/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, argue, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1146 - Slut Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

I wish I could be as cool as Sonic.

I wish I could fuck Tails.

Sonic, did I ever tell you about the time I was responsible for my entire clan getting thrown into the Twilight Cage? After Pachacamac and his people were wiped out by the water monster, the Nocturnus Clan continued their technological advancements. Eventually I befriended a newly created Gizoid and shared my knowledge with him. The Gizoid eventually grew so powerful that tentacles came out of the sky and dragged us all into another dimension.
He was a good friend.

I get that she most likely gets around, but I'd still really like to fuck her once. With a condom of course.

Have you ever had any Sonic dreams? The only one I ever had is that I was playing Sonic Mania before it actually came out and Sonic kept glitching through the floor in Green Hill zone

>let's keep the next thread civil
>opens by calling Rouge a slut

BURN IT ALL DOWN

If I have, none of them were memorable sadly.

OP we have to respect women

Is Rouge genuinely a thot or does she just pretend to be one to hide her personal issues

IF SHE BREATH

If you call something what it is, it's ok user.

last night I dreamed an axe murderer broke into my house. It became a lucid dream at some point and tried to get Sonic to help me but he didn't show up. I was really sad.

She's already a kleptomaniac so there could be other issues.

Anybody that knows anything about women knows they don't dress like that if they're not... experienced

Rouge pleases old men for gems every night!

>slut the bat thread
I am ok with this

I imagine using her "assets" has helped both her spy and thief career, but whether she is actually went all the way with somebody is a secret.

She is a martial artist that can cause earthquakes with her hips as well, so I doubt anyone managed to force her into anything.

Indeed

Waste of a thread.

>Is Rouge genuinely a thot or does she just pretend to be one to hide her personal issues

She's a virgin who hides her utter terror at the idea of sex behind false bravado and flirtatiousness, but would run away screaming if things every went past kissing into making out or even worse hand-holding

>Locke was based on Pender's relationship with his father
>uses a furry kids comic to hook up his dead dad with sluts
I'm fucking crying

>only once

>she's a virgin
Fucking Kek

>Rouge
>A virgin
W.E.W.

Even in the most retarded headcanon, Rouge is used goods.

Guy's Rouge is olny 18, she couldn't possibly be that sexually experienced.

Can she?

Built for sex

>ages

>sega

Most attractive girls are very experienced by then
Also
>ages
Ugh

>there are people on this site that were virgins past 18

So if if copped a feel, what would happen?

protect against the thots and slutsu

The next milestone vote is in 4 threads Right?
We should vote for rouge to have #1300