/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/kehxBxmT

Main Story Chapter 6 "Memories that Speak of the Truth" Released
On the 25th of December at 1600hrs JST, Episodes 1~4 of the new Main Story, **Memories that Speak of the Truth" are slated for release. The release schedule is as follows:

25th December: Episodes 1~4
9th January: Episode 5
15th January: Episode 6~7
22nd January: Another Story Chapter 6
There will also be a New Chapter Release Campaign
From the 25th of December 1600hrs JST to 31st December 1659JST, there will be a release campaign as follows:

Doubled Player EXP for all quests
Doubled Support Point gained from all quests
Doubled Great Success/Super Success rates when leveling megucas
5 Gacha Tickets added to Support Points shop
Special missions for completing Chapter 6 Episodes 1~4 (total of 72 magia stones)*
*Cannot be claimed when the New Chapter Release Campaign ends.

New year event that includes story and challenge missions to start 1/1/2018 00:00
Haregi Madoka release
3 new year memoria
*All limited

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

Which witch would you gf?

You can also choose a doppel or a familiar.

huenight

I want to pork the porker.

Zenobia.
I want to build sand castles with her and teach her that everything she makes is just as beautiful as she is.

Speaking of Witches/Doppels, doujins of somebody fucking Ren's body while she's using her Doppel when.

Everyone is sleeping

How do you make your wife Homura feel better about herself?

ABSOLUTE

By praising her and showing her how much I love her everyday.

Great, now she's convinced that you're lying to her to try and manipulate her. What's the next step of your master plan?

I'll be extremely pissed off if Yachiyo succumbs to Mifuyu's brainwashing. Im okay with Iroha saving her by giving her a jolt back into reality like smolbey did for us, but it will ruin Yachiyo as a character for me if Iroha ends up the only one not brainwashed.
>I-I-I-I c-c-cant stand up to you, Mifuyu. P-p-p-p-please love me.
Bottom bitch indeed.

I suppose if that happened, I'd just have to do my best to convince her of the truth.

Tread lightly, user. This is very easy to fuck up

What does the new Madoka do?

Gisela gf would be max comfy.
>ywn ride her on a road trip around her barrier
>ywn help scrub off her rusy

She's very good at oral sex, whether she's pleasing a man or a woman.

delete these lies

Tagori a cute, but she's taken by Hazuki.

>scrub off her rusy
>rusy
rust pussy?

This general really went down the shitter.

It's the fate of all generals.

>Homura and Kyouko noticed that one by one, sometting was happening to their team members.

Does this mean Natsuki is next to be transformed by the cult/the power of New Years.

Does Kyoko use Temple OS?

It hurts that I'll never be able to get Tsukasa on my team.

>50 gems
>do couple single pulls because I'm desperate
>I get her
YYAAAAAYYY I'M SO HAPPY

The real question is whether we get seasonal Kyoko or Hommando first.

Lucky, i want her so much.

Isabel.

is ren/rika the first canon "no but or ifs" yuri ship

Ren isnt Rika’s type, so no.

who is rika's type

No, it's Emily-chan and Claire-sama.

they're both gay, and ren is gay for rika, but i don't recall them being an actual couple

Literally straight girls.

Yachiyo’s too strong willed and Iroha’s being there already foiled Mifuyu’s plan. As long as Yacchan has someone in her corner, she’s not going to break.

At least Sayaka hasn't changed

would her heart monitor's screen be an erotic zone?

I still can't believe Ren's passive guard memoria has hidden effect of "is enemy hitting Rika? If yes, guard Rika."

it's a little detail but cute

last attempt for madoka
feels bad

they are literally lesbians you delusional hetshitters

>they
whomst

there's always the log in bonus at the end of the week

user asked if Ren and Rika were explicitly canon. Theyre not. I agree theyre all homos or homos in denial though.

Let him rest in peace

Ren and Rika both like vaginas but they're not a couple yet. That's all that was said.

Does anyone know how the translations for 6.4 are going?

Who would confess first?

Rika because Ren is submissive to hell and back.

>madoka
>relevant to ren/rika
Fuck off.

Same difference really. Any homoeroticism perceived or otherwise is just a phase.

Rika literally wished to have another girl fall in love with her.
it's one thing to argue that Madoka or Homura aren't gay, but being in denial about Rika is literally being a hetshitter.

don't bother responding. He's either a troll or a falseflagger

>せっかく興味を持って頂いた人から聞かれても、流石に現状の排出率で他人に勧めづらいし100歩譲って100回引けば1%が確実に出るならまだ勧めようもある気はしなくもなくもないので、そこだけは本気でなんとかしてほしい。。

inucurry : gacha rate is too fucking low you better do something

It's really not uncommon for young girls to experiment and fall out of the phase when they grow older. It's a really old trope.

I don't know, seems to be working fine for them sales wise

>son on mother = Oedipus complex
>daughter on father = Elektra complex
>daughter on mother = ???

>"Husband like my mother"
Basically responsible and hardworking and male.

maminagi complex

you can only string along people for so long and madoka doesnt have the staying power of fate

>Smug Kimono Madoka needs 32 pedastals to get doppel
Are they a guaranteed drop in the 20 AP like they are in the 30?

Simple work of magius:

Doppel helps release the taint of SG of piella magi, preventing them from turning into witches. To maintain the system, they have to create and keep rumors which are in turn sustained by witches. This will mean hell for regular peeps though Magius sees them as necessary sacrifice.

Yachiyo is unwilling to drag normal peeps into hell for personal gain, so she is resisting Magius. One person can't do much though.

She is a heretic in a way in the eyes of puella magi, but why the hell are people bashing her for her choice? She is not forcing anyone to join her, and Mifuyu left because of jealousy and inferior complex towards her at first.

so why is yachiyo not wearng panties

She is secretely a pervert who gets off at the thought of people looking at her. That's why she is both wearing no-pan and her skirt is quasi-transparent.

So, is Kimono Madoka even good? She doesn't seem to do anything well, nor does she have strong stats. Normal Madoka's strongest points is her high def and the ability to provide MP. They took both away and gave her extra attack, which is a little lack luster.

do people roll for gameplay in this game?

At least one person.

Her connect gives atk, which makes her better for mirrors. MP up normally doesn't make a difference on mirrors, because it's harder to use magia in so few turns.

She's a support unit with the stats of a balanced unit with a connect that heals more than any other and provides a higher attack bonus than any other, while having the best balanced deck possible. She's god tier.

Like her stats are basically Karin's but with 1000 HP put into her attack.

She's just a fanservice version of Meduka who is using badminton and a garage sale version of Gretchen to fight. She probably wasn't made with gameplay in mind.
>because it's harder to use magia in so few turns
You actually can. You just need a couple of Accele gorillas (or an Accele-focused team), (optionally) one or two charge combos, and luck with your Disks. Dunno how viable this is, tho.

lads why is homuras connect so shit

Even if you can, nothing guarantee her safety until you have time to connect. Haregi is the best light unit in mirrors for now.

Because Homura is shit.

Madoka isn't very good in mirrors right now because they've added fucktons of broken offensive options. Nobody lives long enough to need healing and magia gain is handled better by Karin or Rena sharing accele disks to Mami, Ren or Kazumi. The new Madoka does damage, which matters a lot.

Wait until we get all alternate versions of Homura, like Cool Homu, Devil Homu, Homu Alter and Homu (Easter version), who will all have a better connect than Moemura.

Echoing this guy, what's the best way to get those Pedestals?

I'm gonna thunder torrent that white camellia

Literally who is bashing Yachiyo outside of AquaHomuHater? It takes significantly more strength to do what is right in the face of certain death than it does to cling to life.

>Mifuyu left because of jealousy and inferior complex towards her at first.
Mifuyu is shit and deserves to lose to Iroha. My only fear is Yachiyo goes to Magius because of Mifuyu as some stupid plot twist.

Was being cummed inside part of her plan?

sexual tension between nanaka and hazuki is truly amazing

just 5*ed konoha and i am already regretting

Why? She has nice hair.

But user, don't you want to see her beautiful eyes?
Would you snuggle with Konoha inside of her Doppel's wings/tails/whatever they are? It looks pretty comfy

Magireco Z when?

I don't get what you mean since you should 5* everyone

After Iroha gathers the seven 50/100 curry balls and summons Mitama Shenron in order to defeat Demon Queen Kyoko.

i am not a whale so my coobie coin is limited now i spent all to it so will not be able to 5* others in a while

Migatte no Gokui is already in the game.

Dragon Ball Super parody event with Masara as Goku when.

I want to hug Gertrud as we lay in the grass together!

We already have Mami Blanco, Madoka (SSJ Fiesta), Tsuruno Rojo (100 Por Ciento), La Luchador de Tasa de Gacha de Cero Por Ciento, Tsukasa Su Casa and Mitama (El Diablo).

Itzli is cute

sorry i dont speak spanosh

what did she look like before she was a witch, since she's an alien?

Please don't bring in dragon ball memes into here

>Madoka isn't very good in mirrors right now because they've added fucktons of broken offensive options.
>tfw you run hyper offense, sweeper Madoka.
She's tanky enough to stay on the field long enough and destroy all the pussy.