xtrabytes.tech/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.new#new
etherscan.io/address/0x16248ebc6d016a398b045536d4155ae76843680f
yobit.net/en/trade/TENNET/BTC
tradingview.com/chart/bitcoin/?q=STEEM
youtube.com/watch?v=fDlv3i5XpGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not posting about xby, what are you a cuck?

Xby will destroy all current crypto

XBY next moon mission buy or miss out

>the normie fucks who haven't bought Golem
up 25% today alone

>Mined Pascal coin last year because it was suggested by mysterious Veeky Forums-genius
>Sold it all in january for several thousand dollars
>Still don't know anything about crypto

How do I do this again OP?

Don't say I didn't warn you...

I just got my first BTC wallet, can someone send me a couple of satoshi's (literally as few as possible) so I can make sure my wallet is working?

16ebCzcR8rUL6USsji2z1AMoALByUpM7hb

Not trying to beg, genuinely just want to make sure its working and I can't find faucets that dont require dozens of hours before payout

guys i really want to buy xby on c-cex but i need to get bitcoins first. Where is the best place to buy bitcoins with GBP since i live in the uk? there's so many places to get bitcoins from, but are there any preferences?

Why the fuck after so many years, months, weeks, days and hours of shilling do you just buy now?

STEEM moon in 1-2 hours

>>Where to buy without verification?
localbitcoins.com

What is the best bitcoin credit card? Like, pays for shit in fiat but then you pay the bill in crypto

this is my first time on Veeky Forums

Wow I've never seen a shittier site in my life

SBD chart coupled with increasing volume and bid walls make me think it's about to rip upward

oh looks, its the new bitbean/pows

cant wait for you retards to buy into this and cry about it in a month's time

Dev coders are master race.

New marketing team master race

Wrong site dipshit

Xtrabytes.tech

>bitcoin crashes 5 dollars instantaneously
>bitcoin remembers that it's bitcoin and decides to jump to a new local high

withdraw usd on Yobit to Payeer

>Xtrabytes.tech

The menu buttons don't even work on the site lol

Bought some WINGS coins, planning on holding for a while.
It's basically a memecoin kickstarter

>alpha version of their platform
alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/index

Alright so is etherum actually worth investing in or should i stick with btc?

buy ETH while it's dipping

Yes

You could buy ETH when it's at 80 in October and it'd still be a good investment.

Alright ill look into it then thanks guys

Ethereum and some of its dapps like gnt or rep. Bitcoin is bound to fail or at least be surpassed by ethereum if it doesn't do something about it's ever increasing transaction fees

>80 in October

I was debating saying two weeks vs October and decided to be less hyperbolic, my b.

just get it.

What is the most cost effective way to buy Bitcoin? Coinbase always seems like the go to route but doesn't it have killer fees?

Fees are mainly high for credit/debit card use.

Anyone caught the monero moon mission just now?

Fucking hell kraken takes forever to verify I don't wanna miss the gold rush.

Nice try you fuckin jew. You won't get my shekels that easy.

Just get coinbase and deposit BTC in Poloniex and Bittrex

Youll literally be able to start crypto trading in an hour.

I tried coinbase and neither of the payment options worked. Plus I hear lots of rumors of them having problems.

Newfag reporting in.

Thinking about jumping on the xby train.
Already created and verified a coinbase acc, but i guess i need some further instructions.
I'd like to keep the fees low when buying btc. (Where to go)?
Furthermore, once I create an acc on yobit and purchase my first xby, where do I / can I store them?

also, coinbase vs kraken vs gemini?

Thanks in advance guys.

If coinbase did not work, what makes you think kraken is going to be much better?

>Problems

Baka, you will literally be sending your BTC all over the web for different coins. Coinbase is just for buying

Say I'd like to buy off debit, would circle be my best alternative, Gemini, or any others?

Please tell me you're not seriously falling for this?

XBY is a fucking scam pump n dump. Their site isn't even functioning for fucks sake... The links on the menu go nowhere.

user... Please don't fall for this

I have 20k and want to stop being a nocoin brainlet. What should I dump my money into so I can change my life and get filthy rich?

Not this scam coin...

Bumpin

Whats are peoples thoughts on Viacoin?

Bro, you buy BTC (or ETH) on coinbase (for a fee).

You go to an exchange and move your BTC (or ETH) to the exchange.

You then trade an amount of BTC (or ETH if that exchange excepts it) you transferred to that wallet for your memecoins.

It's not complicated.

HOW THE FUCK DO I CASH OUT

MADE SIX FIGGIES

WANT IT IN FIAT NOOOOOWWWWW

FUCKING SCAMCHANGES FUCKING UNDERCAPITLISED CUNTFUCKS

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCCCCKKKK

I know it's not complicated. coinbase just won't let me through the payment setup for my debit card or my bank account.

The opposite of this if you're on an exchange.

I may reconsider my choices, thanks for the input.
Still, may I have some answers to my general questions tho?
Thanks user.

fuck I need some real money

Can't pay bills with ETH gains

Help

Does anyone know? I want to buy BTC like right now but I only can do it through debit. What is my best option like 0 to little fee as possible??

This is NOT a scam pump n dump. Its a very promising project thats just getting off the ground now. Dont listen to this FUD.

xtrabytes.tech/

why is it a shell site tho?

Well, the fact you probably can in a few months is actually why people are holding ETH atm.

What's the best prepaid card to use for coinbase? It takes a long ass time to process my buys with a regular debit card

Coinbase is suicidal fees for debit card man. I need to know an alternative.

This was an old project that has just been taken over by new devs. They are working on lots of different things such as programming, marketing, videos etc. Website will be updated soon just look at their videos they are brand new posted today.

This is GROUND FLOOR. No real announcements have been made its just beginning to be worked on. Do not listen to the FUD just watch the videos and read whitepaper when it comes out.

Bumping so hard for this

lol flipper scum get fucked or get a job and a bank account.

I'm convinced XBY is a scam

I read over the original announcement thread as well as the new one, not confident in the new dev team (ha! more like one person)
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.0

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.new#new

I get the feeling this is going to break down easily. Very unprofessional, many threads on biz obviously shilling.

CCRevolution probably got a Veeky Forums pass to post from a variety of proxies.

Nah man we are just individuals shilling at the same time because we want to make profit, doesn't discredit the legitimacy of the project desu

Sure! I can test your account user, for a small fee. Reply with your username and password.

This desu. Those responses to the questions on STaTiC nodes weren't convincing either.

plis gib this poor boy $10
3KFxmDJLEijcm3fsADv3DqKEWi5a8WXb2H

Where do you guys do your research on cryptos to find which coins are on the next moon mission? or do you just look at the charts to make your decisions?

Twitter

Noob here. I bought ETH through their Windows wallet application 10 days ago but it's not showing up on the app. It looks like the transaction has been approved though. What's going on?

etherscan.io/address/0x16248ebc6d016a398b045536d4155ae76843680f

Btc talk. Anywhere besides 4chin

Also I made some orders for GNT on Bittrex 12 hours ago but it's still open. Under Time in Effect, it says "Good "Til Cancelled" still. Do I just have to wait?

Hey guys, I have about 30,000 BAY on Bittrex. Should I transfer to my account on POSWallet and start earning stakes? Does POSWallet pay dividends for BAY like they do POSW?

XBY beginning to show signs of large pump to the moon...not too late to get in nocoiners

Is confirming BTC on Bittrix supposed to be retardedly slow? Its only 0/2

should I use coinbase's online wallet for ETH or make one clientside to avoid any possible fuckery?

-t.ETH newfag

bump

>bought XBY at 0.0016 BTC 2 days ago
>it's already 0.0038 BTC

You have to be holding PoSW to get dividends.

Is GNT ever going to dip again?

yobit.net/en/trade/TENNET/BTC

wtf is going on here

How long until XRP dips?
How low will it dip?

>tfw you fell for the posw meme

FML. Will it ever recover?

Back to yes after eth gets to $100. Eth will drop to $80 or $70 and gnt back to $0.20

What trusted service will let me buy btc and eth from a Canadian bank account with the smallest fees?

Coinbase only does debit and credit purchases from Canada. Would rather pay fees for a trusted service tho.

Also best cheap physical wallet? I'm about to go /allin/ on the eth train.

>laughing at all the NEETs ITT thinking they'll get rich quick on the latest e-pyramid scheme

reminds me of the stripper in florida in The Big Short lol

More noob questions

-Just got a Coinbase wallet and got a few ETH, if I want to buy other coins how do I move them to Poloniex or Bittrex, do I have to make a new wallet with them?

-So is it worth getting into mining for ETH right now? If it's not worth the hardware, how about pool mining? What sites are good for that?

So far it's been a very interesting education into how money works and I'm loving it, even with the ups/downs :)

Yes.

POSW has an actual legitimate use. Im literally using it right now to stake my BitBay, Stratis and POSW coins. Literally free fucking money and an all-in-one wallet for multiple PoS coins. Not to mention dividends for holding POSW.

Noob question for someone about to invest and who is ish new to Veeky Forumsness and crypto's :

I've barely dipped my toes in the world of crypto's, I know what they are, however, I've never really bought any, though I have opened a wallet with multibit a while ago just to test it out (was about to buy some monero when it was 7$ but I couldnt get my info to buy from the sites fast enough).

Now in (((Current year))) which wallet should I pick and which bitcoin exchange should I select to purchase my first few bitcoins/shitcoins? I heard that most places you need bitcoins before exchanging for other coins? Would be nice to have some direction from an experienced user or updated sources.

As for the wallet, I'm stuck on a laptop now for a while so I can't really get software that's too bulky. I don't have a mobile but I could probably get one in a while.

Buy STEEM

>bought STEEM months ago.
>It was the only coin I was losing money on
>went down 50%
>was thinking of selling
>decided to hold
>look at it today
>it's making me a profit
Whats going on with STEEM? Why has it suddenly become profitable?

TA and hype. It might take a week for this to moon so no need to hurry.

tradingview.com/chart/bitcoin/?q=STEEM
youtube.com/watch?v=fDlv3i5XpGs

Im buying the dip on bitbean

Use localbitcoins

Agreed

Fool me once

Anyone know a good wallet to use if you're on a shittop?

Spare any XRP lads? I'm ugly and I have a small penis, and making it big in the crypto game is possibly my only chance at ever having sex

r3LNjWChqiSjhdFpTwLq2fpTnZZkPBqHy

New to the whole crypto game. Need some knowledge bombs dropped on me.

Already running VPN, 1Password and other security. Signed up for Coinbase and Blockchain accounts. What I don't understand is where I store coins other than BTC/ETH. If I buy XBY/PIV where do I put those fuckers? Also PIVs desktop app baffs me, no login etc, what do i do with this thing?

>Inb4 you link me to you wallet

Average nocoiner: the post

Help me out then m8

Send ETH here, it's safer than your Coinbase and Blockchain accounts, because it's an offline account

0x2e4E059D46aF27321668928346F403A99DFb470e

How is it possible that all the coins are up?
I've made a profit on all 8 of my coins today? In many cases the profit has been 100%+.
How can everyone be making money? Who is losing money? What are the consequences of what is currently happening? Will there be a bubble burst?

>number of total people buying crypto increases
>people who bought crypto earlier is gaining a lot of money

That's probably what's happening

we are in a big bubble right now. enjoy it while it lasts.

Get in PASC guys. Lots of work behind the scenes. News soon.

Only losses are on xvg and posw. Fken thought posw was going to be the next pivx. Fml. Everything else is 90%+