BIZ HELP A NORMIE BUY ETHEREUM BEFORE IT MOONS PLOX

BIZ HELP A NORMIE BUY ETHEREUM BEFORE IT MOONS PLOX

I don't know much. I wanted to buy some, but i don't have Bitcoins nor a coin wallet.
Tell me the steps please?

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go on coinbase
make an account
buy eth using your debit card or bank account
???
profit

Coinbase, sign up, start buying, masturbate, ???

>coinbase
What about storing them? I 've heard you need a wallet? I don't have one

He's not joking, you gotta keep your cool and not sell as you see the price skyrocket. Whatever helps

I just leave all mine on the coinbase website. It's fdic insured so it's pretty safe.

you can store them on coinbase for as long as you want, although everyone says eventually you should figure out a way to store them yourself.

What about converting them in USD/EUR ? Can i do that whenever i want?

Also, is coinbase the best deal to buy bitcoins?

i keep mine on gemini they're insured 100% against fraud

Way better than coinmama

no it has higher fees than kraken and others
yes gbp too

So i guess people use coinbase just because it's "faster"? What do you mean by "fees"?
Do you mean there are monthly costs for keeping the coins on coinbase? Or just a small commission on the price of the coin?

>BEFORE IT MOONS

I dont have a time machine

yeah, buy coins with debit card instantly with ~4% fee rather than 5 BIZNISS days that bank transfers take

Also localbitcoins. Cash deposit has no fees, but exchange rate can be a bit higher depending on the amount you're spending

USE LOCALBITCOINS. TRADE AT POLONIEX.

Should I buy ETH now or wait until it goes down? it's at ATH is this going to the fuckin moon or what

>Should I buy ETH now or wait until it goes down

Nobody can answer this with 100% accuracy.

In my opinion it will go up for a while

>before it moons
Nigga it mooned.

ok biz, im here to help you. after browsing here i notice that there a lot of confused asa motherfuckers when it comes to eth and how to secure them etc and i see no mention of myetherwallet.com/

go there

generate a new wallet so you don't have to keep them on cuckbase.

What do I gain from having an external wallet?