bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/burst/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would it be too late to get in now?

nope, 100 by May

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE user.

reddit.com/r/buttcoin must be mad as fuck right now

>mfw it's taking long as fuck to link my bank account to Coinbase
>mfw I'm literally going to miss out on my one chance into riches because of this

It could dip slightly, but I see it going $100+ either ways. Might take several weeks/months, so it's important that you don't have weak hands and can wait it out.

Buy ETH at $70 or wait for a dip?

Just buy before may 4, before eth domain register is released

LOCALBITCOINS YOU IDIOT

From a technical perspective, it might go up for a while, as a coin it didn't have the same fluctuations as bitcoins.

My bet is to buy, get a decent earning out of it and then dump it until it eventually crashes. Then you buy again.

It is too late. You'll only make a 20x gain if Eth goes from 50$ to 1000$.

Unless you have something like 500-1500 bitcoins which you'd like to use that 20x on for high volume if you don't then please don't bother placing your 1 tiny bitcoin on eth. It's a waste of time.

You should be buying altcoins which give you 1000x to 10000x gains. Like CHC.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/burst/#charts

Those wagiecucks must sure be mad that the new wealthy Elite of NEETs will be fucking their wives as they slay away at the office, living paycheck to paycheck.

FUCKING KEK

>tfw only 60 ETH

Will I be rich? I should have bought more but I didn't have a decent job until recently. I'm putting most of my check into buying as much as possible now, but my gains aren't as good and it's making me a little depressed.

>tfw only got 40% of my stash during the sweet sweet pre-20$ days

why didnt i buy moooore

but i was so scared of the dipping

1000$ an eth would still be very very undervalued

you need to stop comparing ethereum with bitcoin, its so much more

its like comparing a white male with a negro

Why are you guys celebrating a 20% rise?

Coins can 200% at any given time

>60ETH

>Rich

lolno

Even if it attains an improbable and fleeting 1,000 per ETH, you've only got 60,000.

That will buy you mid-range pick-up truck.

You NEETcucks have to learn that you need to be a very early adopter with tens of thousands of coins to make it big, like those fags did in 2013 with Bitcoin.

That's why currencies like XRP are things you people should be looking at. They are trading at low, fractions of BTC right now and bound to increase (XRP is very little well known and almost impossible to buy directly, imagine if it had the same public exposure as BTC).

If you want to become a millionaire, you need to get in on the ground floor of XRP.

>1000$ an eth would still be very very undervalued

That's a pecular statement.

And what exactly is the "value" of ETH? What are the hard assets or sales dollars that back up this number?

My thoughts exactly, It's funny how excited everyone gets when ETH goes up a bit, nobody gives a shit about the numerous coins that did 100% today.

>Why are you guys celebrating a 20% rise?

Because this is not a shitcoin that just rose from 1$ to 200$ with low volume. Ethereum has 6 billion market cap and 176 million 24h volume, which is BIG.

Such a crypto moving this much means lots of money flowing in and many of us here are holding lots of ETH. For me, less than 1$ more means 1000$ gain.

>And what exactly is the "value" of ETH?

his feelings