/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Revan is best husbando Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QjMhF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for and

This is my wife, shes not very confident because shes losing the waifu poll.

Say something nice to cheer her up!

>not last chapter
why do (You) make these?

Oh my, didnt know people tolerated LEWD besides people already in the guild.

>triggered by the existence of other opinions, the DS shitter creates even more bullshit in his OPs
Go back to pretending to be a girl, at least back then you were posting naked tits.

your waifu looks just as confused as your sexuality

>imgur.com/a/QjMhF
>can't even do a brainlet meme right

>someone is actually this retarded

why can't she be real?

>Revan OP
>Fresh memes triggering the opposition

Empress?

She's cute, just like Nadia.

BEGONE!

>600lb neet Hutt
>Self inserting as a female anime toon erper
Pathetic

Who is Empress? actual newfag here.

JK: Bengel continues rampage, until the Council have enough and put him down. Emperor isn't killed, but that doesn't matter because he'd still be on Voss. Tarnis would probably seal Corsucant away, effectively decapitating the Republic.

SW: Vemrin becomes Baras's apprentice. Since he hasn't got half the potential of the SW, he'd probably die somewhere around Nar Shadaa at best. Baras wouldn't have the clout to beat Vengean, and would be stuck in a sort of limbo, with the Emperor trapped on Voss, but he unable to ascend to the Dark Council and Voice.

Jedi Consular: Rift Alliance never forms. There's no real replacement for the JC, so the Children of the Empire get to rampage for a while before being discovered. Likely by Jaesa, as she wouldn't have been turned to the Dark Side.

SI: Ffon becomes Zash's apprentice, or is eaten by Khem Val. If the former, Zash probably dies before she can get a proper apprentice. If the latter, Ffon either get's killed around Nar Shadaa or get's possessed by Zash.

Smuggler: Pirate fleet never formed, Voidwolf get's to rampage through the Republic.

Agent: Darth Jadus would probably win, effectively taking over the Empire. That said, the Star Cabal would also be a thing, which a nightmare unto itself.

Trooper: The Empire gets to use their bajillion super-weapons they pull out of their ass.

Bounty Hunter: Not an awful lot. I guess Saresh wouldn't become Supreme Chancellor, but they don't really move mountains in the same way.

Overall, the situation would be pretty dire for the Republic. The Empire has far more super-weapons, and the Emperor would be sealed away on Voss. That said, the civil war caused by Jadus might set things on edge.

I shoplifted a 60 day pass to play the game with sub status

What class do I play, and what alignment?

>mfw reading those triggered cuckies posts
My insides hurt from laughing it feels like I'm cumming

It's a shitposting samefag who posted a picture of a girl and either tricked thirsty fucks into believing he was a girl or he samefagged super fucking hard for a couple of weeks. Now he has returned to making OPs full of his shitty DS memes, being triggered by male player characters, and posting with anime avatar pictures.

>shopifted pass
plz tell more

This actually sounds like it would be pretty cool.

Chad dumped you because you have a shit personality so you are back here already?

>mfw reading those triggered impies posts
My insides hurt from laughing it feels like
I'm cumming

Why did you leave? did you actually get a bf or something like that? if so thats good since its always good to have someone to count in IRL, internet friends aren't really reliable

Hey DSfag, your samefagging would be a lot less obvious if your autism let you post without a picture.

You know, looking back, most of the Republic quest lines were literally stopping the Empire from unleashing their newest superweapon. Meanwhile, it was the Empire who's questlines were mostly about stomping all over Republic bases.

Why can't we all just get along?

Nah, if the Republic classes were gone the SIS would just pick up the slack. Just think about how much Theron, a single SIS agent, gets done with no resources or executive pull.

>go to walmart
>put game case in pocket
>buy stuff I normall buy
>leave

nicely done

Fuck you, I had to fight troopers alone around here, and now that I give up on trying to save this shithole you come back.

I'm 0 for 2 on getting (yous) this thread

Tarnis was about an hour from locking Coruscant away. SIS aren't miracle workers.

Her headtails are really beautiful.

Keeping Saresh out of power would be a major fucking victory for the Republic bro.

>implying Tarnis wasn't a secret SIS triple agent

LEAVE this place!

DSfag is cute AND autistic like me? I love my future wife already!

nah, she'd probably become Chancellor anyway, just not as immediately after Corellia
unless Tormen hired some other person to go after Janarus

As major as getting planets wrecked by the desolator? As getting their capital locked away? Unless Jadus absolutey fucked the Empire up, they'd have a clean run of the Republic.

>reformed qt zabrak JK

DO I DO IT. DO I PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER.

>starting at level 65
Just start at level 60 so you can quickly drop out of KotFE and not have your companion screen cluttered with 50 different people

Its amazing how its just necessary 1 new meme on the OP for people to start shit flinging like that.

>this thread so far
>shit flinging
I wish I was as innocent as you, user

>being so thirsty for (You)s you reply to your own OP pointing out your new forced memes
Every time I get down I just remind myself I'm not DSfag and I feel better.

Fair point

>DSfag puts a fresh new meme into the oven
>the thread goes crazy and trooperfags lose their cool
>samefag everywhere!11!111

Troopers rule /swgg/!!!!

god damn it these names already suck now they have to get shittier?

>Macho Man Randy Savage is a Jedi
No one can stop this savior

giko? seriously dude?

>Macho Man Randy Savage

Delete all your other fucking characters right now and prioritize that shit. You better have a box of Slim Jims on hand

>he doesn't want to save on insurance

One less anime picture in this thread.

>these names
This is the hero /swgg/ needs

>want to enjoy the consular storyline
>game is making it really hard

ugh

Returning player

Do base classes no longer exist? Character creation dumps me straight into advance class selection

No, too many 'tards were ignoring the quest to get an advanced class so they simplified it instead of filtering out the brainlets.

Well damn that's a bummer
I was gonna level a class up and then decide on the advance class later after I got a feel for the game again.

too many brainless female-only anime posters in the game ruined it

What? What meme is this

>meetup arranged around Christmas of /swgg/ anons
>one tranny demands only cute female characters
>some people turn up on male characters
>spergout about ruining the event he didn't organize and only attended for a moment before leaving
>constantly shitposts with anime girls
Welcome to /swgg/, enjoy your cancer.

Don't worry, Chapter 1 can be a bit fatiguing especially if you have played most of the other stories, but it makes up for it by having one of the best Act 2 and 3 storylines.

To be honest, part of it is the voice acting. Sith Warrior had amazing voice acting, with Mark Bazeley nailing the intimidating, aristocratic warrior.

Nolan North is just weirdly... eh.

It's the pseudoaccent that ruins male Consular. Fem is way better, especially the sassy lines.

Honestly, might just drop the character for now and go back to the Warrior. He's cool.

Glad to be back

Warrior is fucking great. There is nothing in all of the game like back-handing a motherfucker.

I think they told Nolan and David Hayter to be really Jedi-like so there's not a lot of emotion in their voices

I think they told Johnny Yung Bosh that he was voicing a Jedi too by mistake because Torian has no emotions either.

David Hayter isn't bad. He's just plain. Which suits the Knight. People talk about the consular, but protagonists in Star Wars don't get any more basic than a melee-focused Jedi Knight saving the universe.

Hi guys,

We currently have a /V/ server up for the old BF2 game if anybody is interested.

>

Oops

So who has the best combat grunts?

Sith Warrior all the way desu

>playing the inferior BF2

you gotta do

i think, can't remember

>can't cross board post
>running a server
Yeah, this will end well...

Fem sith warrior's laugh tickles my dickle

I am building a dark side blaster pistol scout/consular. for KOTOR1, does anyone remember what attack skill HK-47 has? Trying to build a team around CC and blasting. I already know Mission wrecks shit with Sniper Shot and her scoundrel damage boost shit

>go on a fit of rage and deleted my TOR characters because 12 of them or so was flagged for a rename
>just now learning you can have a first and last name without a hyphen
>already left a fuck you note when unsubbing
I kinda wanna go back but to embarassed

Did you post here the other day? I told you not to be a twat, m8.

Sounds like a lot has changed since I last played. Used to be no last names, only your Legacy name.

Legacy names aren't unique now either.

Might be worth giving the game another go just to see how much has changed. I think the last time I played was 2013.

Don't come back if you like challenge. Do come back if you like having an ez-breezy time running through class stories using whatever companion you prefer.

Yeah, I never cared about raids or instanced PvP in the first place and never did any endgame when I did play for a few months. How much easier did they make it?

Faceroll all story content, like "I need to dismiss my companion and not hit any buttons to die" easy.

Wow, I remember it actually be reasonably challenging. What happened?

Does anyone still play Movie Battles II?

Retards, like the people who missed the advanced class quest.

Despite all Saresh's flow, she's still the one credited for turning the tide pre-KOTFE, effectively leading the Republic in a violent counter-attack that puts the Empire on the defensive for once

You need to have at least 14 effective repair skill, adding 1 repair skill every level after 16 in order to successfully repair his entire memory core granting many different bonuses. When you do, HK-47 is best used as a replacement for Carth with high attack rating when dual-wielding blasters. So, Master Rapid Shot. On the Leviathan before you discover the big secret you'll fight the admiral. He drops a seemingly plain albeit unique Sith Assassin pistol with good average damage, extremely high AR, and a very frequent stun. Put this blaster in his offhand. The best mainhand blaster is Cassus Fett's heavy blaster, when fully modded.

For mission, give her a fully upgraded Zaalbar's Bowcaster which has the highest crit chance of any ranged weapon in-game and have her spam Master Sniper Shot. You'll get well over a 50% crit chance.

The other alternative is Canderous. His attribute allocation is wasted on melee combat, but can still be a very tanky ranged weapon user if given any of the Baragwin weapons, especially the Heavy Baragwin Repeater which can regularly deal damage into the 50's

>made a cathar inquisitor

I don't know why I did this

Maximum non-canon.

Oops

>Zash becomes a furry

>Star Wars
>caring about canon in Star Wars

Alright so in KOTOR1 I know you stop leveling as a Scout at level 4 for implants, and at level 5 or 6 as a Scoundrel for crits vs cc'ed stuff. But when do you stop as a Soldier? Cant see anything Soldiers get while leveling up, and being level 2 I rely heavily on Zaalbar and the arena is all but impossible/not worth it

It depends on what you want from your Jedi class.

If I want to use force powers, then I stay level 2 and go consular. if i want to just murder people in melee, extra force points arent really all that important, so ill levell all the way to 8