youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
store.steampowered.com/app/617870
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-announcement
tl;dr Tomb Kings on the 23rd of January, 4 LL's
Laboratory Mode
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous Edition:

Alexander the Poofter (Gay)

Vampcunts best cunts

Bretonnia knight

Ambushing goblins is anticlimactic when they just run away before you can attack.

Ideal

Optimal

gay

is the wardancers with spellsinger bodies mod in warhammer 2? i cant find it

Correct

I haven't played Warhammer in months because I deemed ME incomplete. I can't wait to experience it the first time with Kangs.

Have fun with Everchariots again

It won't be complete until we get Norsca back.

have fun waiting until fucking MAY for norsca

explain the throgg meme

May it is then. Fucking CA.

G O B L I N S

Trollposting before we learned who the LL's were, often with a "Vote Throgg" theme.

Throgg isn't the meme, it's the chick at the top.

>On October 22nd, 2017, Twitter user @ashcammm, account locked, tweeted “Guys literally only want one thing and it’s fucking disgusting”

>The earliest joke response to the tweet was posted by @allenpwilliams,[1] who tweeted “I mean I can see why you would say that but pizza is fucking good.”, gaining 14 likes. Many tweeted negative messages to @ashcammm, and it wasn’t until two weeks after her tweet that it began to grow into a more widespread meme. Some early examples include a tweet by @kaiserewillemii[2] posted October 31st that added a map of “True Serbia” to the caption (shown below, left) and a tweet by @willbrooks1989[3] posted November 2nd which features a woman in a sweatshirt that says “Jazz”

president throgg meme came about when CA all but announced norsca was coming, and people were predicting who the lls would be

fuck thrompf and fuck troll people

Who was in the running?
stfu nerd

Throgg is cool though. Smashing that fag Sigvald is based

LL's for Norsca? Plenty of named characters, few big ones.

Best faction coming though

This is the ideal Bretonnian Knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

NNOOOOOO IT WAS VALKIA'S TURN!!!!

BASED

>Who was in the running?
Most pretty much pegged Wulfrik and Throgg as far as I can remember. There might've been a few lads hoping something like Valkia or Scyla but those weren't very likely. Norsca has plenty of named characters, but most are pretty much tied up more into Chaos Warriors as a faction.

Wouldn’t Valmir (not Valkia) be possible since Kraka Drak is still alive at the start?

God bless you stupid huns for fighting off my rebels.

It hurts I just want him back

truth. i bought a shit ton of kislev models back in the day, planning on doing them with a healthy dose of dogs of war (galloper gunners for delicious 18" move and cannon fire), but then my community died. still have them in boxes.

Vote Throgg, governor of Troll Country.

Also he's fun as fuck.

>Replay Rome 1
>it's fun but clunky, GOAT soundtrack

>Replay Medieval 2
>fun but clunky

>Replay Empire
>looks like ass, plays like ass, sounds like ass
>can't even alt-tab properly

>Play Napoleon
>it's like Shogun 2 FOTS but in Europe, just what I wanted from it

What the fuck happened during Empire's production? Even Rome 2 is 'fixable' with mods, but Empire just feels like an abortion no matter what I do.

Valkia is a daemon prince(ess) though, wouldn't fit with Norsca.

Mortkin was a possibility, though he was also basically a champion/daemon prince.

Beorg Bearstruck was a possibility

Empire was the first Warscape engine game.
They were too ambitious
They flew too close to the sun

Is there any way to make it better?

I actually like Empire's scope, and don't mind its relative lack of variety. I just want it to be actually fun to play.

darthmod empire is pretty great

First for Mazdamundi

Been using that. No dice.

Could it be that I'm thinking about it wrong? Is the early game more pike and shot? I have been wondering what the fuck the pikemen are for, but with bayonets so easy to research, I see no use for them. They're pretty shit in melee too.

Does it get better in late game or something?

Use them to defend your artillery and pressure flank/support infantry. They're not bad in the early game but once the other nations research ring bayos, they become all but obsolete.

i always just shot everything to death and smashed them with hussars. then again i only played prussia and random pirate factions(naval only)

Whats the best Medieval II mod?

Darthmod is the best thing for it I've found with Terra Incognita coming a very distant second.
Darthmod is good and makes it a hell of a lot more fun but it's still a broken game when it comes to a few things.

But still, I got 300+ hours out of it.

>300+ hours

How did you do it? What was your mindset?

Played a bunch of campaigns and actually finished them. This was also largely whilst DME was brand new and just after NTW came out so it was still the biggest and pretty much newest TW game.
I think it was the scope that really sold it for me though. And I enjoyed the variety of playing factions like the Marathas and Ottomans or Native Americans as well as Euro nations.

I guess now is as good a time as any to use up the excess honour on my daimyo.

Poor guy

I'm giving Total Warhammer another shot, playing as Beastlads

Does Ruination ("reduces enemy siege holdout time by 1 (to 3) turn(s)") reduce the turns until the enemy takes attrition or until they surrender or both?

Don't bite my ankles if I'm wrong because I haven't played poopoos in a while, but I'm pretty sure it's both. With traits and skills you can start and finish a siege quite quickly.

who cares just punch down doors with minos lmao

Caledor Dragontamer LL when?

I'm not going to bite your ankles, I just tested it and you were right
Any idea if those bonuses stack? They probably do, I'll check later on
Got a shaman embedded in my army and he can make the siege timer go down too

I can't afford memetaurs yet, but I know they are OP as heck from playing a little multiplayer with a friend

both desu
They do stack - it would be pretty pointless for the Shaman to have such an ability otherwise, wouldn't it, since they cannot lead an army/siege alone?

Also gorebulls are your friend.

Wilfred Fizzlebang when?

>Any idea if those bonuses stack?
I believe so. But that could just be me mis-remembering from having a Lord with highly stacked siege traits instead so you might have to test that to be sure. Can't imagine they wouldn't however, otherwise why have a Hero be capable of adding to the timer.

I really wish we could get a low-fidelity graphics option toggle.

Something that forces all the 3d models to become 2d sprites from all camera distances.

I have a 7700k and 1080ti

He's busy suffering for all eternity inside a giant light show

>I have a 7700k
ur gonna need that low fidelity graphics option real soon

Which TW lets me play as the Byzantine Empire?

Rome 2

Med II

Age of Charlemagne

Rome, Rome 2, Attila, Medieval, Medieval 2

I recommend the Europa Barbarorum mod for Rome 1

No, you cannot.

Since the Kangz have 4 LLs immediately the Helves will get the Shadow Kang and the Everqueen

Delves will get Hellebron and that admiral dude

Keks will get Tehenhauin and Lord Kek

Rats will get Thanquol and Snitch

>med 2

Eh? But Med2 is set during the crusades, Constantinople is long since sunken beneath the Moslam hoarde

sounds good

It's set 15 years before the first crusade.

Med 2's starting year is 1080 under the Kommenos. They were losing territory hard, but still there

You can get a mod to unlock Theme of Sicily which is basically Byzantium.

>Thanquol

Unlikely. Ikit Claw. Too many Skyre units missing.
>lizards
I've heard they cannot use Kroak for Copyright reasons, so Tehenhain and Tetto'eko (a better choice IMO anyway)
>delves
Hellebron for sure, 4th is up in the air; either the Admiral (Lokir Fellheart) or Malus Darkblade

Seems to be the average now, Greenskins, Dawi and Empire (counting Boris) do as well.
Norsca, WElves, Bret and Chaos probably don't have enough in fluff, though Valkia for Chaos could be cool

That's like saying Guam is The United States

You're not wrong, I suppose.

Can i do it lads? Or my crusade into Athel Loren is finished?

WE do with the twins and that elf lord guy

Did CA already fix Dwarven ME Legendary Quests, so you can actually now finish them?

That's 5 1/2 stacks running around up here, should get some good fights soon.

You could plug your monitor into the integrated graphics slot instead of your 1080

Need more waifu lords. Where is my TCG style Valkia?

Bret and Chaos definitely do, especially since they picked a literally who from the RPG like The Duke of Bordeleaux (I can't even remember his fucking name). Like any of the other Dukes, or Tancred II, or a revolutionary faction under The Faceless

>Counting Boris

Why the FUCK would you count Boris?

Have you played Darth mod

>implying Guam isn’t the last remnant of the Byzantine empire

>Kroak
Why can't they use him?

My understanding was he dude who created the character took is ball and fucked of, but that may be totally incorrect. It's just something I heard here of all places, once.

Regardless, i feel like Tehehnhain and Tetto'ekko are more likely; what would a Relic Priest add?

Beastmeme still lack Taurox, so there's that
Brets have a bunch of lords
Chaos has a lot
What about Norsca though? Most of their chars are more about being Chaos champions rather than leading tribes

>Tehehnhain

Hah, you think CA uses the Warhammer Wiki like we do?

Thus I want another ghorst

I think this is pretty much impossible to break without artillery.

Hot damn
A E S T H E T I C

Damn son nice get.

Reading up on Taurox I would like him.
Chaos needs Ku'gath Plaguefather,
Valkia the Bloody, as there are no naturally flying generals.
We got a big bird already.
Sluteesh gets a keeper of secrets.

That's a proper clusterfuck. Also
>yari ki

So am I right to assume all of the yuropoors are fantasy fags and burgers are the histcucks?

Incorect. The most vocal reeee about fantasy has come from the Turks. Bongs, Franch, and Nazi's are down with Fantasy because the TT was popular/successful there in the 80's. So, Western Europe likes fantasy, Eastern Europe hates it, No one cares about Asians, and it's all fantasy to Americans because they don't have any actual history

No.

no burgers are hist cucks, fighting for something which never existed e.g. all knights should have their own unique heraldry and there's nation states rather than actual feudalism with inheritance forming empires
Whilst Europeans don't care because they have the money to afford it all and then buy some models on the side

Pretty much

This.