laura nerfs when

good op

I am the best skullgirls player itt

Play spider

post 30 parasoul images

Wanna play? PC NA East

post lobby

mommy gameplay soon

friendship with ryu will end the second my new best friend blanka is released. i'll host a blanka only tournament week 1 in honor

someone see me in jive ft3

Second best Bleach girl after Rukia

Teach me how to play Jam, /fgg/.

Alex!

I hope you can actually play as her labcoat version

gib me like five minutes

Stop bullying Ibuki.

join the ram discord

Ibuki's overhead is only -2 which is safe on block except for a reversal Gief super

no problem

This artist is great
Idolm@ster x Love Live when

see me in doobz beta
u wont.

>This shitty anatomy
>Great

>that whole fucking leg area

rofling at ur life my dude

Please tell me how to become good at akuma

I'm sorry autist, I will use the proper term for you. "Ex Raida"

I forgot to add that she has a 3 frame normal and a invincible reversal which are helpful in jive.

-2 is safe because most characters in the game can't punish it except for gief with his ca.

P-please

Demon flip and corner pressure

calling the move by its name and acting snarky doesn't change the fact that it's not a command grab

no you fucking moron, i'm not complaining about you not saying EX Raid.

you're saying it's a command grab when it's a move you can block

>left foot
what the FUCK

Command grabs are untechable throws nigger, it's not about the right name for the move, you can call it ex naruto ball if you want, but it's not a command grab.

dont you feel nervous posting this while also being german

dash&mash

forward jump air fireball if it doesnt work

vappa soyboys will defend this

But you all knew exactly what he was talking about didn't you, you fucking autists

You fucking autists are just as bad as those dbzfags who got mad that people called ki blasts, fire balls. I already know it works on hit only stupid fucks. My point was that the move is still good because it can be used on reaction to go through fireballs.

Akuma is such bullshit too. Never dare to tech his throws in the corner because of that jump punch move (you didn't use).

keep in mind for the future people this is the calibur of player that uses terms like autofootsies literal /v/tards that dont see the problem with calling a hitgrab a command grab

the fact that you are missing the point shows how low IQ you are

>fireballs
>in jive

>literal back to back 50/50s
why do you play this garbage?

of course you faggots will double down and continue to be belligerent even though you said some stupid shit

gunflame is top 5 most annoying moves to deal with in fighting games

>playing sfv
>can't jump over fireballs or get AA'd

its the only place i can be the most useless version of ryu

and a pink-haired yellow-glowing akuma

>called ki blasts, fire balls
Or ex command grabs. Same difference, really.

sf5 won't be balanced until every character is only left with jumpins, dash up throw and medium buttons buffered into specials

which we're pretty much on track for by s4

t b h

agreed
mostly just cause of yrc though
i love xrd but yrc is a fucking retarded mechanic

does st.mk xx EX red fireball count as corner pressure cause that's all I ever do

moron

>self inserting
kys

haha

Raida is also technically a command throw since you input a fucking command and it functions as a fucking throw aside from being able to block it.
Which reminds me you don't even need to worry about quickrise or backrise setups when you play Ibuki because of that.

alright can invite me, CFN is Funkfist

>it functions as a fucking throw aside from being able to block it

lmao just look at this kappa vappa polturd

>and it functions as a fucking throw aside from being able to block it.

lmao

thanks for reminding me the popteamepic anime comes out today

Do the fmp(?) and throw them or cc them afterwards

Man it's hard to know when to tech throws as abigail

He's so big I can't really tell the distance

just block the throws dude

unless it's one of those command throws that can't be blocked

Can I join you guys too

>thread already shit
Just post sniffs already

Stop.

do you mean the overhead (f.mp) or the stomp thing (f.hp)

I think its dumb and then yrc makes it even worse. Its really fucking obnoxious to deal with sol cause of how the pace is going all over the place then I get clipped by a counter hit gunflame and want to kym myself

It's not even worth arguing with these ibukifags. They think the character is butchered because she can't hit you with ambiguous mixups anymore lmao.

why is alex bad again? he's got safe unga pressure like urien, pretty decent normals, and lots of damage. yes, he's got bad AA normals (boo fucking hoo) but he can just walk away and toss out elbows and be pretty fucking safe

No, it comes out 3 days from now.

Did you know that her St.HK is -7 on block in VT?I think she's the only character with worse frame data in VT

>soon

Do you even know your own character. Ibuki's Raida prevents backroll which is a function of a throw. Other than some supers there's no other kind of move that prevents backrise other than throws

The jumpy stomp unthrowable thing.

its a hit throw move you mong
it does not "function as a fucking throw".
throws lose to jump out, raida beats jump attempts
throws whiff on backdash, raida beats backdash
throws lose to throw immune shit like birdie ex command grab, raida beats it

the only similarity with a throw move is the knockdown that doesnt allow back recovery

He is free once you knock him down.

So every special that hard knockdowns is a command grab now, got it.

zero oki
he's only half a grappler but still a grappler

he made it a 2meigns lobby

No, i did not know that

oh

welcome to the game nigga thats not a qualification for anything anymore

bro can you stop triggering my autism and add the word hit inbetween command grab

She is.

i dont even care about the patch i just want to start learning new sakura combos please capcom it has been so long

literally no real oki off of anything but regular air knee, no defense, no anti-airs and his pressure isn't real except off of fHP which only allows 1 stand MP before he's out of range for everything but cMP, which doesn't special cancel and ends his pressure. all elbows besides LK are at least -7 and don't have good pushback so they're free to punish on block. Also LK elbow is as fast as the slowest dash straight and chariot tackle and the rest are pretty easily stuffed on reaction if he's throwing them out randomly at full screen.

No
A hard knockdown prevents quickrise and backrise
Raida only prevents backrise like fucking throws do, there are no other specials in the game that function this way other than Raida. Calling it a command throw isn't completely wrong

Were the animations in SF4 always this bad?

So what you're saying is it functions as a super?

what's up with that huge pause between the st.hp and the tatsu

Oh right so we should redefine command throw because of the unique property ONE MOVE has in SFV.

tatsu has 25 frame startup