/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread HOPE.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7o08xo/v3_major_spoiler_how_would_you_make_this_less/ds6a0xu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LIES.

Angie and her fellow baka normie!

Penis

Kaito and Shuichi!

V3 isn't the ending, and everything you thought about the fictional universe is a lie predicated on some whore turning red when she cosplays.

Tsumugi!

Very philosophical CxT

Shirogane!

Good OP.

I want to fuck Kaito!

>read this
>decide to try the game
>first trial is over
>uninstall the game

Oumaede!

Your not dead!

To be honest, I feel DR3 devalued and undid more to DR1&2 than V3 ever did.

Sakura but she's a survivor.

no one cares

Absolutely. V3 explicitly made clear the value of fiction, while DR3 just pissed on DR2 unknowingly and unapologetically.

I love Sayaka!

Elaborate.

We all do

Naegi loves YOU!

I agree with you. DR3 feels like they tried to make a game inspired by Danganronpa, but had to make it Danganronpa inspired of being a new story with the same mechanism.

and i love iruma. im glad we both like horrible waifus

DR3 is the anime, user...

Koko! Is cute!

I agree with that!

WHY IS THERE A BEAR IN THE CLASSROOM!?

Fuck's sake, I meant V3. I keep mixing these two's names.

I think I'm bad with names desu senpai.

Komaru Naegi, I hope.

Maybe he followed you there, user!

Oh my god, get laid.

Rantaro and Hifumi are switched.

How does that change the killing games?

Sleepy Koko!

I concur.

Has anyone tried Danganronpa Artificial Academy? I'm in need of lewds and wondering if it's worth the effort.

Okay. Bend over.

It's fine user, many people seem to get it wrong, I did at first too.

We're Russia now. And you have a serious case of amnesia.

thats kinda really gay

A reminder that this general continues to spiral down every passing moment, and its continuous survival is a mistake.
Funny you mention that, because over the past few days we've had a few people trying out their hand with dangans in AA2

It bothers me. It's like Mikan and Maki, I know the two of them but I keep mixing the names.

It's not gay if there's love.

Elaborate.

DR3:
>Contradicted events mentioned in DR0, DR1 and DR2
>All for the sake of rewriting things so the DR2 kids were portrayed as cinnamon rolls who did nothing wrong.
>Because of this every single character the came back from 1 and 2 was flanderized and didn't grow at all even by hope arc.
>All the events of AE were deemed insignificant for a joke in the span of a single episode.
>All the new characters introduced to DR3 were written just to make us hate them instead of the DR2 kids by making them near unlikeable assholes.
>Everything concerning Ryota

V3:
>Just told the player the series was fiction
>Actually pointed out it's contradictions in connection with the other entries

how tho

>reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7o08xo/v3_major_spoiler_how_would_you_make_this_less/ds6a0xu/
>You know, one of my biggest gripes about Shuichi is that at the point where he accused Tsumugi of killing Rantaro he had to have known that by extension she got Kaede killed and had the fucking nerve to fake cry yet he has this denial where maybe she's not a bad person or a complete cheater in spite of the truth staring at him in the face...and yet it completely escapes his attention that maybe if Kokichi had already told everyone tearfully to value Gonta before he died he could be lying about what he said after Gonta's death but noooooooooo, of course he has to say that Kokichi is some pathetic person who will have no one.
>I'm so fucking mad that Shuichi rejected Kokichi after he completely and utterly mocked Gonta and Miu and pushed Kaito while mocking everyone

Looks like you haven't solidified in your mind whether V3 was right about the rest of the universe. I don't blame you, it would be presumptuous to assume you knew.

for now

Oh shit nice. I might take a peek at the archives to see if the threads are still there instead of shitting up the thread then. Thanks friend!

*tips fedora*

>no argument
Kek

If you believe something, you should be able to defend it intellectually. Otherwise, you're just a fucking moron.

Can't we talk about spankings instead?

Or how much I like the snowboard minigame and would like more of it? It's like Audiosurf, but fun.

DR3 was bad and V3 was good.

Do you reckon Mahiru and Hinata held hands in the first trial?

I'd say it probably does take place in the same universe but who knows when. I only go off that because trials have a weird VHS effect when fast forwarding and slowing things down and what Rantaro said about the monokubs being copy cats or whatever in the prologue and Tsumugi mentioning she was going to a copy cat mastermind.

>even Mahiru's portrait is all "what the fuck"
Kek.
Anyone have the Saihara one where he makes driving noises in the middle of the courtroom?

This

Jesus Christ some people. The worst part is they're neglecting Kokichi's character too.

That one?

This is now my heacanon.

Reddit really is the gold mine for terrible discussion, huh?

Literally everything you just said is a jewish trick to fuck over the goyim. You need to lurk for years, it seems.

I love Kirumi!

I meant the one with Shuichi, but I didn't have this one either and it's great so thanks.

Reminder all of Tsumugi's emotions are real, just not the same way the others felt them. The others saw them as their friends, Tsumugi saw them as characters. You were sad when Gonta died too, but you didn't act like you just lost a close personal friend, right? That's how Mugi saw it.

copycat includes crimes from fiction

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

Sayaka did nothing wrong

This thread needs some Komahina

Kill yourself, Chaim.

No, that's tsumaranai.

I want this now with everyone else awkwarldy pretending not to notice.

I VE CRACKED THE CODE. ACTUALLY IMAGE OF A OMEGA BALWEEN

Take a shot every time reddit can't figure out Chapter 4.

それは違う

Sorry Mugifriend, but I refuse to believe that!

How much chaos would this cause?

Oh, oh, oh! We have a feud,

The DRV3 kids are fucked. That includes Kokichi.

>"Ah. so Pekoyama isn't a suspect"
>"Exactly!"
>Raises his arm up to exclaim
>Realises he is now showing everybody their handholding
>Slowly lowers his hand
>Mahiru and Hinata are both blushing heavily but are both happy
>Everybody else is taken off guard but happy for the two of them

Can you get all the hope fragments for her by that time?

How can despair even compete??!

Mugi was heavily invested in a world of fiction, so I feel like she valued those around her, but valued them as characters rather than actual people. How wrong she was for doing this is up for debate considering the real people died at the first brainwash, and all that's left are bodies playing out characters. The biggest wrong would be involvement in the brainwashing.

Her acting is just as likely though!

It's just friendly discussion among Mugifriends!

Does that include Tsumugi? Because I don't trust that bitch as far as I can throw her.

The fuck is this supposed to be?

Tsumugi would get destroyed by Nagito.

He'd probably immediately figure out she's the mastermind.

WHY IS KAEDE'S VOICE SO NASAL IN THE DUB????

Get back in the cage!

Why didn't he do that in the game?

>X would immedaitely figure Mugi out!
>Kokichi never even suspected her
>Motherkuma had to literally spell it out for Shuichi

The mastermind didn't even know he was the mastermind in that one.

>Nagito is in V3 instead of Ouma
>stumbles in on Rantaro getting whacked because lucc

Yes she did. She asserts that he is a fictional character.

how many layers of fiction are you on right now

Hajime was being a real asshole in that scene

Wait, what are you even asking me? I thought you were asking why Nagito didn't figure out the mastermind in DR2.

Are you asking why Nagito didn't figure out the mastermind in DRV3? Because that's what it sounds like but that would be an incredibly retarded question to ask.

I'm not asking you anything. Take your persecution complex elsewhere.

yes