Are there any succesful woman figures in history, that didn't come from a noble family...

Are there any succesful woman figures in history, that didn't come from a noble family, or didn't fuck her way to the top?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there any succesful male figures in history, that didn't come from a noble family, or didn't fight his way to the top?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday, Gregor Mendel

most of the succesful women you see today

>Are there any succesful woman figures in history
>IN HISTORY
And most of the succesful women we see today are fitting to the description I made above.

margaret thatcher

>And most of the succesful women we see today are fitting to the description I made above.

source: my ass

Rasputin fucked his way to the top.

It's not fair to say they can't fuck. That's a huge advantage of being a woman. And there have been plenty of queens.

Joan of Arc

Marie Curie

She was arophet of God, thus it doesn't count.

Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Mother Theresa
Sappho

>Madame Ching
>Destroyed the Chinese navy
>Destroyed the British navy
>Destroyed the Portuguese navy
>Pardon of all crimes
>Got to keep all the loot
>Just had to stop being a pirate
>One of the very few pirates to actually retire

T. Beta whiteknight

Why would that not count? Seems pretty successful to me. And she wasn't of noble birth and didn't fuck her way, in fact she might not have ever fucked anyone. Or are you moving the goalposts now?

Hildegard Von Bingen

>An assistant/wife got a Nobel because some math guy who hated Nobel (for not giving him a Nobel) pulled some strings

>arophet
a prophetess*

Yeah sure, that's why she received a second Nobel prize too, and all those other awards like the Franklin Medal. Clearly they were just given to her for doing nothing. She didn't know anything about science, that's why she was already studying it before she even met her husband.

Mary Wollstonecraft?

You are forgetting the rules, no powerful family...
>Elizabeth Cady Stanton
>Before Stanton narrowed her political focus almost exclusively to women's rights, she was an active abolitionist with her husband Henry Brewster Stanton (co-founder of the Republican Party) and cousin Gerrit Smith.

>Susan B. Anthony
>Susan Brownell Anthony was born on February 15, 1820, to Daniel Anthony and Lucy Read in Adams, Massachusetts, the second oldest of seven children. Her family shared a passion for social reform. Her brothers Daniel and Merritt moved to Kansas to support the anti-slavery movement there. Merritt fought with John Brown against pro-slavery forces during the Bleeding Kansas crisis. Daniel eventually owned a newspaper and became mayor of Leavenworth. Anthony's sister Mary, with whom she shared a home in later years, became a public school principal in Rochester, and a woman's rights activist.

>Mother Theresa
A meme.

>Sappho
>Little is known of Sappho's life. She was from a wealthy family from Lesbos

>She was a Cantonese prostitute who worked in a small brothel in Guangzhou, but was captured by pirates. In 1801, she married Cheng I, a notorious pirate. The name she is best remembered by simply means "Cheng's widow".
Literally fucked her way to the top.

She was only a figure, she had no success or wahtsoever...

The only name feminists cling on actually, not gonna argue though, quite deserved it.

Also spot on, she was a result of when madness went right.

I don't know what you're trying to prove by pasting those Wikipedia paragraphs but neither of the women's rights activists there were "from a noble family" like it says in the OP. Stop moving the goalposts.

Mother Theresa might be a meme but nevertheless she was successful and is well-known for what she did.

Ching didn't fuck her way to the top you mong, she was a pirate who happened to have fucked in the past. Would Alexander not count as a successful general if he were also a prostitute in his teenage years?

Joan of Arc absolutely had success, in saving France which was her goal. She was executed by the enemy but she achieved something great and was written into history for it. That's success.

They're all valid examples except Sappho who was probably noble.

>fight
>fuck
One of these is difficult to do, the other is easy as fuck.

Jane Austen
Florence Nightingale

Dorothy Hodgkin.

I am pasting biographies, regardless from the source, they are more or less the same everywhere.

Ching fucked and married a powerful pirate, and replaced him when he died. Just like women in nobility, but only as a pirate.

>Joan of Arc
Heroic? Yes. Successful? No. Getting executed by enemy at age 19 is not much a success.

>that time Jael killed the Canaanite king

I want to fuck that whale

Eve. But Her and Adam.... Blah Nevermind this thread.