Who else here fell for the PoSW scam?

Who else here fell for the PoSW scam?

The final accumulation phase. Hope you bought high and sold low

still time to get on xby and recover

Me desu
I'm not gonna sell for a long time until I see it rise though, I may be a bit sceptical but I haven't got weak hands

It's too bad the devs ran off with everyone's money. I was able to get out at only a small loss.
Just kidding I sold all mine and made $2500.

Reminder that XBY welcomes POZd refugees.

What the fuck is xby
I bet it's some shitcoin with no actual purpose

This.

XtraBytes is revolutionary Proof of Signature. The purpose is decentralized storage which I admit is a meme, but it's a million times better than POSW.

Just saying. Get rich or die crying.

>but it's a million times better than POSW.
That's very rude :(
I would maybe take a look at it but don't have any spare funds in kraken and I'm not moving my money from posw until it rises.

if the devs were smart they would have exit scammed last week

>mfw I sold 40% of my ETH for posw last week

>selling world renowned technology for Veeky Forums pump of the week shitcoin

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO

Are you saying that posw is not a sound investment?

nobody here knows

both the mooners and the shitters are mostly talking out of their ass

>people on Veeky Forums literally paid for "piece of shit" wallet, AFTER reading the dev's plan to donate earnings to African children

I could never dream of making this up to insult people. You played yourself.

HAAH WAAW

What's wrong with that you fucking spastic? As far as they're not scamming anyone they can do whatever they want.

t. Faggot /pol/ack

$1000 in it. All my other investments have grown except this one. Luckily I bought in early so I haven't lost any money. But yeah it's bullshit. The devs have millions of dollars yet are incompetent.

This is when I got out.
Fucking African children?
Put that shit on your fucking personal calendar not your fucking technological roadmap it's like he's just blatantly begging for shady comments.
If you're going to donate to charity do it on your own, don't fucking announce it to millions of cryptofags who don't give a fuck.
Just donate and quit being a cuck or shut the fuck up about it.
>tfw that's why I got out at 150% gains and told everyone it would be a slow leak down to the 100s.
>And look where it's at now

Stay mad and enjoy your losses.

Dubs of truth. There is nothing wrong with charity, but trying to incorporate it as part of your development strategy is the most blatant giveaway that you have no idea what the fuck you're doing. At all.

I think you need to kys thyself.

>people on Veeky Forums literally paid for "piece of shit" wallet, AFTER reading the dev's plan to donate earnings to African children

Did they really do this? African Children? REALLY?

AHHAHAHAHAH FUCK LOL!

POSW is literally recovering RIGHT NOW!!

BUY NOW and and you might just make it to the moon or stay the loser forever

HHAHAHA OH FUCK

HELPING AFRICA??? SCAM

CHARITY WORK?? SCAMALAM

GOOD THING I GOT IN AT 1K

GUESS IM A BAG HOLDER AND IM STILL UP 1000%

OH WELL SCAM.

Nice recovery there mate

mfw I fell for the meme and bought $500 worth of POSW at 16k sats....now it's at 9k...fuck me.

Buy low, sell high. Always...

i panicked bought thinking shit was going to take off soon.

I think it will bounce back to at least where i bought it. Still, I could've put that money in eth and would have made some nice gains by now.

Its recovering NOW, when you see it on the graphs it will be too late. Buy now and when the newbies go in to buy you will have made 20x

Its about to shoot to the moon, if you dont want to stay poor, you should buy right NOW

NO FUCKING WAYYY I DUN BELIF IT

SELLING RIGHT NOW!!!

just kidding never bought in

Haha thanks for laying it on thicker this time. Didn't catch it earlier.

Hindsight is 20/20 m8.

I believe POSW still has a road to $1 within the next few months ahead of it.

Let's wait another 500-1000 sats

>quads

Reminder that Kek backs POSW

He is testing us

CHECKED

MOON INCOMING

Moon moon moon

Reminder that you are getting trolled by FUDsters.

Praise Kek!

If it was a scam, the devs wouldn't of paid dividends. You are idiots for not buying in, because this thing is a good idea, and it will pump to lunar highs soon.

>what is the classic 2 cent bubble and accumulation phase 2 before epic pump

You can still buy. Screens are being capped.

moon moon moon!!!
POS is recovering now, this as low as its gonna get.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BUY !!!

You will make great gains if you BUY now. If you wait YOU you will not have this opportunity again.

Cap this and come back when it SHOOTS TO THE MOON.

there is no need for this, its not too late friendo, we are all bros here, you can buy too and make some gains

>we wuz crypto coins

LAWL this shit is going to fail quick