Where can I safely buy XBY? Which wallet is best to use? Even it might fail...

Where can I safely buy XBY? Which wallet is best to use? Even it might fail, I think a $150 is a worthy investment in this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4&feature=youtu.be
xtrabytes.tech/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right now, the only places to get xby is yobit and c-cex

the two shadiest exchanges

suggest a better one then...

Ive been using ccex and yobit for years and they never gave me trouble

can I buy with real currency or I have to use bitcoin?

Yobit is legit senpai.

I suggest you buy xby before it's 1000 sats

>he didn't buy the 60-70 dip already

I feel like I'm chasing but bitcoin is so fucking slow I should have just sent over eth and turned it into btc to buy in.

Start picking out your lambo colors user

OP Here. Be fucking blessed if this happens tho'

XBY needs to form a strong community backing, I suggest we all do our part and join the Slack and BTC Talk, share ideas and if you're technologically capable suggest joining the dev team. This is our next moon mission boys but only if everyone works together.

1 cent is only a $6 million martketcap, if POSW can we can to!

If POSW can get to 20 cents, xtrabytes definitely can

That would make us very rich haha. but XBY supply is 650,000,000 comapred to POSW 40,000,000.

So if we reach POSW level of success then 1 XBY will be 1 cent at a 6.5M marketcap

Yeah but XBY isnt a scam so it can easily hit those levels especially if a big company like google uses it

That would make us top 10, let's just smash our first goal of getting in front of POSW.

idk I just bought 76k of XBY. Do you think it might hit $1 or $2 next year?

End of may = $0.01
End of july = $0.1
End of year = $1

XBY just had a wee little pump on Yobit, it's definatly the new POSW bandwagon haha (: this time we're on it alot earlier.

CCR is very well spoken and has good marketing skills so i expect we can get this out there alot better than POSW could get it's coin out there.

Moon here we come!

c-cex is terrible years ago it got hacked and i lost 1800 darkcoin/dash because of that

also newbies don't buy XBY it's getting pumped and shilled by a pump group
don't say i didn't warn you

Stay poor cuck!

IT will definitely never hit 0.1$
the transaction fee is 100 XBY lol do you really think that anybody would pay 10 bucks each time to send some shitcoin?

that really showed me
can you send me an invite to the group please
[email protected]
if i can't beat you i need to join you

That's just not true, you have no source you're just making shit up. People are shilling XBY as individuals because it has potential to reach alot higher.

Bitcoin of course. But because you have to wait to first exchange real money to bitcoin, you already missed best profits. You were once again too slow.

I'd wait for any software updates before moving to offline wallet. Amount of coins required for master node may end up lower too.

I bought 130k of this shitcoin, please tell me I didn't fuck up
isn't it possible to lower transaction costs in the future with updates?

youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4&feature=youtu.be

the anonymous dev rants on one "troll" on the projects official channel with 19 subscribers...

#trollpatrol

this looks promising

xtrabytes.tech/

Website is clean and looks promising

They will lower as it gets more valuable they said this

LOL the site menu buttons don't even work. Its a shell site

Project has just been taken over, the devs working on so many things at once this is the least of their concerns

lol

im not buying nothing nigga

Then stay poor cuck or kill yourself when this inevitably explodes

He's very honest and transparent, this coin is a huge risk, would you prefer he tell you it's not? This gives me confidence that this is not just another get rich quick scheme but an oportunity to form a community and develop something new and interesting, and just maybe it turns out to be successful. This is crypto, the wild west of investing, strap on some big boy pants or stick with your Robinhood.