How do black supremacists and black nationalists justify their position?

How do black supremacists and black nationalists justify their position?

The idea of black supremacy is that black people are the best race, and that they are oppressed by a white society. But if black people are better, how did white europeans manage to become the dominant world force?

This is a legitimate question. Don't respond with "le stupid niggars." I want to know what black nationalists actually think about this

Why are you asking the furthest thing from black nationalist then?
>Inb4 the melanin warrior

How do white supremacists and white nationalists justify their position?

The idea of white supremacy is that white people are the best race, and that they are oppressed by a Jewish society. But if white people are better, how did Jews manage to become the dominant world force?

This is a legitimate question. Don't respond with "le stupid crackas." I want to know what white nationalists actually think about this

Yeah, see, in both cases you have to believe things that aren't true. Then it works.

Whites are sneaky
Jews are sneaky

whites point to the fact that they were able to industrialize before everyone else and have more prosperous civilizations that lead way to empires that colonized other nations and extracted resources that were further able to help the state become more prosperous

How do Asian supremacists and Asian nationalists justify their position?

The idea of Asian supremacy is that Asian people are the best race, and they are oppressed by the "filthy gaijin". But if Asian people are better, how did the "filthy gaijin" manage to become the slaves to the Jews?

This is a legitimate question. Don't respond with "ching chong ling long". I want to know what Asian nationalists actually think about this.

Pretty much these. I find supremacists and racial nationalists fucking retarded.

What have YOU done to make yourself so great, aside from claiming a X invention because you too are also X

its a response to century of oppression, In order to rise people have to have a good image of them self

you can't compare the two, though notion of white civilisation is questionable at best, christendom-western civilisation are very real, in contrast to jews which act are lone diaspora in the west and middle east

we're not necessarily think we're the best, in fact we hate amongst ourself more than to other race sometimes, there's nothing wrong with having pride in in though

The same way the Germans justified their defeat at the hands of the Allies.

Well nationalism isnt about taking pride in what you haven't done, that seems like a strawman definition. Its more about doing everything in your power to ensure your nation is in the best shape it can be for your offspring to live comfortable lives (more comfortable than your own). Which is why they get annoyed by their country giving all the benefits to people perceived to be intolerant of the nation they came to (refugee crisis atm)

Unlike blacks, whites have shown themselves many times to be capable of building advanced civilisations without the involvement of Jews. Jews are successful because they are a parasitic race - they play on white people's compassion to secure their position. Without white society to leech off of, the jews have nothing. Their advantage is that they can exploit the benefits of ethnic nationalism while white people can't, so long as their societies are under the influence of the jew.

If white people were to actually start fighting against the jews then the war would be over before it even began - and after it were over the white societies would only be slightly less prosperous without the jews (which would no doubt be compensated for by the benefits of removing Jewish influence from schools and universities). Contrast that with the black race: if they rose up as one against whites then they would inevitably lose. And even if they won, and managed to wipe out the whites, what then? There is no way that they would be able to maintain the same level of civilisation (it's not as if we don't have plenty of examples; Rhodesia for instance).

>Whites
>Capable of taking a shit properly without Jews to help them
lol no. You have to realize that the Jews are just trying to stop the eurotards from chimping out at every possible opportunity.

Remember that when the Jews started arriving in Europe in 300 BC, snowniggers were a bunch of irrelevant iron-age tribesman getting raped anally on a daily basis by their Roman bull masters.

Euro civilisation gradually arose as a result of Jews graciously allowing eurotards to sip from a watered-down version of the Jew's auspicious way of thought, Christianity.

A long dark period followed when the europoors decided to chimp out directly at the Jews, causing social, political and economic stagnation that ended promptly when they started to allow Jews to immigrate back into Europe during the early modern period.

From there, Jews have started to gift more graciously and readily to the snownigger, gifting them everything from fertilizer for their crops to a way of understanding the inner workings of our cosmos. They do all this knowing that you cannot possibly understand that their aid to your civilization comes purely from the goodness of their heart, for the eurotard is criminally xenophobic and selfish, taking all accomplishments for his own.

Even after the bogbillies chimped out again and tried to destroy the Jews entirely do they continue to give countless scientific and economic gifts to the whitey, and for all of this the Jews only asked for a tiny slice of desert, which they use to wage constant war with enemies of European culture.

Indeed, Jews are the most philanthropic of the races, and the eurotard is the most parasitic of them all.

How do Veeky Forums supremacists and Veeky Forums nationalists justify their position?

The idea of Veeky Forums supremacy is that Veeky Forums browsers are the best browsers and that they are oppressed by a /pol/ board culture. But if Veeky Forums browsers are better, how did /pol/ shitposters manage to become the dominant Veeky Forums force?

This is a legitimate question. Don't respond with "le stupid Veeky Forumstorians." I want to know what Veeky Forums nationalists actually think about this

t. Schlomo Shekelstein III

Jews are white.

>jews uplift euros
>euros uplift asians
>asians uplift niggers

AT LAST I TRULY SEE

Black and white supremacists are dumb pathetic little people, but a look at the historical literature and art, suggests that the Mediterranean ubermensch, thought of themselves as somewhere between pale and dark skinned.

Europeans were a backward lot, during the conquest of the Mongols, who considered Europeans barely worth conquering for their relative poverty, in the face of China and the Middle East.

That Europeans are on top now, second to a former colony, is just part of the progression of history. Things shift. Right now, North Americans are dominant, with our incredibly mixed genes, but who knows who will rise up next?

Yes Europe was so underdeveloped compared to China during the middle ages.

>Indeed, Jews are the most philanthropic of the races, and the eurotard is the most parasitic of them all.

the biggest religious charities are christian organisations.

Plague, mindless superstition and famine were pretty common back in the day

>yo dude this woman floats on water, she's a fuckin witch

>to ensure your nation is in the best shape it can be
Too bad white supremacists have absolutely no idea how economics work, else the KKK could have been a formidable think tank

It was poor as fuck and wartorn. China and the middle east were way more valuable.

Civil wars and famine were also very common in China. It happened all the time until the great leap forward

A bit like SJWs it would seem. Identity politics on left and right are fucking retarded

It wasn't. Italian city states, like Venice, were probably the wealthiest place on earth at that time. Your idea of the european middle ages is both wrong and outdated.

Underdeveloped or not, Europe just didn't have the relative riches for the Mongols to make too deep a conquest. They could get much more from China and the Middle East, and use the technology from those people, against the unsuspecting Europeans, insofar as they conquered their territory.

So Europe didn't have relative riches, but somehow, Russia had since they were conquered by Mongols.

> only ask for a tiny slice of desert
10/10 post

Russia is pretty damn close to Mongolia, so of course the Mongols conquered them. They just didn't push to the Atlantic, because they had more important business elsewhere, and because regime change pulled them back from what might have been global conquest.

pretty much this
parasites aren't superior. this is like claiming mosquitos are the master race

Simple, you say it was blacks betraying you that caused the blacks to fail. Or you go to Elijah Muhammed cult meetings and say it was the evil scientist Yakub who created all races apart from Blacks.

Daily reminder Ghetto Dwellers didn't see Obama as African-American even though his father was Kenyan

>leave the Jewish supremacist comments alone
>ban the counterargument
seems fair. Veeky Forums mods are clearly looking out for us - well done comrade... I mean Schlomo... i mean, um, well done anonymous moderator who is totally one of the good goys... I mean guys... never mind.

Just one minor point - next time if you want to ban people for violating rule 3, just get rid of the whole thread instead of targeting specific posts. Otherwise it makes it kind of obvious that you're working for... um, absolutely nobody, of course.

I know Veeky Forums is under control at the moment, but even Veeky Forumstorians aren't THAT oblivious. Even telling them how clever they are for seeing past the /pol/ racism isn't going to work forever if you keep rubbing their noses in it (although thankfully there are plenty on Veeky Forums whose preening intellectual arrogance and easily manipulated egos will keep them susceptible to this tactic for a long time to come).

>pic only semi related, but I might as well post it because it's important for Veeky Forumstorians to see and if I'm going to get banned again I might as well go out in style. Well, come on mod you fucking hypocrite. Come get me, and leave all the other clearly /pol/-related posts in place because they're anti-white - show everyone that I'm right. I'll just be back again in five minutes. Not so easy when you can't silence anyone you disagree with, is it?

how do you make such a reddit post

And black points to the fact that humans came from Africa

>reddit

>Race is less advanced than us

"Look at these subhuman savages, they are basically asking to be ruled by us!"

>Race is more advanced than us

"These evil, nefarious people are controlling everything from behind! We are still superior to them though, because we are honest, noble, hardworking folks!"

Reddit is where you'd have race is a social construct so everyone and no one is a jew, the guy you're responding to you should call /pol

>How do black supremacists and black nationalists justify their position?
they're black so of course they're going to believe black people are superior

>Plague, mindless superstition and famine were pretty common back in the day
they were in china as well