EN: YouRiko Score Match

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6uOAS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for australia

NicoMaki a cute!

Cute gays.

Love them.

Same

Cute!

they should form a traditional japanese duo

For canon!

>infodump got updated with the missing raws of the Sunshine manga
Was it posted in a past thread thread or something?

It was me. You're welcome.

Post cute Chikas!

>rodent posting

Thanks, but you didn't want to post the links in thread when you found them?

Guys I'm gonna do it, I'm going for T1 score

>T1 now underpredicting

Is it better pump gems today or tomorrow?

>using score predictor

Add me 214724899

>Niconigger
No thanks.

>Kamiyu
No thanks.

cute wooby

>one chuuni
>one foreigner
>even the songs sound similar
aikatsu confirmed copying guilty kiss like c3 first opening copied them.

>That shitty background transition

I know your lurking in here you stupid piece of shit cluck. I thought you died.

One year after losing their school, Chika and the rest of the Uranohoshi girls are trying to fit in and adjust to Numazu City Girls Academy with their newfound popularity. Maru is the book worm nerd of the academy who came in with the highest grades, so other nerdy girls are tailing her constantly in the library while she reads. Ruby is the cute shy girl that happens to be incredibly popular with everyone at the academy, with many girls confessing their love to her and her getting embarrassed and running off. Yoshiko finds other oddball friends in the Occult Research Club, but is still very close to Ruby and Maru. You is the popular sports star. Riko is the musical genius who is always in the Piano room working, with many fan girls bothering her while she is trying to work. To their surprise, everyone at the school, even non Uranohoshi transfers recognize them as the remaining members of the school idol group Aqours, which captivated many school girls and reminded people how much potential school idols have to shine, much like what the legendary school idol group µ's accomplished. However, the leader Chika is still somehow unpopular and becomes a bit of a running gag between that that despite winning Love Live, she's still just the normal girl. Yet, when asked by a group of Numazu fan girls what they have in store for this year's Love Live competition, Chika just shrugs it off and says "We're done being school idols." The girls decided that Aqours was meant to be a part of Uranohoshi's history and decided to leave it all behind.

This shocks everyone, and many try to convince Chika and the girls otherwise, they continue to refuse. Meanwhile, three young first years are watching from afar as they hear the news. The confident and talented one, Coco, almost faints from the news. She is a huge Aqours fan and was hoping to join the group and become their new star idol. Pico, the shy and quiet best friend tells her everything is going to be okay and that they can (1/2)

Come on guys! Please, add me!

>Second paragraph
nope

sorry i don't add new accounts, they usually end up dead after a few months.

Please don't be mean.

First for RinMaki

>stating FACTS is being mean

make their own group and becomes the stars of Numazu Academy. Chico, the cold and aloof one who secretly cares deep down, says its dumb to be a school idol and that they should just join a sports club if they want to be stars, but Coco laments that she isn't athletic enough for that, much less athletic enough to compete with You Watanabe for the sports star of the school.

Everything looked bleak until one day, Chika overhears a rumour that unless Aqours joins the next Love Live, all school idol groups and clubs in the school are going to be axed from the budget. Chika and the girls head to the Directors office where they ask her about the rumours directly and she confirms it. There is no use investing in the school idol program if they don't bring results, and the past few clubs have not been able to do so. Chika and the girls are stumped. They don't want to bring back the Aqours name because that group belongs to Uranohoshi's history, but they don't want to see the school idol program shut down. While discussing this outside the school, a young girl rushes in front of them while two others girls rush behind her and tell her to wait. It's Coco, Pico, and Chico. Coco begs them to continue Love Live and explains how important it is to school idols that they continue and that it is her dream to be a successful school idol at Numazu. Her passionate speech convinces the girls to try once more for Love Live, as a new group. But they need three more members to make a full team. So Chika tells Coco that they're in, and the three girls freak out. They go on to bond with shenanigans and fun time and head to the finals of Love Live and meet yes, you guessed it, the revitalized Saint Snow with Leah and those three other girls who stalk her. NEW Aqours wins and becomes the very best like no one ever was while Dia, Kanan, and Mari come back to coach them and watch them continue on. They save the school idol program and everything is daijobu. The end. (2/2)

Use your actual name and maybe

Right now the chances of you being tokyodrift being an ebin trole again are high.

>Coco, Pico, and Chico

>dia has a trump-level understanding of climate change

Alrighty then.

>projecting this hard

Not after what you said to me before you deleted me. Couldn't stop at poshn? Had to get personal? And after how nice I was to you? I thought we were friends. Good friends! God.

>being conditioned to think anything trump related is a negative

Why do you wear the mask?

Why won't you add me? I'm a different person literally and figuratively speaking.

Would anyone be happy to see my 100*(10+1) from the newest UR Kanan box?

What's wrong with being from reddit?

That's what you said the last time! You think it's funny to add me and then delete me don't you? Why?

Is there anything I could do that can help you to believe in me?
Anything?

yes

It's too late. You've shown your true colors.

For all the times you called me a poshn, here's one for you: Piece of shit Niconigger.

Just kiss already

Honoka would always forgive her friends.
And no matter what I still love you Honkfriend.

What is going on here?

POSNNs are the new POSRPs. You heard it here first folks.

POSRPs, you're free to go.

Why is Wooby always flexing?

But I like Nicofags.

Why do people think it's Kamiyu/Bane?

Me too. must be a dumb falseflagger honknigger.

But I'm a Honkfag.

So you admit you're a posffhn.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MAKI. ITS A SIDESTORY. YOURE SUPPOSE TO BE TALKING ABOUT ME.

Maki is her best friend, user. Don't be so controlling.

She wants to give a present to her girlfriend so you must help her.

No, I'm a Honkfag that likes Nicofags.

All Nico can think about is her lover Maki

I know your feel. Nicofags are cute as fuck and very friendly but they barely post here.

What's wrong with liking Honoka?

imgur.com/a/6uOAS

Nico wants Maki.

Maki and Nico a cute

Why would they ever want to be here?
I don't even go to these threads besides at these hours because I hate the posts when it's lively.

Nico hates Maki and uses her for money.

As a friend.

but Maki only thinks Honoka and Rin.

>because I hate the posts when it's lively
You are right. I guess I'll stick to messaging them in game.

Late for magnets.

Sleep tight, you magnetic gays.

I don't get what you are trying to say.

Yoshiko/Ruby Magical Girl Set when?

Good post, Kotori

Late threads are terrible

It's just a bunch of flips falseflagging as ingame bros

Score matches sure, but what else?
You can't tell most of the time who is posting.

>image
?

Oh no no
Hetshitters BTFO
Unless you're a cute girl

In what way

It's a bunch of flips falseflagging as everyone

How many "Kamiyu" posts do you think were made by Kamiyu?

Realistically 0.

So, now we post pairings that will be dead in the pdp?

>loading delayed for like 7 seconds
>forced 4th
this is fucking bullshit thats not even that much time fuck you kiab

Crackshit killed Aqours. They don’t have their own canon power couple like NickMack.

YouRiko exists now
Chikarat can have that bitch kumbaya

sunshine feels like pairing everyone with everyone

YoshiMaru was literally NicoMaki of sunshine