/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread: Locker Room Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7np6l4/the_train_wreck_that_will_be_nicobs_v3_finale_is/ds5scxr/
youtube.com/watch?v=3xN5MCL8dfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally a good OP

I love my wife!!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Take your shot, /drg/!

She's ugly and autistic, Kaito.

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

STOP FUCKING CALLING US BRAINLETS

Autistic maybe but pretty yes.

Ah, Komahina discourse in 2018, how nostalgic.

But i want to take her hand

t. Brainlet.

Koko! And his beloved Saihara-chan!

h-happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me
happy birthday dear leon
happy birthday to me
someone make a crying wojak that looks like leon

Who's he marrying then?

Tsumugi Shirogane!

Maki

Everyone. Shuichi's harem is nigh.

We've had Monokuma's
>Children
>Sister
What should they try next?

Leon is happy

The girls Only

Uncle's cousin's friend's father's roommate!

Is that a penis and a testicle in the background? O_O

Is there any good fanart with Ibuki and Himiko in it, that isn't just a group shot of the casts from DR2 and V3 or more?

His parents are next. I want to see Monokuma shat on by his papa.
Transparent answer Balween.

But everyone forgot it was his birthday

an overbearing mamakuma

Someone who Monokuma could be equals with. Imagine two Monokumas just being bros and joking around with each other.

Genderswap

They're in the funhouse. So...maybe?

and Ouma and Kiiboand then Amami steals his harem

Oooooooooo I’m the ghost of aoiboi

Amami does say he has 12 little sisters.
1. Kaede
2. Tsumugi
3. Himiko
4. Tenko
5. Angie
6. Kirumi
7. Maki
8. Miu
9. Kiibo
10. Shuichi
11. Ouma
And 12 is missing.

Pls no spookies poopies mr ghost :-(

GHOOOOOST?

soiboi

He's 12, he's his own imouto and he has orgies with his 11 other imouto's every night.

V3 has the dankest lore.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Now this I was not expecting at the top of Veeky Forums.
I just finished THH a week ago, and while I enjoyed the game a lot I was mostly there for that one story arc.
Are the other games worth playing eventually?
Plus I don't know if I can go on without Chihiro

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7np6l4/the_train_wreck_that_will_be_nicobs_v3_finale_is/ds5scxr/
>Our other big clue is actually Kokichi himself, as the title 'Supreme Leader' is used for extremely big figures and dictator types and there's just no reason for this if he's allegedly a prankster (Not to mention he suspiciously tells you that he could be lying about having 10,000 people but tells you straightaway that he's telling the truth about leading a completely different organization), and most importantly the Monokuma Theaters this time go for film stuff, and one such 'Supreme Leader' indeed was Adolf Hitler who was well known for his love of cinema.
This is the definition of reaching

Indeed.

>More Danganronpa incest

Play 2, then UDG if you interested (it's a hit or miss game), skip the anime since it's shit, and then play V3.

Leave now before getting spoiled.

What is Godposter trying to argue here again? His Ouma obsession rivals fujos in intensity.

You should play the second game at least

Still discussing V3 spoilers.

Some of the tricks were alright,
but my main problem was just that almost every case was solved because the culprit made a really basic mistake or just left evidence behind for no reason.

Was it really supposed to be hard to guess the mastermind after you find out about the bathroom passageway?

I strongly disagree, for the reasons listed.

Oooooooo you guys were all dicks to me when I was alive so no I’m going to haunt you!

Cold night listening to this song with Mikan

youtube.com/watch?v=3xN5MCL8dfw

The twist isn't the identity of the mastermind, dumbass.

I was never mean to mr aoiboy man!

Tsumugi needs to stop inserting her kinks into her writing, it's getting pretty tiring

Me neither, he was my friend.

How Tsumugi is just a dumb bitch.
>I'm convinced she's lying because she actually contradicts herself. For example, there's a part where she says that Miu creating these things proves she's an Ultimate only to go back on it during the trial and she's way too vague about details to be remotely involved with the making of the game. If you've ever debated with people online, Tsumugi basically does what those who have no argument do: Deflect from the subject, introduce irrelevant tangents, give absurd claims without proof, attempt to gaslight...all of this would be strictly unnecessary if she was remotely correct, so the only conclusion left especially considering she changes her 'story' is that she's lying about pretty much everything and is pretty clueless to boot.
Yes, she's lying, but she's not clueless, she's an asshole.

What is this cheesy garbage?

>but my main problem was just that almost every case was solved because the culprit made a really basic mistake or just left evidence behind for no reason.
The cases are there to be solved, so of course it's going to follow that you can solve them because real cases are also solved because of criminals' gaffes.
>Was it really supposed to be hard to guess the mastermind after you find out about the bathroom passageway?

Nope. But I have a hard time believing anyone instantly remembered back to 3-1 and didn't spend a minute trying to figure out what to put in the place of the obvious red herring.

Oooooooo alright, you two are cool

Komaru loves Makoto!

I want /drg/ to have a nice evening
also, I like you guys, so don't eat Romaine Lettuce tomorrow

I miss my boi

But Makoto loves Kyoko

>Kyoko opening the door to make sure nothing is going on
blocked

No!

People are capable of loving more than one person at a time, user

Which is the better subtitle for 1?
Trigger Happy Havoc or
School of Hope/Students of Despair?

I just like "Danganronpa"

Trigger Happy Havoc sounds less stiff but it refers to the game play not story. School of Hope/Students of Despair is more faithful but could be changed to be more smooth.

Posting Cutest Dangan!

Maki I'm pregnant

Successful pianist Kaede coming home from her most recent world-tour to a hot meal prepared for her by her mystery novel writing house-husband Shuichi!

Drawing pictures on your skin with pen ink gets absorbed and is bad for you, Izayoi.

Himiko no

Maki came inside!

maki no tAke responsibility

Gary stus are male mary sues. They are
>Flawless
>Underdeveloped because there's nothing to develop
>Loved by everyone
>Have no arc
Kaito doesn't fit those categories.

Maki bad pullout skills!

Maki pressuring her partner to ride bareback constantly

I love Junko!

Maki refusing to wear condoms!

Maki doing mating press exclusively during unsafe days!

V4 but the mastermind dies first

I love (You)!

Oh hey, that describes dr3 chiaki perfectly.

Holding her partner down during her climax to ensure insemination!

Sure, I'm not complaining that you can solve them. The mistakes in this one just feel a little contrived and convenient, especially in C2. Some other chapters are a little more understandable.

Really? The investigation for C6 made me have to think about C1 anyway, so connecting the dots at that point wasn't very difficult.

No, that's not what a Gary Stu is, especially 2 and 4. It's more complicated than just that, and Kaito definitely hits a lot of Stu traits. So does Maki for that matter.

But Makoto doesn't love Komaru.

So Maki just needs to assassinate the baby, right?

what do you call this fetish?

Futanari?

>A Mary Sue is an original character in fan fiction, usually but not always female, who for one reason or another is deemed undesirable by fan critics. A character may be judged Mary Sue if she is competent in too many areas wrg, is physically attractive, and/or is viewed as admirable by other sympathetic characters.

Futa impregnation.

Maki?

Maki the only person in the entire school certified to perform an abortion

You can't be that stupid...

Forced Impregnation/Inverted forced breeding

why do you gotta remind me

Futa Maki and Futa Himiko impregnating each other on the same day

Would you like to actually have a discussion or are you trying to scare me off so the thread can just be shitposting and memes as always?