XBY next moon

XBY moon mission soon....start accumulating NOW... you have been warned this thing is gonna hit 500+ sats in a week

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4
youtube.com/watch?v=KpNPYQPgSnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XGxRSalFl98
github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/windows-STaTiCpre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the source of your prediction?

There is an interesting story behind it, but this is VERY speculative...

It's made by another Russian autistic genius. If you wanna miss out on the next Ethereum, then ignore this advice.

*Hungarian

Do not expect moon mission overnight. This is a long term hold. Give it at least 6 months to reap maximum rewards.

shit is only 100 sat. price is insanely low right now for its potential

Go look on the bitcoin talk forum and read their whitepaper.. new tech that looks very promising.

Old devs did not even get the car out of the parking lot but if these new guys can bring it to life I think it can easily hit 500-1500 sats. Get in early before everyone else catches on im trying to help Veeky Forums since theyve helped me so much before

I do not even want to think of what this can be in 6 months.. makes me want to splooge in my pants lol

See ether was never 100 sats.

This will easy goto 6 cents or so, and then sure long hold till 10 dollars.

Next billion dollar industry for sure

Innn

Hahah no

Elaborate, please.

plz share some xby

B4daFqjn4HKgrmHVodobN9Xxf3UHXwBtKU

web bot predicted these ponzi scheme coins

Sitting with a comfy amount :)
glad to finally get in early on something

plz share some user I am poor

B4daFqjn4HKgrmHVodobN9Xxf3UHXwBtKU

sent ;-)

POSW always seemed over hyped. XBY actually has an autistic dev and new groundbreaking roadmap so it seems like an easy bet. Plus 100 sat is insanely low. POSW is already 10k.

lol from 6 sat to 112 sat in a week , doesn't seem healthy also i don't think that it will ever reach 1 dollar because every transaction has a 100 xby fee

pls can I have some as well :///

BDCYviXttJcGz2ew8NZ1e9ERxTzwYcMSne

Guys, I have access to a secret turko-armenian whale forum and they are talking about pumping xtra bytes. They are keeping prices low so they can accumulate currently but this will end soon.

lol u wot m8?

>turko-armenian whale forum

kek thats a new one, this just needs a little bit of exposure to x10 from here

armenian here

what the fuck is a turk-armenian anything

fuck turks

If any newfags are reading this, XBY is a genuine scam coin. Don't get involved.

NOT a scam coin there was no premine devs taking over project from old retards this thing is going to blow up

Stay poor cuck

>fuck turks
Dude let it go, games up. Armenian genocide was a hoax.

This will easily become a top 20 coin

Discord invite, please?
I'm a fucking PR master

As long as Dave and Borzalom stick to their plans and keep on coding their way to implement Static nodes and everything, it definitely will.
The first kids to the block with no competition, ALWAYS wins.
I'm already up over 60% of my original investment, but regardless I'm gonna hold onto it and see if they can pull it off, because if they do, then they're going to be right up there with StorJ and whoever else is in the data storage market on blockchain. Right now they're at a 1mil market cap.
StorJ is at a 21mil cap.
So 10x gains are probably the least that's going to happen.

More like 200million

I'm ecStatic about this

Even if it reaches to a measly 100million, that's a shit ton of money in my pocket

xtrabytes.slack

this will be huge. new tech, great story, easy 10x at min. all get in and lets push it to 1000 sat

slack makes no sense. discord.

I bought about $25 worth of XBY, going to buy more now.

Slack is good for community input into development, discord is for edgy neets to talk about their numerous shitcoins.

Uh its already up 50% for the day
Looks like it's too late

BDbU9ou1qpePrL1u9c5QqdVM3PVv3VLMo2

Please share some with me too, and I'll help out someone else in the future :)

Is it too late to get in?

NEW coin with NEW tech, will easily pump to 1000 sats by next week. Now is the floor so buy up!

I'm holding long too, if this can hit 100 million+ cap (long shot I know) I can retire lel

>pic related
>hottie ill be barebacking on my private island

WHAT WALLET DO I USE???

Most coins are clones or lack innovation. These people are inventing a new protocol the market potential is great. I am just hoping they get it on bittrex

>WALLET
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
First post has a wallet that you can use, but it hasn't been updated.

serieusly where do you buy this coin?

YoBit

Yobit and C-Cex

>Logo looks like it came from pre-2000s internet

The sad thing is that given this super bullish market, this thing will probably take off.

Kek. What a time to be alive.

That logo is complete shit but its old. The new one is top notch.
Hopefully Veeky Forums will come together on this one to launch it up to 1000 sat.
Get in and join in the hype

>Logo looks like it came from pre-2000s internet
>implying that's a bad thing
This sure could use some web3.0 bullshit
If only this used scroll.js I would have put $100k in instead of only $500

If this gets on bittrex it will explode easily, sucks we cant send in requests to add ourselves desu

>150k XBY all in

What next bros? Goys dump on me? Should I panic sell and buy Stratis?

Ill hold for at least a month test if these people have the proper meme power

DO NOT SELL, this is the real deal and it will be rewarding to hold. Don't listen to the FUD.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4
youtube.com/watch?v=KpNPYQPgSnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XGxRSalFl98

posting autistic dev videos as proof lul wut

How are they autistic? Hes replying to the FUD and nonsense. When this thing blows up just dont kill yourself ok?

Plz share some with me too?
BA2HuGtVg2wDQqJWnvU6pTnxu8ypGHqsVE

Newfag here...
Where does one store altcoin?
Currently i just have a coinbase acc.

ITS CRASHING REEEEEEE WHY DID I BELIEVE YOU

I'm gonna let you in on a protip. FUCKING HOLD YOU RETARD

what the fuck you talking about you stupid Pajeet?
It's still >100 sat

Just leave it on whatever exchange you bought it. Whatever risk the exchange runs off with your money is less than the risk you accidentally delete or lose the wallet file.

lmao anything in the 100 sats area is a bargain, this will be big... 1000sats + big just hold ok

how long till it hits 1000 sat?

Just buy 50,000 coins and watch it hit $50K. This is super easy $$

yeah it already bounced back pretty quick. I'm gonna ride this , because everything else mooned already.

I kinda regret only getting 500k and not 1M of these. Might buy more if it dips. Make me a millionaire!

Anyone here owning a masternode?

I have enough for one but I have no idea how to set it up right now. WIll just wait for a easy to wait tutorial.

Is the amount for masternode still a 1M coins?

I think it's been lowered to 500K

If that's true I need to get me one

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/windows-STaTiCpre

I believe this is the latest wallet btw

Can someone send me someone XBY? Just getting started and want to see if wallet works.

Looking to buy.

It is true. In order to get the number of static nodes needed, it had been decided to set it at 500k.

Doubled my money already.

Cool I will run one then. But I'd wait for the update that's supposedly coming.

Literally the only thing that bothers me is 100 XBY transaction fee. Why should it be hard coded at all? Is it necessary for the protocol?
It is going to act as a forceful rate limiter of growth, maybe that was the intention?

Planning on purchasing around 175k XBY. I'm not sure if I should bet any more cash in this since it is so new.

What kind of profit / loss should I be expecting by the end of the year ?

Nobody knows yet

the tx fee can and will be changed as the coin grows so it doesnt inhibit anything.

this coin came out after an ico scam (maybe you already know this), make your guess m8

Bought 250 yesterday. Am I a good goy?

I've only invested $10 in my whole portfolio, so I can learn cryptotrading.

I can see the launch mission now

If the new devs taking over the old project can make their ideas come true this thing could hit top 20 coin so MASSIVE gains 10x

Redpill me on how to get in.

I got a couple grand I wont miss if it all disappears.

How do I acquire XBY?

I warned everyone yesterday this thing is gonna moon and it still going up! Not too late this will dip around 200-300 sats then shoot up to 1000 sats.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Go on yobit or ccex exchange and buy using btc

Ok got signed up. How do I buy BTC?

How does c-cex even work anyway? I can see my buy order on the right, so now i have to wait for a seller to click on it or some shit?

I used a work around.

I already had a verified profile on another well-known exchange and just bought it there before transferring it. The reason I did this is that C-CEX's deposit options all had either important fees or felt really scammy (I'm looking at you Payeer).

Use coinbase or kraken to buy btc, transfer to an exchange and buy the coin. I would wait till it dips though pretty high atm.

So whats the "legit" exchange where I can deposit cash and receive bitcoin?

If I had bought yesterday when I was thinking about it I would have doubled already.

Seems like I missed the moon shot...

Well XBY isnt on a legit exchange yet like bittrex/polo but it will explode when it does.

Try yobit or CCEX for now and still time to get on.

Guys,

XBY is being pumped and dumped. People who are buying from the XBY threads on here are getting crushed.

Hey can u give me some aswell? 8C0FCE1C407AFAD2FEC5CA021B5F08A8

Can someone hit me up with something 8C0FCE1C407AFAD2FEC5CA021B5F08A8

The dump just began

I bought it through Kraken. It takes some time (several business days) to get verified and for the cash to arrive though.

This garbage is dropping like a motherfucking rock