank me 5 years later.

Note how there are literally no drawbacks to PIVX. It has no faults. Feel free to find any and prove me wrong though hah

If you want to diversify buy some PIVX (stake it), some NEM (stake it) and some ETH (start staking when it switches to POS with Casper).

Just hold on to your bags for 5 years and enjoy financial freedom.

>Note how there are literally no drawbacks to PIVX. It has no faults. Feel free to find any and prove me wrong though hah
How about this: it's shitcoin DASH clone with horrible coin distribution (worse ever)

NEM and ETH are already too pumped to get rich

>Stop making excuses and buy crypto

fix'd

Go to a 4 year college and work 3 years. Then you can have an egg ! :^)

>it has no faults PIVX

grats for posting the most ignorant thing i've ever read ever. worst than a nigger

You're so poor you don't belive someone can make 10k in three days? Kek might as well just kys

Guide to getting rich:

1.) Live alone and put up an ad on craigslist renting a room for $400/month.
2.) Find a job that pays $10+/hour and is full time (They are literally all over the fucking place, check Craigslist, Indeed, Monster, snagajob)
3.) Constantly ask for overtime and come to work every fucking day.
4.) With all of the money you save, throw a solid portion of it into long term investments via robinhood, crypto, whatever your preferred investment vehicle is.
5.) Wait 5 years, saving every dime you can and throwing it into stocks or coins you have faith in and have backing.
6.) All of a sudden, you have $100,000.

>it's shitcoin DASH clone

That is an ad hominem with no arguments. It is DASH without all the premine bullshit and masternode oligarchs. Even normal people can stake and earn with PIVX unlike DASH.

> horrible coin distribution (worse ever)

>citation needed

It has much fairer and better distribution than DASH with premine.

Arguments discarded.

>NEM and ETH are already too pumped to get rich

>citation needed

>grats for posting the most ignorant thing i've ever read ever. worst than a nigger

Please list the faults then. Really curious.

>6.) All of a sudden, you have $100,000.

$100,000 is not rich, you are missing at least two zeros.

Yes, people can make that money.
Certainly not any of us out of lucking out massively with a crypto.

Fuck off with your shitcoin. Find me a good subdollar project and we'll talk.

It's more than most people on here will ever have.

>robinhood
wish it'd also be in europe

i dunno user, sounds like work to me.

How do I obtain a room to rent out first?
Should i get a forklift cert? Should I swing trade oil?