/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Haru Humpday Edition

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIuHT7TxO2E
youtube.com/watch?v=VueiR2a_lDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anal with Makoto!

I like the way you are thinking.

this but with Ryuji

Why don't girls play Persona

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I ferl like Yusuke could pass as a girl

Where are my Pixie doujins?

In the New Year!

they do

The girls love Persona games.

She's mine /pg/

Im happy for you, user.

For my beloved Chihiro, my lady of Justice!
For Chihiro and her Justice!

shwoo

I remember I saw this pic on /v/ sometime in last spring and responded something like "I don't even like JRPGs but if I had a PS4 I'd buy P5 just for that ass" and then later I bought a PS4 and then P5 and then became a makotofag.
Genius marketing, really.

>makotofags

shit taste desu

Bestest waifu.

Release the Ass! Makoto!

It's the best decision you've ever made.

Waifus are for love no for lewd!!

It's mostly about lewding with other anons

Good morning Ren. I take it your and Makoto's night together was rather eventful. Sae and I had a very eventful night as well, she's still sound asleep after the Olympiad we participated in last night. I was just whipping all of us up a healthy breakfast of pancakes, poached eggs, and turkey bacon along with some delicious steamed rice. We two sure are lucky to have found the Niijima sisters, soon we'll have to start calling each other brothers if it keeps up!

GROO IS NOT FOR HETRO

>Watch commercials during Toku
>A commercial for a Sentai narrated by Teddie
fuck his voice is eternal

if you're talking about his nip voice you might as well call him kuma to make it easier to distinguish

why is everyone in this general so dang lonely and horny all the time

Fuck I would pay for a femanon to show me nudes

He's no Ikue Otani desu

>"Please Sae-san, please Sae-san tell me how good it is for you! I want to please you! I want to make you as happy as I feel right now! You are an intelligent elegant woman who takes me out for sushi dinners and lets me inside you without a condom! Please Sae-san tell me that you are enjoying this! PLEASE! I... I love you Sae Niijima"

I actually don't know any other general who's sunk this low

this but unironically

what are you talking about?

I wanna rub Goro's tummy and tell him he's a good boy!

I do

that's a pretty high bar to meet though, otani is the absolute GOAT at mascots
youtube.com/watch?v=UIuHT7TxO2E

Wrong.

I wasn't being ironic! I want to give a femanon money while she cucks me and masturbates to her favorite waifu/husbando!

star citizen general STARTED lower than this shit

How much?

I doubt you mean it, but give me a throwaway email if you're serious and we'll talk more

>without a condom!
Sae accidentally getting knocked up!
Sae being in denial while heaving up in the sink every morning!
Sae picking Makoto up from work for a very awkward family meeting!

/pg/ - Findom Hookups

Nah Sae is on the pill

With Shiho as a romance option

there's supposedly still like a 10% chance even with it
could be scaremongering though i guess

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is dancing!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

p-please

what did he mean by this?

>10% chance
that sounds way too high to be true, especially with how potentially damaging the pill is

Who would his party be?

its probably derived from misrepresented statistics or something like that

She's mine /pg/
Please don't steal my ritual post.

tfw no femanon to spoil

Sae
Shiho
Hifumi
Newspaper girl
Lala-chan
Floral plants man
Your senpai at the flower shop

It's not yours faggot

Autism

solid lineup desu

I'm trying to think of some sort of event that would better integrate Haru with the rest of the Phantom Thieves like the music event or the ski trip helped better integrate Naoto into the fold.

Thoughts?

Why a femanon of all things?
You'll either get a whore or dyke or emo or everything at once.

Extend the Disneyland trip.

Fucking kill yourself

>most femjokers are almost identical to kawakami

Good.

Have haru be meetable since the headquarters moves to the second location, because you see a mysterious girl planting flowers and you don't want her to overhear you. You can start a social link with her and enjoy her benefits of gardening, then she becomes a party member later.
It would be a nice change to the formula if a social link turned into a party member afterwards

Ritual posters need to be gassed

That's fine with me

That would probably be the simplest way to do it, could easily spin off the concept into its own little event

What if they finish her Social Link before she joins the party?

except haru's social link is literally all about the fact her dad is dead and his business is under new leadership so that'd fuck everything

make it stop at rank 5 or something then she joins the party and the motif of a masked hero she only heard about in legends saving her could still work.

Kawakami a kawacutie

I imagine a re-release will just find a way to write a reason for why Joker doesn't need to turn himself in at Christmas or possibly make it into a branching decision point, and then add two to three months to the calendar of events with an extra dungeon at some point for whoever the fuck the new girl is that they decide to shoehorn into it.

Ideally I think they could just pull an Akechi/Naoto and have more events prior to Haru joining the team happen; Nightbreakers had a couple "scenes" where Haru meets Makoto months before you see her in game and they were really nice. I very much doubt they would rewrite that sort of thing at all in the remake though.

Juvi dungeon!

Who has a bigger penis: Goro or Tae?

Hi again /pg/. I posted here the other day asking for tips on Persona 5, which I received as a Christmas gift.
Just finished it yesterday, I enjoyed it a lot. Being my first game of the series, I must know if there is any other games worth my while?

Also, what's the waifu consensus of the game?

3 & 4 have the same structure so they're the natural jumping-off point.

The only waifu consensus thst matters is your own.

In a P5 re-release happens I do worry about how the pacing of the ending would fare though - if they added 3 months to the game after you kill Yaldy, the ending is going to feel incredibly anti-climactic given it would make it so that it happens upwards of a dozen hours after you actually beat the final boss, and having a bonus dungeon like P4G happen AFTER the final dungeon and boss but before the credits would take the wind out of the sails of the real final dungeon and it would still fail to make the conclusion satisfying. I guess the solution to this is to add another Izanami-type character into the mix and explain how this totally new character is responsible for everything Yaldy did, but I'd hate that even more since it'd really be toying with the original work and I think Yaldy was a good conclusive villain as it stands.

>Pffft, seriously? That's all you've got?
>hahahaha it's erect? I can barely see it!

Now you have this to look forward to with the rest of us: youtube.com/watch?v=VueiR2a_lDY

>I must know if there is any other games worth my while?
P3/P4 have the same calendar structure, but they're lacking in a lot of the QOL improvments P5 made. Specifically the dungeons are far worse, they're glorified hallways and the ability to hide behind cover and sneak up is gone, so it feels a lot more random.

>P5D PV2 views: 599k
>P3D PV2 views: 301k

P3D is gonna flop.

I prefer the tartarus to P5 dungeons

How come?

the game's 100+ hour length is mostly artificial because most of that time is spent going to mementos to capture weak personas so you can fuse stronger ones. How come I can't just keep all personas in a sort of persona box like pokemon so I can always have incubus if I need it, for example? When it gets to late game it's just ridiculous having to go down 50 floors, catch a oberon or whatever, walk 50 floors up, somehow not die, THEN you can fuse him to make something stronger

Well besides Okumaru's dungeon I honestly didn't have a problem with the designs, it was that every time you do ANYTHING the characters stop you to tell you what to do, if they removed the handholding I would have enjoyed them a lot more.

Too soon

(You)

amamiya, here we go again

>A dancing game
Seems fun, I'm curious now.

>The only waifu consensus thst matters is your own.
I was conflicted between Makoto or Haru, in the end I chose the better girl. Pic related.

I'll also look forward to try P3 and P4.

literally don't get this complaint
the textboxes in this game are incredibly quick to show up and they don't have the text scroll which saves a bunch of time. it takes barely a second to read what they're saying and get back to the game, and they're normally at most two lines of dialogue - if they're more it's still barely even an interruption in the slightest. if it were taking you to a proper cutscene where it fades to black and makes you wait through a loading screen and then watch their animations, I'd understand, but it literally never does this once - that sort of stuff is reserved specifically for story scenes and bosses.

Are you talking about English dub Haru or Japanese dub Haru because this will determine whether you made the right decision or not

Leave him alone faggots