Does anyone here make more than $500 a month steadily off the internet by Adsense...

Does anyone here make more than $500 a month steadily off the internet by Adsense, selling affiliate links or Amazon FBA?

If so, how did you go from 0 to $500?

>inb4 muh niche

No, Veeky Forums autists that never take action are not a treat.

Just tell step by step to confirm it was not just luck (everyone i've asked ends up admiting it was luck)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors#World_presence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_Cars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do people even want these cars? They look plastic and stupid as fuck.

>inb4 need to show off muh wealth eksde

So what's your ideal car?

bmw m3, m4, m5, m6? Practical, comfy, can drive on actual road, look good, and relatively inexpensive (when compared to lambo)

Probably like a new Nissan for practical shit, looks professional, relatively cheap, and has a good shelf life

84 testarossa and a 64 trans am for cruising

waggies

Since i'm not an attention seeking faggot i would probably pick some regular comfy audi.
Lambi is literally the ex-poor mans car. Pic related is for big niggas.

yep, 9 to5 reporting in

A frugal car for someone who thinks and grows rich like myself.

wew that looks comfy af

My family owns a high end repair shop, we work on a lot of expensive cars that our customers own.

99% of the people who "own" (more like lease) a nice car are in no position to even be driving that car. These dipshits are easily influenced by others and easily impressed by frivolous things - similar to the average American nigger.

I just love taking their money from them, holy shit. Some parts I get for a few hundred bucks (MBZ e-class intake manifold) and I charge over $1,000 just for the part alone.

I always make them feel good about their stupid car too, I tell them what a nice car it is and it really matches them. At this point I can almost predict when their shitty "ultimate driving machines" will be back at my shop for more repairs.

European cars are NOTHING but a meme, pure junk from part quality to engineering design.

I wanna buy a car, what do you think should I buy japanese, I heard toyotas are god tier when it comes to repair and maintenance?

I have a lexus and it has 300k miles, all I do is regular oil changes with high quality oil. 2001 Lexus is300.

Honda Civic bro

Me again, just stay away from european (that is modern, their old cars are GOD TIER) & korean (gook mobiles that will die without warning) cars and you will be golden. American cars from the early 90s are shit tier but by now there aren't too many of them left, and the ones that are left are generally the more reliable ones.

You cannot go wrong with a Japanese car, Honda or Toyota - Mazda is a good choice too but their transmission are a bit unreliable. Nissan is shit tier, so is Mitsubishi. Subaru is a great choice but they are a bit expensive but for good reason cause they never fucking die if maintained correctly.

I like American cars too because they offer amazing part availability for peanuts. New ones are just as reliable as Japanese cars, just avoid 90s American cars. I personally love the Ford Focus.

TL;DR?

>Japanese car number 1

>American new cars tied with Japanese cars. Part availability is the best when your shit breaks and you don't have to wait for shipment.

>European old cars - old turbo diesel benz, old benz in general is GOD TIER

>New European car? Take the bus, trust me you will save more money in the long run.

>Korean cars? NOT A CHANCE IN H E L L

CAR CIRCLEJERKING GOD I HATE MEN. MUH MACHINES, MUH TIRES

rope your neck immediately you ass giving faggot.

Why am I not surprised the scummiest mechanics on earth post on Veeky Forums.

>hurr durr European cars
Lemme guess, amerifat?
Please come back and opine when your own cars start selling outside of Canada, Mexico and Honduras.

just buy a fucking tesla you faggots

American cars are sold worldwide you asshurt faggot. I have years and years of experience fixing shitty european cars. Suck my dick and ask for seconds.

Found the cuck who leased a base model 3 series. That will be 178 dollars for an oil change please :) We only use synthetic oil!

You know nothing about cars, nothing bout fixing them, and I doubt you own anything about a 1 liter poor-fag mobile that you bought in eastern europe.

European cars suck dick, American cars aren't the best but they sure as hell are better. Benz hasn't made a decent vehicle since the 2007 model E class. BMW went to shit after the e46 3 series.

Kill yourself you poorfag. Kill yourself promptly you no skill having homosexual fuck.

Here is some information about the Worlds largest vehicle manufacturer and their worldwide operations, my poor europoorean faggot friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors#World_presence

>this triggers the euro-KEK

can you guys even own a car?

>American cars are sold worldwide
But not bought. lel
>European cars suck dick
Maybe. But nobody outside of Honduras dreams of a penis enhancer built by an uneducated fatty.

>so many feelings hurt

Some more information because you obviously have so much semen blocking your eyes, you cant seem to search the Internet correctly.

>I drive a .3 liter vaxhaul anal bead edition.

You posted a supercar to invalidate my claims that your pathetic and poor people cant into machinery? Yeah that will sure show me. I think you need to go do some research before I seriously shit on your entire family lineage over a chinese cartoon forum.

>I have years and years of experience fixing shitty european cars.
>Kill yourself you poorfag.
YFW self ownage

Mad europeans are the best.

I own a mechanic shop, a union 76 brand gas station, and a star certified smog station. Do you want to make yourself look more stupid ? Just close the tab now and go improve your life you loser.

>uhmurrikun design at thu best

I'll even post pictures just to blow your cum slupring faggot ass out of the water. I own more land than your poor country can even offer to sell you.

I am the descendant of Rajah Brooke of Sarawak. I own half of the real estate in Kensington. Why you lie?
>yfw found your pic

> Gay electric "hipster" tree hugger shitcar ever making panties wet

NOPE

As opposed to your false claims of superior design? The entire euro car industry is backed by false claims: Rope, your neck, your 2 dads, immediately.

Stay in this thread you poor homosexual, I'm gonna shit on your life right now.

Here is the first shitty european car I restored. A piece of shit 3 series. I'll post more pics of my property you poorfag.

Get yer instamatic

Some more SUPEIRERERE european cars my faggot friend. This one had a blown starter and it isn't even 5 years old yet! Can you even fathom owning a car?

>so high on oxy so posts pictures without:

read case studies on reddit

you're going to have to put in the work to research buddy

So why you fail fixing this?

here is the ultimate cuck machine. A car so finely designed by europeans, where it doesn't even have a dipstick to check the oil. Checking your oil level takes minutes. Such amazing and superior design!

You see the gas station my poor friend? We can afford fuel here in the USA

>yfw triggered

Here we have a classic european car from when they used to know how to make cars. It has more problems than a comparable old American car. Now why would a superior car have more problems? HMMM REALLY GETS YOU THINKING HUH. THEY SELL THEM WORLD WIDE N SHIETTTTTTTTT

bentley is anything but superior, everyone knows that, probably shittiest can manufacturer on the planet

Now here is a classic American car with more miles than the classic european shitbox in my last post. How come the American car only had a paint job done to it and it didn't need any major repairs? HMMMMMM IS IT BECAUSE THE CAR IS WORSE? AHH THOSE DAMN BILLY BOB AMERICANS CANT MAKE CARS HAHA

Now here is an EVEN OLDER American car, and guess what?!?! It needed less work than even a mercedes from the 90s.

YA WELL UH AMERICANS ONLY UHHH SELL CARS UHHH IN CANADA AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I'm just a pooooooooor mechanic :)))))))))))

YOU DUMB AMERICANS DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A CAR THAT WILL CHEW THROUGH A TRANSMISSION IN ONLY 3 YEARS. FUCKING UNCULTURED SWINE.

Where did our poorfag friend go? Did he run out of things to say along the lines of "triggered, and you mad?"

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) POOR GREASY MONKEY FIXES CARS FOR LIVING!!!!

rolls phantom

Engine blew on this "pristine" SL500 with less than 100K miles. WOW WHY WOULD SUCH A THING HAPPPPPPPPPPPPEN?

Oh yeah, the car is from the 90s.

>oxy addict so triggered
>posts pics of cars that look like designed by children
Why don't you tell us how you really feel

>POOR GREASY MONKEY FIXES
Nice caps grandpa

Now here is an American car that is older than the european shitbox sl500 from the 90s. Now why does the Pontiac have a fully factory engine that is still running strong? O yA IS BECUZ WE EUROS ARE SO SOPHICSTICATED N WE MAKE GOOD TINGS.

You cocksuckers don't even have access to our vehicles yet you talk like you know. I have access to the best of your shit cars that you poor fucks could only DREAM of driving and I can tell you that they suck more dick than you.

KILL YOURSELF

>american cars numero uno!

Oh I saved these ones especially if you had the BALLS to come back to this thread, you little bitch ass faggot.

You are swine, that is why you think these cars are designed by children. A wet dumpster has a better eye for cars than swine like you.

I'm so poor where I can afford this.

I had a 07 toyota, I used it to the max, broke the engine mount and it still fucking drove

And the race spec too. Look at how many skills I don't have. There is no way I could have restored and bought these cars. Nah I'm just a dumb american, some poor bastard with just enough heat and electricity in eastern europe told me american cars are bad so I'm gonna go get a b m dubya.

Amerifat-kun, why are you so triggered? Keep posting cars though.

bmws are actually the complete opposite of practical. moron

Yeah cause Toyota knows how to manufacture vehicles and doesn't market to dumb fucks like on the premise that their cars are superior.

You know why Toyota cars are better than german shit? Cause they last and they are designed well, not because some flamboyant boy racing faggot drives one.

>posts a british designed car
>posts a Lotus imitation
>claims to know cars

Kid, you just dun goofed

I'm posting from my shop, watching people pump gas while I make money. I'm having a blast blowing this poor piece of garbage out of the water. I love putting dumb fucks into their place. Here is my favorite Toyota.

Imported a motor from Japan and got it all set up and tuned with a nice turbo system. Drives really fast and handles nice cause the motor is in the rear.

Toyota MR2.

>I'm an idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_Cars

Americans had nothing to do with this car? Is that what you are saying? This car only exists because you poor bastards were given the privilege to work on something good and not a shitty unreliable jalopy.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you poor bastards :P

>quick, damage control
Kid, you dun goofed #2

"The AC Cobra, sold as the Shelby Cobra in the United States of America, is an Anglo-American sports car with a Ford V8 engine, produced intermittently in both the UK and United States of America since 1962."

I love how you like to take all the credit :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>I'm posting from my shop, watching people pump gas while I make money.

I can very likely outright buy you into slavery lol. All I would have to do is maybe sell my smog check business.

Do you feel strong when you call others kid? LOL

motorcycles is where it's at if we're talking actual enjoyment value and many other aspects such as not being cucked by traffic, not being able to actually use the potential of the vehicle and so on

Try this you poor fuck. Right after I got some new LED lights. Do you know what LED lights are? Or do you guys still use candles?

Is that because all you can afford is a motorcycle? :)))))))))))))))))))))) BTW I have 2 motorcycles, do you want me to post pics of those too? You poor piece of shit, my dirty latex gloves after working on a car have more use than chicken shits like you :))))

Too bad that those pills cost so much ey, you triggered fool.

Besides, I already told you, I am the descendant of the white Rajahs of Sarawak. We already own half of London. You only (claim) to own a gas station, you triggered filthy pleb settler monkey.

Pic related. My ancestral heritage

>ITT: "European cars" are all gypsy-tier Mercedes or BMWs
Northern european here, yeah, gypsy-shit made for retarded gypsies, sandniggers and americans to buy on import (i.e. Mercedes and some cheaper BWMs, but especially Mercedes) break down a lot.

But get a Volvo, Saab, VW or something sensible like that, and it'll last for a long time. Very long. It won't rust through the frame in one winter like an american car, it won't make a double-somersault and land on its back like a south-european/gypsy-tier (Mercedes/cheap BMW) one, and it won't.. hmm, well there's really no major downside to buying Japanese or Korean either. Maybe slightly worse reliability, but cheaper to fix.

American is never a choice in europe, anyway. Shit handling (especially in winter), shit rust protection, shit interiors designed by the designer's children, shit gas mileage/can't go in restricted zones, expensive to buy/maintain/repair, just not a very smart choice here.

Holy shit, I've been talking to a shitskin poointheloo this entire time? Do you guys really shit on the streets? How come cats have the decency to cover their shit and you guys don't?

I legit laughed out loud.

How can she slap?

>so triggered and confused so he thinks he talks to one user
pic related. Google search for "confused junkie"

American cars don't generally rust, they use high quality metal. Japanese cars rusted a lot in the 90s. SAAB and volvo are god tier, I have a 780 volvo bertone coupe. Looks like this but in red.

Don't respond to me, shitskin. I seriously feel sick to my stomach knowing I actually talked to you as if you were a human.

>stereotype triggered
crash and burn

>stereotype poor

My land alone is worth millions, the gas station is one of 3 businesses on my property. You better bow down like the bitch that you are, hoe.

Saab automobile doesnt exist anymore and I will not buy volvo just for the fact that its swedish, i am sure they make great cars but I will not support sweden in any way.

>drives a .2 liter TATA motors vehicle.

>shitskin
>I don't get out much
>white rajah in connection with a country I have never heard of gets me confused
>I do not have a passport
>I do not have an edumakachun

>mfw perturbed at shitskin invective

What about Nissan? I have a 2015 Nissan Versa

>My land alone is worth millions
>I shitpost

Red pill me on the Model S.

I can larp too, shitskin. You saw how I posted proof and blew your shitty ass out of your poor village?

Why would you want him to do that? He is an obvious pleb. Not that you can tell the difference over there, considering your POTUS.

Nobody is shitposting, pajeet. I simply proved you wrong, while watching over my business and made some money. I posted pictures and proved it you shitskin, why cant you do the same?

My cousin leased one and she likes it. The car drives really nice, it drives better than a high end Merc, I got to test out the Model S and a brand new S550 benz. The tesla is the better car but just make sure you can live with an electric car.

The Benz tries so hard to be luxurious, just like how many europeans try so hard to suck american dick.

>I'm a millionaire entrepreneur
>larp is in my vocabulary
Keep on living the dream kiddo

Leave the thread pajeet, go wipe your shitty ass or something, civilized people are trying to have a discussion.

Whatever helps you sleep on your straw mattress at night you poor 3rd worlder.

I drive a shitty opel corsa but its a company car and I will be leaving my current job in near future.

Sure you will. You seem so dedicated that you posted on a forum saying you will.

Face it, chickenshit, you are a nobody and will end up a nobody. Now fuck outta my thread.

>poorfags ITT

I'll drive off in my 7 Series with your nonexistent girlfriend while you spend a few minutes trying to start up your 30 year old shitbox.

7 series is a shit car. I have flipped multiple 7 series and 7 series Li to losers who think it makes them look rich. Real rich people drive a modest car and take money away from dipshits like you.

Everything BMW makes nowadays is junk.

Here in the Netherlands people wouldn't want to be found dead in an American car.

You guys don't even manufacture vehicles yet you talk shit lol. Go suck a dick and come back when your country does something relevant, well that is besides being a cesspool of degeneracy.