What's your plans if ETH get's to a 50B market cap?

I think it might hit 50B before the end of this year maybe, but definitely after the last stage of Casper.

>So cryptofags, what are your plans when ETH hits 50B market cap?
I'm gonna buy me a 100K worth sports car (probably a poverty Gallardo) and then buy me a condo or something and rent it out while I work a stable 50-100k a year job.
Will have about an extra 10k a year risk-free gains, fulfill my childhood dreams of owning a Lamborghini, and have paid off my own college and be debt free with a good job.

G-guise?

I'm here OP. I honestly think people who own ETH are still in denial- If you own ETH, you will be rich. Knowing this is a hard pill to swallow and we all just can't wait.

I think a 50B market cap is definitely within reach.
Especially once things REALLY start gaining traction.
People who are trading ETH for short term scalps are stupid.
ETH is literally your stairway to financial freedom.

>you will be rich
One of these coins will be scooped up by the banks. If XRP doesn't make it than ETH will.
The market cap will be trillions; screen cap this and call me a fortune teller.

I have much more than 10 ETH, but even a small holding of 10 will be unbelievable for those folks. This is really going to happen.

I'm going to take all my ETH gains and reinvest it back into my true moneymaker: bitbean

Also can we archive this thread and revisit when ETH is 1,000+? Would love to reminisce with you lads.

im going to keep it?

you are fucking braindead if you sell it at 50b marketcap, that's still only a small percentage of whats its capable off

I'll get a bright yellow or all blacked out Gallardo and post a timestamp on it and say "From 4/29/17. Love you all ethfags"
And ride off into the night

how much eth do you have to think you can do all of that? asking for a friend

even if xrp gets chosen by the banks, it will still work together with eth

they already have plans for interoperation between the two, same thing with zcash

ethereum benefits either way

>even if xrp gets chosen by the banks, it will still work together with eth
>they already have plans for interoperation between the two, same thing with zcash
>ethereum benefits either way

baby ZOE all the way. ZCASH is a scam though...zioncash. I like zclassic better

sell me on why eth will ever reach $500+

I have ETH but that seems overly optimisitc

I want to believe

pivx is the superior anonymous coin in my opinion tbqh desu

incredible fast, using an improved coin mixer from dash and most importantly of all, is proof of state

i can see it replacing bitcoin one day

It will reach 150 max by the end of the year. Digits confirm. Scrrencap this shet lads

Screenshotted user.

fuck off faggot with that pivx bullshit. you're probably one the same retards who fell for lisk. how is that shit by the way.

PIVX and DASH are SCAMS!! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

SCAMS

C

A

M

S

>50B
>end of this year
No fucking way, it would be fucking insane it it reached Bitcoin's 20B in the next 7 months.

>is proof of state

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
THIS FAGGOT!!!
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

A 50 billion market cap. That equates to about 560 per ETH unless I fucked up my math.
Now imagine this.
JP Morgan successful and now implemented ETH. BofA now implemented ETH. VISA, now implements ETH. Tesla, now puts their cars on the blockchain and German guy puts Eletrical ETH powered outlets everywhere powered by ETH.
BHP Billiton puts their supply chain management on ETH.
Do you see where I'm going with this?
We just are 1.5billion in market cap in 3 days.
EEA announcements are going to be happening monthly or bi-monthly.
Raiden is going to hit around the end of May.
Metropolis hits around the end of June.
All of this while HUGE corporations worth billions are going to be using ETH as their blockchain management systems.
Bitcoin is only worth 21 billion. At bitcoins current price as a 21billion market cap, ETH would be around 250.
How many MAJOR companies use Bitcoin, or are thinking of implementing BTC in their business?
The greatest asset to ETH, is it can be used for ANY business. Which makes it that much more valuable.
So you tell me. Over the course of a year, when ETH is implemented with a combined amount of over 1 trillion dollars worth of businesses, do you think it's market cap is going to be 50billion, or will it be more?

>PIVX and DASH are SCAMS!! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

Explain how PIVX is a scam, please.

DASH is scam due to premine/intamine, everyone knows this, but what about PIVX, how is it a scam?

samefagging

whatever u say my man, im still far into the green with pivx since i got most of my stash for 15 cents

and its almost reaching 1.70$ again

>IF IF IF IF

What is a critical bug is found which is inevitable due to the complexity of the code and it turns out its just a meme and things were easier the old way?

That would be cool and all, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. There is still no actual product that people / normies use. At least normans use Bitcoin for drugs.

The only thing that can be said is that its team is anonymous, but so are most crypto developers except the big ones

hes probably salty he was shilled into buying posw, bitbay or beans

This is the same kind of self-aggrandizing crap posted every time you kiddies make a few dollars having done nothing.

I will be staking all of my 1370 ETH and will enjoy free money until the rest of my life.

I might be investing some of these staking gains into new cryptos and other potential investments.

>The only thing that can be said is that its team is anonymous, but so are most crypto developers except the big ones

Satoshi is anonymous.

How does that make anything a scam?

Obviously, many of these guys are working on different crypto projects and don't want to reveal their identities, because their employer would fire them if they knew they were working on something else. Others just don't want to become targets for hacking.

>staking
What does this mean?

But aren't all these companies just creating their own blockchain based on Ethereum? It's not like they would be powered by Ether, so it wouldn't affect the market cap of Ether atall.

why ETH and not BTC segwit?

Once Ethereum switches to Proof of Stake system you will be able to support the network with stake of your ETH and earn profit for helping the network.

The more you hold, the more you earn. That is what I will be doing with my ETH. Not buying useless shit.