mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>NEW! Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/GfftFBFD

/aco/ thread:

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzfvVjvsQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=7FBKRht6y4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xth for having falling for the muscle mommy meme

THE LEGION ARE DORKS

First for New Vegas

If anyone here uses Plenty O Exploration, i'd suggest uninstalling or atleast checking your Sanctuary. The spot under the Raider Overlook the mod adds has a messed up navmesh. With the mod installed Ada (and I assume any companion) got stuck here and couldn't move further, well until they teleport to me. With the mod uninstalled Ada has no issues leaving Sanctuary.

Shame really, I enjoyed the small cozy interiors it added to Concord, but this broken navmesh can be a future problem with new playthroughs.

You know the worst part about nora being breast feeding is when she's in the wasteland she'd still be lactating.

Post muscle mommies

>still no bloodmen mod

I want to cut Cait open, crawl inside, and wear her skin like a suit so we can finally be together forever!

>todd "violence is fucking funny" howard
>current year
>STILL can't shoot things in the dick with vats
>STILL cant shoot things in the eyes with vats
>STILL no body part target with melee like with ranged
>they REMOVED targeting weapons that aren't grenades/mines

Its okay to be a ghoul

Sort of like this?
>tfw no goodbye horses mod

until you go feral

>>they REMOVED targeting weapons that aren't grenades/mines
There's sense to that. The reason it was in 3/nv was because destroying a weapon's condition made it unusable, but they don't have condition anymore.

When Bethesda reinvents equipment durability they'll bring back targeting weapons in VATS

>it unusable
it also would make them drop it if you fucked up their hand

it fucking sucks lmao
they should have revamped weapon decay instead of gutting it
pipeshit doesn't break but military power armor does?

Except they won't because they gated off crippling and weapon disarm to perks.

>things can't change
They said pipboys are "bio-locked"! It can never change!
>removed in nv

>weapon disarm to perks.
And legendary armors and weapons
>Have duelist bat and duelist armor
>Just run around spamming block and any enemy with a gun ends up dropping it and starts trying to punch you

post your beautiful nora or I'll have you shot.

that's because it was doc mitchells dead wifes
pip boy

Pretty sure Todd said it was fucking stupid and removed it with DLC in the same game it was introduced.

It wasn't since Operation Anchorage revolves around it

>dead gary clone in the outcast hq in the anchorage dlc where his arm is carved off with a bonesaw

Pretty sure AO revolves around clearing the simulation to unlock the armory and not a one-off of a dead clone.

The point is a pip-boy is needed to operate the simulation and the Outcasts can't just take your pip-boy and use it themselves.

What are some mods that make the game harder? I'm not looking for anything super crushingly difficult but I've managed to mod a few guns to the 200+ damage range and I just tend to blow through most things.

People have said they want to bone Bev here, so. Take that as you will in terns of being "beautiful."
Yes, but you can't access the simulation unless you have a pipboy, otherwise they could have done it without you.
Hench why they sawed an insane Gary's arm off just to find out it wouldn't work

A car (Chryslus Corvega Post-Nuclear Edition or a bike (Mojave Travel)?

A train.

I'm simply using Arbitration with player dmg 1x and enemy dmg 6x and it's been a blast.

Playing on Very Hard btw.

I am actually using Railroads, but I need a fast-travel option I can use from the beginning.

>implying it's even a choice
youtube.com/watch?v=YzfvVjvsQHk

youtube.com/watch?v=7FBKRht6y4g

Thanks, I'm gonna try it out with this Raider overhaul mod and see if it adds some oomph to the wasteland

desu railroads isn't that good of a supplemental fast travel system, since the tracks don't really go to many places.

Outside the simulation is a real shitshow
>armory unlocked
>"this bumblefuck wastelander, who we might be able to kill easily, has earned the right to have their pick at the armory before we even go in"
>half the outcasts agree with him
>no one survives the fire fight
>there wasn't even much in the armory

>XRE
I greatly respect the mod for what it accomplishes, but it's just too janky for me. Plus the roads are way too fucked up for an actual car, so any time you get real speed you go flying off into the sky from hitting a pothole. Also, map is too small for real cars.

A Vertibird.

Quad bike
The Chinese stealth suit was beyond broken in vanilla 3.
But yeah, everything else in there was kinda shit

hi I play fallout 2

Good game.

But what if I'm a low CHA autist who lives in the desert?

hey guys

guys, I think

guys

new vegas just crashed on me :s

par for the course

WOOOOOOOOW

How does this make you feel?

>level 69
it's the little things

nice tata mamas

Like this

Like this

>sorta side with the institute
>father says he wants you to lead the institute
>the railroad completely ignores this and talks about the institute as if you aren't about to be in charge

This shit is ridiculous.

And no one really seems to be sympathetic towards the SS over the leader of the institute being his kid.

Companions don't even respond to dialogue you have with him, its so weird considering how many little things the game does, like Codsworths dialogue is different if you do the main quest without visiting Sanctuary, and companions dont say a thing to Father or even say "I'm sorry your son died" or whatever.

Why

>and companions dont say a thing to Father
Other than x6 they don't ever have the chance other than when he's on his death bed

His death bed AND Bunker Hill, though

Companions dont even say anything if you just shoot him

so the way to add more polys is to
>export as obj
>open in blender
>edit and knife tool to cut more triangles
>export as obj
>re weight in OS

This is a good image

Yeah. There's also another button to increase poly count in blender, I think it was called subdivide. Haven't done this in a while.

Also if you try and do this to stuff with physics and use OS to re-weight it, the physics might be a little off. OS can't do physics very well except for little shit like hair or tits.

How hard is it to manipulate vanilla armors in nifskope?

I can't stand this giant metal codpiece

>When Bethesda reinvents equipment durability

I hope they actually do instead of just reintroducing it. Equipment durability as it was just served as a reason to pause your game every now and then and use WASTELAND MAGIC to melt one item into another item until the other one was all better.

Better that it's gone. It didn't contribute to verisimilitude and it didn't contribute to gameplay.

10/10

Nick is pretty nice so would be in hancock or longfellow's spot. But you have to put him somewhere I guess.

Cait would be a fun mom who all the kids like. She wouldn't be cruel because she knows what it's like

disappointed big boss.jpg

tfw Fourplay 1.0 never

Better than the garbage that gets posted here

precise dicking around in bodyslide and you can cut or zap that part off
thanks

new to fallout 4
are these "creation club news" from a mod or are they from the vanilla game? holy hell theyre cringy as fuck

their paid mods
this

>Cait would be a fun mom who all the kids like. She wouldn't be cruel because she knows what it's like
People that were abused typically turn into the abusers, Caitfag

Never used bodyslide before, but have a basic understanding of Nifskope which is why I asked.
If Eli can make a modding career off of chop jobs either one can't be that hard I guess

You'll need 3DS to cut the codpiece off

Or use OS to deflate it so you can't see it

Please don't start on this again, I don't really want to see more autism walls from Caitfag

Mashups are mainly done with 3DS (or blender) unless there's some other magical way of cutting meshes off of things, and then combined in Nifskope.

Nifskope might look like a modeling program but it really isn't. Its more like a fancy model viewer.

That is true, on average. But she already has some character trait that made her not be a raider despite her environment, so that same trait might make her not be abusive despite her environment.

It might be a stretch, but she's already shown some inner strength that defies her environment once, so I'm hoping she does it twice.

I want to have a child with her some day, far in the future of course since she wouldn't want that anytime soon, and so I've thought a lot about this. Of course I'm concerned but I'll be an excellent parent and help her out too.

too late! you're here forever!

I'm sorry, this was my first time directly responding to Caitfag over his delusions. I didn't know.

How dare you.

>I want to have a child with her some day
wat

A lot of effort needed to removed a cod piece just to save the bed roll on the back.

You can't have a child with a virtual character, Caitfag.

There are a ton of childless kids wandering around the commonwealth. I'm going to set up an adoption agency in Diamond City, and then be the first adopter.
After I make a bunch of safe settlements, set up a clean food and water distribution empire, and get a school and newspaper and a parliament and stuff like that set up, it's the next logical step.

My character would. A few years after the game ends.
And I can fantasize about it ;~;

>still being this butthurt
stay pillaged

X6 would say "we should get fancy lad snack cakes instead of Mcdonalds"

You're character is a female, they don't have a weiner, don't be silly now

They could ask one of the male companions to donate sperm

So that leaves out Danse, Nick, X6-88, Strong, and Dogmeat. Not sure about Hancock.

I think ghouls are sterile

Not even. Just get the institute to synthesize a daughter and implant it.

Not like many ghouls are getting action to test it.

Ghouls have been confirmed sterile since FO1.

I've been thinking of replacing Dogmeat with a Mutant Hound, if it's not difficult to do... would I just need the mesh/ texture for a mutant hound then drag it to the dogmeat folder?

Didn't FO3 or NV have a ghoul couple that had a child together?

>It's a bad fap fiction with insistence on referring to Danse as "Daddy"

I remember the born ghoul stuff from Van Buren

no
the closest thing was Gob in megaton being the sort of adopted son of that ghoul chick in Underworld

>Didn't FO3
It was a religion.
That was just repurposed from actual christian mythology.

2 ghouls married each other, and some how gave birth to a healthy normal child.