/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14759997
strawpoll.me/14750746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>at 750 posts exactly
Bask in it /feg/. It doesn't get better than this.

Posting until page 10 is a myth.

Anna is qt

wife sheep

>AA is now full of Flier Azuras, Horses, and Dragons.

I love my wife Tharja.

post your hopes for next weeks direct

Xth for Lana!

wtf when did Metroid become a Fire Emblem guy??

>last new dragonstone in the game was Ninian in fucking MARCH
Myrrh WHEN????

Next banner is heroes with autism.
Starring Lute, Mia, Nephenee, and Luthier

>Went against his own morals to kill Sigurd because he was so terrified of being cucked
>Trapped him in a dirty ambush
>Got his ass kicked and saved by Manfroy
>Cucked
>Cried like a little bitch until Sigurd let his guard down and lowered his sword out of compassion
>Deirdre hated him for the rest of her life to the moment she let Julius kill her
>”By the way you’re actually my brother”
>Continued to get manipulated against his will until letting Seliph put an end to his miserable life

Arvis is a fucking loser

How the heck do you even use Charlotte in fates? I can't get this bitch any xp safely.

pretty good banner desu

I'm gonna eat that mutton!

thats lucius

as a pair up bot

Dorcas please go.

March.

Heroes with Killer Weapons

Nino!

Soon I hope.

I both enjoy Arvis as a character but would gladly kick him in the dick for how much of a twat he was

Since we were discussing lords last thread, I want to see what /feg/ really thinks.

strawpoll.me/14759997
strawpoll.me/14759997
strawpoll.me/14759997

This manga is such a weird edgy rewrite
>Forced romance between Ethlyn and Travant
>Radney raped and her brother executed by Seliph (still no idea why)
>Alvis re-written to be a pitiful loser
>Random shock value scenes in general

Heroes who are Incels

QUICK, who's on the banner

just promote her automatically and tape her to whatever unit you want to do damage
if you can find the time to seal into sorc for five minutes you can pick up heartseeker and actually hit things sometimes

Nils first

Heroes with Silver Weapons
>Look summoner, they'd be great for inheriting and refining a new weapon onto!

Like half of /feg/ and all of reddit?

Has anyone else noticed this? Is this an intentional feature? Why is Lissa's speed going unchecked? Should skill descriptions be updated to reflect this cancellation of skill effects?

Reinhardt, Odin, Laslow

The Trabant/Ethlyn thing was one sided. I actually like that they wrote him to be more than just an asshole. Same with Reptor giving his life to let Azel and Tailtiu escape

the bottom one but without the irony

>half of /feg/

That's rich.

>>Alvis re-written to be a pitiful loser
He always was one, he got owned by his son and feared getting cucked by Zigludo.

>Every chain challenge beat
>Every F2P orb collected
>Every bit of content cleared
>All for getting one of these three
>220+ orbs later
>Pity broken by off-banner units 4 times
>FOUR TIMES
>4 (FOUR) 5* UNITS
>0 (ZERO) (NO, NONE) BANNER UNITS

The banner ends in 2 hours and 35 minutes.
I will try to get Eldigan at the very least, he can't have that many more banners

I HAVE 19 ORBS LEFT
PLEASE
LEND ME YOUR ENERGY
LET MY FIND ELDIE

That's my wife

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

It's always been like that. If two follow-up related skills cancel each other, it uses speed as normal. Lissa would have enough speed to double Effie, but not Chrom.

If there's a skill that guarantees doubles (like Bold Fighter) and a skill that negates doubles (Wary Fighter) then they both cancel each other out and it calculates speed like normal.

Happens everywhere. Let two sword units with swordbreaker fight and combat happens as it would as if neither had it.

ok, all of /feg/

Quite a few people still like tits and ass user, they just don't post much anymore cause it triggers the rest.

Nothing unusual happening here. You just don't understand skill interactions.

What do you mean you can like characters without approving of their every action? I won't have it!

they do cancel each other out. Lissa is doubling because she has 5 more spd than effie. just like how two sword units with sword breaker cancel each other out and combat occurs as if none of them have the skill. if one unit has 5 more spd than the other, theyll double

Travant was already more than just an asshole, for example there's plenty you can describe about him as a parent.
>Reptor giving his life
>For Tailtiu
That's just so wrong. This manga I swear.

if she has wary fighter and someone else has a skill that makes doubles, you will double through wary fighter if you are fast enough to double normally (5 spe diff)
chrom is obviously not fast enough

I thought incel just meant "angry and lonely virgin"

So all of /feg/

A skill that guarantees doubles and a skill that prevents doubles will cancel each other out, returning to a standard speed check.

I got pity broken by Minerva and Eldigan before while trying to get cool units. This is my revenge.

It could be worse.

You could get him with -atk.

Show me your best BST units.
Here's mine

Best of luck, user!

I love Bold Fighter. Shit's fun.

Pic related is from earlier in the same map. Breaker skills are also just being cancelled.

>implying the next dragon won't be a M!Corrin alt

You can do it! Just go in wanting him with all you got!

>no unit over 200
pathetic

LET THY FURY BURN FIERCE
LET THINE ANGER BE THY STRENGTH
YOU CAN DO IT user
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

hehehehe

Best I got is pissed off Eldigan

5 ORBS LEFT
WHERE IS ELDIE

Ganbare

Sending this angery knight that cockblocked me on short haired girls banner your way.

I fucking hope so

Gambare!

this is too much pressure

Hon hon

Time to feast part deux

Nowhere, but his sister is at the top.

Hopefully soon and she comes with hone dragons.

Left.

RIGHT IS GLOWING WITH AN AWESOME POWER

THE EAST IS BURNING RED

RIGHT

>red beats green
Whoa???

Lissa's BST is stupid.

Christmas Tharja's annoyed "WAT" is kinda charming

>Giving him attention
Don't do that

Can't go wrong when you're RIGHT

Oh but when you fucks post tinyhands in response to any red it's suddenly the funniest meme in existence.

ZENSHIN
KEIRETSU
TENPA KYORAN

THIS IS THE POWER
OF THE FIRESWEEP SWORD

They're both retarded. Kill yourself.

Stuff like that is why I like her.

>first Soleil
Man I rolled like 3 of her trying to go for Christmas Tharja

seething

Clarine has a sort of lisp going on with some of her lines i swear

It'll be funny if ougiman memes to finals but it wont be funny when he gets stomped by thotja because that was raul's plan all along by pretending it would be haha funny to rally lobster to the finals (read: easy pickings)

No, literally everyone reacts the same way.

Those things are as related as zhopa s palchem. One is a silly forced meme, the other is just you randomly blogging about your game when there's nothing neat going on, like also when you blog by posting every little pull you make and then ask why people get tired of your image posts.

>That Lissa BST
Jesus.

Option 3 with the end of option 2.

You okay there user? Did Eldigan make it home?

Water will drown them both.

That autistic beaner has no "plan" it just acts without thinking.

With just 10 hours remaining, It seems that history repeats itself once again. Will Olivia pull an upset. Nah. Who knows, but vote to find out.

strawpoll.me/14750746 - Tiki vs Olivia

Eldigan on the left, time to pay up

are you totally opposed to spending money because that left orb's gotta be driving you nuts

What are the chances for fe 16 reveal?

Azura and Tharja both gain pretty much the same amount of points per hour in this current round, so it all comes down to who Lissafags and Ryomafags join in the finals if they lose.