/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av5976904/index_2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0lAtIH5fmC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anal with Makoto!

>Reminder that Shido probably murdered the entire Shadow ops during his rise to power
>reminder that wakaba was working for the kirijo group
>reminder that sojiro was a spy that snitched Wakaba's work to the gov and was the responsible of her murdering without realizing
>the entire persona 1,2,3,4 cast is death by P5 and that's why no one shows up when Yaldy was fusing the world and metaverse.

>the entire persona 1,2,3,4 cast is death by P5 and that's why no one shows up when Yaldy was fusing the world and metaverse.
Except for Rise, Yukari, chie, Yukiko and Naoto.

nah

And Akihiko and Katsuya

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I missed those cameos, when were they mentioned?

Eat your heart out groojos

Kawakami a kawacutie

Katsuya is a "handsome detective with red sunglasses" on the TV

"Wow Ann your right, being naked in a public place is really hot... what if someone catches us?"

same tv special as chie iirc

Her name is Anne.

*apricot

With Sae as a Romance option!

>Was it as good for you as it was me?

Sae wouldn't 'romance' his mom.

what is morgana covering up there

Good luck. Persona characters eat death for breakfast.

I guess Shinji and Makoto choked on breakfast

and akechi

They just returned to their home planets.

Just got myself a PS4. Why the fuck can't I buy persona 5 for PS4 for a reasonable price in the uk? The cheapest is like £65. That's ridiculous. Did they just not print enough copies?

Which is called the afterlife

no

its £42 on amazon
just get it digitally, it's £30 right now on the ps store

Level 51 in Persona 3, what Persona should I be trying to fuse/grind for

bilibili.com/video/av5976904/index_2.html
>17:30
I didn't know Futaba could sing in front of a huge crowd of people

oh hey I was at this concert

>P5AG is a FPS made by the developers who did Doom 2016

I'd buy it.

Goro Akechi
LeBlanc
Home
candidate found!

>just get it digitally, it's £30 right now on the ps store

Oh cool, thank you. Still need to turn my ps4 and make an account. I should do that and look at the ps store before ordering games online I guess.

she sounds fucking terrified, listen to the shaking in her voice

Makoto Yuki
This world
Cementery
Candidate found!

I agree

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

I want to watch the snow with my love as we keep each other warm
For my beloved Chihiro and her Justice!

This is my wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=0lAtIH5fmC8
this is your anne for tonight

I love Ann!

retarded

Your wife is very small.

i am your wife

I prefer to think of her as travel size for easy storage.

Her name is Anne

>Ann

For someone so sexy and stylish, Tae's night wear is rather plain.

Did you take your early morning jog for your waifu, /pg/? I sure did.

Oh it's too cold and you don't want to go to the gym? poor baby.

It's Ann. Ann. Ann. Her name is Ann.

fuck you i don't have legs

>t. underpaid atlus usa """"translator""""

>Ann

I am a big baby, that's what Kawamomi loves about me.

I've thought about calling her Anne but it would be weird to change after 9 months of calling her Ann

Because waifus demand you die of hypothermia, right? You first.

I love Annime!

we need a virgin ann vs chad anne

Morning Babe

Kawakami loves strong willed people like Makoto, user.

God I wish I could be Chie's urinal

>t. unpaid "professional Japanese translator" on the Internet

>holy crap...
>Ren is gonna kill me

this but with Ai

Why? He's waist deep in Futaba.

I mean anything that comes from Atlus that has her name in English has it spelled Anne. Don't have to be a translator to see that.

Waist... more like lung deep

I like my coffee like I like my women: ______

*Apricot

You just don't understand the subtle nuance of English (Japanese)

Haru !!

Nah, it's just her name buddy. This isn't even a disputable matter like the other critiques of P5's localization. It's just her official name vs. the retarded change some fag at Atlus USA decided to make because they were bored at work. 杏 is are name in that it is most frequently written and pronounced as "Anne" in English which is likely why Atlus JP chose it in the first place, Atlus USA totally fucked that by localizing it in such a retarded manner. They also inadvertadly fucked up the connection to Anne Hathaway since the two of them share a birthday and Hathaway played Catwoman.

>is are name
*is a rare name
Whoops.

Ohya is love
Ohya is life
Ohya will be my wife

>not being more used to Anne from post-Japanese release shitposting
plus Anne is just a more aesthetic spelling imho

>leave the palace to later and focus on stats/confidants
>team spams your phone about going to the palace
>get the palace out of the way asap
>team spams your phone about worrying if the person will change or not
just fuck my team up

Oh yeah!

>translating english into english

Bitter and secretly hated by everyone

You have to do it right

I want here for that. I didn't want the game spoiled for me.

I drink tea.

Wasn't*

I do agree with you that Anne looks better than Ann.

Its probably a result of there being that window in time where atlus hadn't shown an official English spelling of her name (hence people calling her Anzu and shit). Translator makes a gamble so they can start moving forward and ends up being wrong.

The part where they don't then find & replace in the script is the retarded and inexplicable part.

I think it's probably due to
1. The translators getting rushed into it, with obviously too little time to work on it and
2. Even I can't bring myself to actually give a shit, despite arguing about it, because it's the exact same name. It's not like there's even a pronunciation different. Even a slight one.

The fact that it's ultimately meaningless is honestly what gets me worked up about it, with every other change I can at least see the reasoning even if I don't agree with it.

I doubt they had the script until 2016 user, otherwise there wouldn't be a 7 month wait for the localization. Hiraoka said the game went gold in May 2016, which is probably when Atlus USA got the script. People hadn't called her Anzu since the February 2015 trailer, and it was only for a short while until the Famitsu article came out and confirmed her name. Even then, the Japanese version has "Anne" written during the scene where she speaks in English, so even if they paid no attention to the Japanese marketing they should still know that's what is meant if they read the script they are meant to translate. Christ, Atlus USA have an image of Anne that they gave to the press to use in promo art and if you look at the naming on the layers in photoshop, it says "Anne" and it's definitely because it came from the JP branch. There is no way this is the result of an oversight, they intentionally chose to change her name.

>It's not like there's even a pronunciation different. Even a slight one.
You're right that there normally isn't any difference, but they pronounce Ann as "Ahn" in the dub, which is fucking stupid.

wouldn't trade all the spoilers in the game for not being able to be there when everyone lost their minds over 2goro

WHY DID THEY CHANGE KUMA TO TEDDIE???

Don't be fucking retarded. Kuma is a Japanese word; Anne is not.

She's mine /pg/

teddie's bear puns are genuinely an improvement over kuma's verbal tic tbqh

P4's english script was an improvement over the jp one, not that it really says much because
>P4

IMMERSION RUINED

Kuma isn't even RELATED to TR.

Kuma made puns too you know user. Most of the instances where Teddie makes puns are lines where Kuma does the same in Nip. They just flat out removed the tic because it doesn't make any sense in English; there's no equivalent of people with different dialects using different particles in English.

People in English use tics all the time, Zam.
Trust me, I hear it all the time, Zam.

>P4's english script was an improvement over the jp one
No thank you I'll take non-fucked Naoto and the lack of memes like f-steak and shitty overdone text messages over the english script
plus the whole "fog" analogy is literally gone in english with no attempt to compensate

canadians and eh i guess, kinda