Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk
youtube.com/watch?v=5BM97r68dQ8
express.co.uk/news/world/736096/Vladimir-Putin-Russia-no-borders-Nato-war
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no black army lads

It's almost like the Cossack ethnic group was given preferential treatment in Tsarist Russia or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk

>you will never ride tachankas with your anarchist m8s across the fields of Ukraine

>leaving out Khan Ungern-Sternberg

>no Black Army

Feels bad

Cossacks are not ethnic group.

>"They're handsome, so they must be right"
Literally nazi logic

nazis were aesthetic but ugly though

Gee, I wonder why a bunch of aristocrats had professional photographers and were better dressed than a bunch of poor to middle class rebels.

>Pictures taken in the middle of war
>Formal pictures of possible nobles

>handsome fuccboi manchildren
>rugged heroes of the working class
It's no wonder they couldn't win even while being backed by entente.

Another reason I hate Nazis. They ruined perfectly good fashion

youtube.com/watch?v=5BM97r68dQ8

It's an occupation and ethnic group. Similar to the Romani.

>no one remembers the blue army

Stalin and Lenin were charismatic Chads.

Hitler and Goebbels were awkward betas.

Communism is when Chads lead robots.

Fascism is when robots lead Chads.

also ancient greek logic, medieval logic, renaissance logic etc...

The French Revolution is where this dialectic falls apart, because it was a leftist revolution led by creepy deformed weirdos

>JudeoBolshevism

Except I'd count basically every other fascist leader as a Chad.

Except Franco.

You'd consider Salazar a Chad?

BETA UPRISING

Yeah.

Dude. He was just a nerd that happened to be handsome. But by all accounts he was shy and quiet. He even avoided becoming a figure-head, putting Américo in that spot.

Remember that idiot? "I only have an adjective to qualify what I saw: Liked it!"

All actual russians ("russkie") died during the Civil War, NKVD executions and camps in Siberia. The modern russian """"nation"""" consists of "rossijani" - people belonging to the Russian state, a multicultural community created from shards of various different cultures from the former Russian Empire (aka NOVIOPs - NOvaya Istoricheskaya OBshnost, translated roughly to something as "New Historic Community/Identity"), but not actual Russians. This new "russian nation" is utilized by Putin and his buddies as a shield against enemies who accuse him of criminal actions both within his country and abroad, thus making his government a hybrid regime, where on one hand he is nationalist, while on the other he himself is a 5th column, defending those who steal national funds and goods and spend them on luxury lives abroad, funds and goods which could have turned Russia into a global superpower rivalling the US. The same people which accelerated the dissolution of the Soviet Union so that they could monopolize the former Soviet institutions in the 90's: it is no coincidence that a significant majority of Russian oligarchs are former members of the Soviet nomenclature, and that Putin himself is a former KGB agent.

Modern Russian "nationality" is thus, essentially, a group of mongrels cosplaying Russian identity, a group united together by a historical bastard fusion of Tzarist and Communist ideology.

Modern Russia is thus, essentially, a melted and reformed Empire basking in memories of it's former glory, believing that others are at fault for it's misery and failures, all the while it is being devoured by parasites from the inside.

Communism is thus, essentially, flawed, because of human nature.

JEW UPRISING

Vladimir Lenin - jew
Leon Trotsky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein) - jew
Grigory Zinoviev - jew
Lev Kamenev - jew
Joseph Stalin - sandnigger
Grigori Sokolnikov - jew
Andrei Bubnov - Russian

He was at least a normie.

Being handsome already disqualifies you from being a robot.

Vladimir Lenin was German, Swedish and East Asian descent.

Nothing wrong with Jews

>Vladimir Lenin - jew
Raised as christian.

Also a proud turkic warrior

Later became an atheist
>Leon Trotsky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein) - jew
Later became an atheist

>human nature.

>Expecting a army of laborers and other lower class to be handsome and aesthetic.

>Nothing wrong with Jews

*tips fedora*

He had some jewish ancestry and was immersed in jewish "culture"

>Later became an atheist

Jews are an ethnic group. Einstein is considered a jew by everyone despite being an atheist

Who cares if they were fucking kikes. Why are you so obsessed over circumcised penises?

>army of laborers and other lower class
Jews.

Actual laborers and lower class citizens looked rather comfy.

It's interesting how jews who were about 1% of the population of the Russian empire were so heavilly over represented. Why aren't you interested in that?

Who were they?

>He had some jewish ancestry and was immersed in jewish "culture"
That's enough to make you a Jew? And how was he immersed in "Jewish culture"?

At least four and half times more, nigger. And that's only the religious ones.

There were also a lot of Korean Bolsheviks. Isn't that interesting?

Fucking goyim they were the natural enemies of the urban cosmopolitan elite and had to be annihilated and liquidated without mercy!!!

>"They're handsome, so they must be right"

That's usually true though. Good and healthy appearance is an indication of a good and healthy brain. It's the same reason behind why you don't pick bruised fruit at the supermarket. It's possible the defect is only skin deep, but it's not a promising sign.

OLD WORLD ORDER or NEW WORLD ORDER?
Father of Human Race or Father of Modern Financial Banking?

Growing Concerns of War in the United States Amidst Russia Declaring "Borders With NO Limits"
Those whose houses reside primarily within the United States located to either of the which:
Those West of Las Vegas or East of Chicago May Soon to Find Themselves "Homeless" With No Land as Russia's Leader Vladamir Putin Declares that the Countries Borders "Have No End". The United States Democracy Assumed to have and has Revealed as means for the Novice Wealthy with minor links to former dynasties to Manipulate vast Populations with No True Patriarchal linkage as Darwinism Law Holds true for the under-educated minorities . With many holding concerns that Voting for Uncle Sam in the "Elected" Kingdom of the Earth is clearly the wrong way to obtain lasting resolutions in issues concerning peace and stability, especially in regards to the Environmental Climate Changes . Strong Warnings for Upcoming Military Opposition. Eternal Kingdoms Are Mocked as "Out of Date" as Upper Volta Finds Favor with Father Time.
US Analysts prepare for the worst as the US Dollar Currency is Expected to plummet steadily leading up to the holiday seasons in preparation of upcoming strategical announcements.

express.co.uk/news/world/736096/Vladimir-Putin-Russia-no-borders-Nato-war

>Good and healthy appearance is an indication of a good and healthy brain.
Sartre had cross eyes and he became a philosopher

>It's the same reason behind why you don't pick bruised fruit at the supermarket.
>mfw humans are same as fruits

Kolchak was a pig that got cucked by the Japanese

Anecdotes are one thing, but good looks clearly correlate with higher intelligence. Have you ever been to university?

My cousin went to UCLA. He had a lot of pimples when he was in middle school and I wouldn't really call him "attractive" even right now.

>Anecdotes are one thing

Have you Ever Seen Albert Einstein?

Universities today are shit anyways, and your presuming that intelligence is a form originating from currency.

OLD WORLD ORDER OR NEW WORLD ORDER?
Father of Human Race (Adam) vs Father of Modern Banks (Mayer Amschel Rothschild)

>good looks clearly correlate with higher intelligence.
Does this mean you're ugly af?

>More anecdotes
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

Nope. Cossacks were ethnically mostly Russian.

Really fired my synapses

Men of the People vs Posh gayass nerds

Very few great philosophers or scientists were attractive

It's usually the opposite from my own experiences

Stalin was a manlet who became a Chad through his actions, Lenin was alpha and omega

Danton and Murat were hideous trolls, but Robespierre, Saint-Just, Desmoulins were pretty cute desu

Lenin was as Jewish as he was Swedish

>He had some jewish ancestry
I can almost guarantee that you do too

What are you talking about?

Lenin had no connection to Jewish culture. His grandfather's Jewish heritage was discovered by biographers decades later.

So who one? Faggy GQ aristocrats or the working class?

I meant Marat not Murat BTW. Murat wasn't that bad

kek

>Murat

>tfw when you slip your throbbing mongoloid Judeo-Bolshevik cock into the boipussy of an aristocratic twink

>humans are fruit
Are you actually autistic? Not in a memetic sense but in an actual diagnosable sense

>healthy appearance is an indication of a good and healthy brain.
Well, no.

reminder that aestheticism is always right

>white people are beautiful while Jews are complete fuggos

This is news to anyone?

socrates was a next level ugly fuckr

>when someone insults me on the internet so I launch into a fit of impotent rage and start having genocidal fantasies in my head before mom calls me to dinner: the picture

Half the people on the right look like fugly aliens

>the only part of the Russian Empire where the White Army won became the best country in the world

What did they mean by this?

It's not genocidal to kill the bourgeoisie.

more like
>everyone i dont like turns out to be a kike
>typical /pol/ users guide to becoming redpilled

>you will never make robespierre wear womens nickers and dominate his boipuccy

Cringe city

t. uggo.

Back to the sewers with you

Bolsheviks killed the plebs though, the bourgeoise ran away.

>Lenin
>chad

Lenin and Trotsky were both beta fags and they were easily cuked by Chad Stalin because of this. Both are shitty autism tier belief systems

nice anecdote dude keep it up, great job!

>Lenin
>Chad

He was a complete bitch to his ugly gf.

>muh anecdotes!
Reddit is that way, friend

>Kulaks
>plebs

>the requirement for kulak was owning more than one cow
>not plebeian

>no Piotr Wrangel
>no black baron
>white guard