/mbgg/ - Mobage General #825

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSJoDuU328k
drive.google.com/file/d/1olZBtF8qmEr5dUGYF9gJQ-GgkkLJkJ2Q/view
app.famitsu.com/compass-ranking/
exhentai.org/g/1164530/ae0b1584f1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please play onmyouji

Soccer spirits should be added to the OP.

thread theme since mobage is garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=fSJoDuU328k

>Get warning about using books before they expire
>Expired already
Why not give a damn week or something no temporary books, 2 days is just retarded.

What skill do I max for luna first?

Tenka New Years event was secretly the best event for grinding sword rubbing items.

Too bad I have like 100 of each

Didn't realize we're already past the bump limit when I post this.

Carrot, probably.

yay, now to wait for batch 2 and my inevitable tears when May joins the group.

Do you actually use all of them?

>tfw I only have two idols so far because Viska is still in my inn and I can't for the life of me justify actually using Cleo enough to grab her outfit.

Yeah it's a f2p alt account whose only purpose is to make/use that team so the only units above 4* are those 6. Jane, Luna, and Annette are T2, other three are T1.

I just get on it when I'm bored, they just started being able to farm hell reliably so that's nice.

So how important are guilds in KR?

ninja

Pretty damn important. Guild Raids are a constant source of a bunch of shit, especially if you've got a guild that can clear Hard raids efficiently. The boosts are nice too, but the frags in the shop are the most important part.

Why did the 5x rune books from bonnohs high expire so quickly. Fuckin colopl

megane

the other megane from the stream isn't in this gacha so she might be a UR in the one that follows

drive.google.com/file/d/1olZBtF8qmEr5dUGYF9gJQ-GgkkLJkJ2Q/view
Link to Onmyoji global version (still in maint tho)

disregard that, she's in the game data so i'm guessing she's also in the gacha right now

my dick

In the end, I've only used 1 book. I just don't care anymore.

Peroshi makes some nice stuff.

They are a must when playing this game since not counting the buffs you don't have access to the guild raid shop, which it doesn't matter at all if you contribute a lot or kill the bosses, potentially missing out tons of fragments, skill books and other stuff like stamina potions, magic powder, manticore gear, etc.

What the fuck is that, dark Iris? That looks so nice.

Valentines Ruka when?

The next free daily roll is the last. Enjoy your rainbow riceballs.

>2 Iris dupes to add to the pile
>Still no MC
I just want to bring her boyfriend home.

Is anyone playing Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War?

All the Tenka budget must go into the voice work; it gets so wordy some times.

Looking at the Compass guide it looks like teleports are suggested for a lot of characters, what cards in particular should I be looking for when it comes to those?

>look at her nice soft titties
>accidentally look at her left arm
what the fuck

It's damage art after all. What's wrong with a broken arm?

normal arms can do that...

The fuck kinda normal arm do you have

flex your tricep in front of you and look in a mirror

>there are people here RIGHT NOW who don't have double jointed elbows

I'm too fat to do this desu

Teleports are usually suggested more for slow characters,tanks and luciano to be a jerk with his special, the cards are the blue capsule thing (telepass, hits nearest enemy) and the girl going through a door (teleports to point you're facing), there's also a rank card of luciano that does the same as telepass but hits the last enemy that killed you instead.

I dont have a pic of any of those so take a pic of me jumping and getting launched at the same time.

What did she mean by this pose?

Backpains are a bitch.

Unga bunga. So why does the new years event take place in the stone age?

Runes. If something doesn't make sense, it's the runes' fault.

Alright then, thanks user. Now I know what to look out for since I've been really enjoying Atari and Telepass is suggested for him to just murder people.

They didn't have enough time to design a New Years map after Chaguma so they used one they already had planned and just put some random NY costumes on the units.

They should've given us the stone age outfits instead of the new years ones. I like them

Why does compass auto dc you from a game now if an alert comes up like low battery? It didn't do this before

doesnt happen to me, only time it disconnects me is if i get a phone call, also this card is extremely fun to use

>2nd half of the new years event in TB2 started
>the rewards are different and the wind girl isnt avalaible anymore
Basically if you valued your time you wouldn't get her in the first place and now shes gone forever
Bravo Sakaguchi, kill yourself already

she'll come back in TB3

>TB3
You mean TBW2

>valued your time
>playing TB2

I was stupid enough to hope that having actual events would help fix one of the biggest issues of TB1, but then they choose the most cancerous way to go around it

>but then they choose the most cancerous way to go around it
I don't play TB, what did they do?

it's a "farm points" style event, just grind the same stages over and over again for some small ammount of points to get the rewards, to put this into perspective, during part 1 the event stage gave me about 4800 points per run, the last reward, a guaranteed Z rarity ticket, requires milions of points
Also theres a ranking reward too, so the whales who keep refreshing stamina for energy and grinding will outgrind you and kick you down to some tier with shit rewards, while they get another Z ticket and the super special limited altough (probably)shitty Z character
Also theres a way to get bonus points if your party has mages and/or humans in it, not that much of an issue for now but if at any point in the future they do shit like "bonus points only for fire spellblades" then it will get even worse
tl;dr, this puts Granblue event farming to shame and was the last straw, nothing can save this burning pile of shit

>"farm points" style event
>ranking rewards
>bonus points depending on certain characters
Sounds like a mix between FFBE and GBF, so pretty shit.

GBF never have ranking rewards, unless you mean the guild war.

Oh yeah the raid events in BE have that ranking shit too I forgot, but at least farming points in mog king events just straight up lets you buy the shit you want for points, instead of having to grind millions to get through al the useless crap to the actually good shit
And in Granblue the good rewards end around 1.5 million mark iirc and you actually have the potions to recharge the stamina with instead of wasting your gacha currency for that
GBF does have point farming though, I should have clarified that this is what I'm talking about

Can't even auto the highest non-key stage for this AG event with All red attack subs and 4* party. This sucks

Post your party.

If you mean Queen of Purple, they're indeed an idol band. You're right that 4U isn't though, and that's because they're the idols' designated rivals.

She was a ranking reward for the top 100 people or so. I didn't spend any energy on recharges and tried to keep my stamina from capping as much as I could and the number of points I was away from SS rank was more than double my total.

TB1 never did events like this. If you could clear the content you could obtain the characters. This is typical Silicon Studio. It's a shame, because they have nice art and unique battle animations. In terms of power, they're basically mid-tier SS guardians, but starting at 100% SB and having 10% elemental spell companions is nice. As it is, anyone not wasting energy on recharges will be able to get Chelsea, Jodie and Ayana along with some energy, S tickets and recode mats. Not really worth farming beyond S rank.

app.famitsu.com/compass-ranking/

It's rankings o'clock. I don't think I've seen Dizzy with such a high win rate since she was released. Rem seems to be performing well and Emilia is alright. Novice hero still getting wiped across the board.

It also seems like the collab cards have voice lines from whatever character is in them, pretty neat.

I bet this is what happens
>Party blows all of their defense downs and blinds and skills in first two waves, in typical auto fashion
>They attack whoever on boss wave
>Enemies buff themselves and murder your team
The boss and his cohorts fucking hurt.

No matter the win rates im not dropping novice hero!

As a f2p in Alchemist Code global should I roll on every first step 500 that comes out no matter what?

what's this green sword with 1.5x on it in scooters ranking?

>Wake up
>No motifs
They going live at midnight like gacha did or tomorrow?

Been too lazy to do it, but I assume it's just a 1.5x damage multiplier for all green attacks by encompassing the new mechanic. Which would make sense since they've started pulling these shenanigans as of late.

So it's just for the boss to do more damage? Weird

SinoAlice had a message in game thanking people for rerolling but only those that actually stayed. I guess we really helped them out huh guys?

okay they make rerolling in Onmyoji really fucking difficult (deleting .com.netease w/e folder doesnt work) or even deleting all data and playing just off the basic apk. Guess its tied to IMEI numbers or something.

Netease games are always a pain to reroll in

what does risemara mean? reset marathon?

yes

You can eventually farm almost all non-limited character frags unless they disable it for some reason.

After daily login.

Do I really need to redownload the whole Onmyoji game to reroll? Or is there something I could delete?

Should be a way out there. I rerolled fast on emulator for JP but that was like 8 months ago

I´m more mad about them removing the discounted equipment gacha because of some bullshit typo in the discription and "forgetting" to put it back in before the campaign ended.

oh yeah that too, thats so fucking bullshit, they know people needs gear for new event and they only leave the paid energy one

Please give them money so TW and TB3 can be funded.

KR question, what's the difference between raid dragon lv 70 and lv 79? aside raid points

on the home screen there is a user profile thing in the top right. It lets you reset your accoutn that way

No reason not to if you aren't a retard with your gems, a 5* pulled saves 50 days of shard farming later.
Speaking of AC I pulled Suzaka and Reimei today, better than that Cadanova loser at least.

>Complaining about Kada
Real losers are the people playing EN Alchemist code instead of JP Tagatame

Jesus fuck 1.2% SSR rate in Onmyoji and you gotta go through the tutorial till you reach lvl 5 when you get 5 tickets to roll.

How f2p friendly is Onmyoji or should I stick to King's Raid?

Only cucks play EN localizations.

In Compass I remember seeing something about Novice Hero doing a small turn around hop, how do you do that? It looks like the kind of thing that would be really damn useful to know when playing him.

ded

deader

dead like Sword Girls

It's such a shame that Sword Girls' art was wasted on Sword Girls, even if I did enjoy the game.

Is this the first time Tenkas talked about being impregnated?

The biggest crime was the 320x480 size that forces me to go look for the originals, which likely won't exist if the artists weren't allowed to post them publicly

Wait what? I haven't played the event yet. Some of them have talked about being your wife before.

exhentai.org/g/1164530/ae0b1584f1/

I remember seeing them uploaded to Pixiv