jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esVvWctfTPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I might be full of myself but I get the feeling the matchmaking expects me to carry and therefore I can't seem to win as healers. Thoughts?

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

3rd for what's your excuse to play this shitty game?

You bros hyped for E-Sports? Shits gonna be so cash when Seagull and xQc play.

Play zen. Group headshot tracers/genjis, pick off flying mercy/pharahs, all while keeping retards alive and cancelling enemy wipes via transcendance.

6th for moira best girl

>girl

I'm a NEET with no ambitions and generally throw myself into whatever time sink I can that and the cute girls

>moira
>girl

Deathmatch is still kinda fun

>Moirafags

the fanart you use literally never helps your case but i'll chalk 50% of that up to tumblr being livid over the fact that moira is female according to blizzard

fucking around with Hanzo in FFA

So I guess since OWL isn’t until next week the skins won't be released until then?

god i wish we had cute cloaked girl sombra

I can play semi healers like him and moira fine but on the more healing oriented ones, especially mercy, I feel like I'm a passive observer of an Overwatch themed tragedy.

Why can't french trash have their own server and leave everyone else in peace? I swear god at least 50% of toxic people you get online are french.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Yeah but have you considered how hot it would be if she just awkwardly forced herself on you since she's a huge nerd but also domineering and you banged like rabbits in heat since she's old and can't have kids

I have.

I have a lot.

Here comes T.Racer!

MHW doesn’t come out til august.

Try to fix overwatch:
>clan system
>heroes get reworked to have the same skill floor and ceiling an alternative is to make skill needed and effectiveness inversely proportional

>August
They said autumn, retard

>Rez now reduces ult charge by 50% when rezed

???????

Wait, wasn't it supposed to came out in January?

Autumn for PC version

Sombra and her playful personality

Excuse me please don't post pictures like that of my wife here, people might, you know...

Her ult charge needs a nerf in general since she's basically guaranteed one every fight

>people might, you know...
think she actually has tits?

I meant when someone gets rezed, they lose 50% of their ult charge, so you can't swoop in and rez Rein and then he shatters for the win. Her ult charge rate could use a nerf also

Too late, already busted

Said no one ever aside from desperate PC fags.

no bulli healer

When will you mercytriggered bads give it a rest? Mercy is never not going to be good. You cried forever about the old ult, thought you won when it got changed, but here you are crying just as hard. How about learning to play with the cards that are dealt instead of crying about Mercy all the fucking time? It's frankly a bit annoying.

Oh no i have a ps4, that's why i was surprised i play even overwatch on console because of potato pc and friends

>climbing every season
>doing very well, every single season hitting a higher and higher rank
>season 8 starts
>trying really hard every game, doing even better than usual
>15-18 loss streak
>about to win a game, doing very well, enemy team almost seems to have given up
>suddenly guy on enemy team goes Widowmaker
>completely stomps us instakilling every single person who dares to go on the objective
>DEFEAT
What the fuck is going on
Did I get on Blizzard shitlist?

>Everyone complains about her ult
>So Blizzard gives her ulti as a nerfed but still incredibly strong regular ability and then gives her the strongest ult in the game to compensate
>Why is everyone still mad?

Really makes you want to post a thinking emoji reaction image

42st for reaper is a pedophile

Blizzard changed her because the old ult was boring and encouraged boring play. The idea that Blizzard ever agreed with you that it was too good exists only in your little heads.

I'm sorry...
But I'm afraid I can't do that

>team is literal middle schoolers, a symmetra autist that refuses to switch, and a throwing torb
>we still somehow win
I don't get this game
this is diamond placements btw

I think you mean Moira 6th best girl

why does Blizzard force their shitty league everywhere?
>12 teams
>american teams are filled with euros/americans/chinks/chongs
>only "european team" is filled with koreans
>have to make new skins and particle recolors for every character and every team to make viewers able to tell half the shit going on
>they look oversaturated and terrible
>put the terrible skins on the main menu a week before they're even out
>spend dev hours making new spectator mode
>STILL no nerf/fix/change for Mercy or Junkrat

True words. She actually was ok-ish. They could simply have reworked resurrection so that she had to fly to every target (like this new res) or make it so she needed LoS

What are the chances of us ever getting a REAL big titty hero?

DFC masterrace, my dear friend.

I don't have any friends to test this out with but who is the fastest in game? Tracer or Genji?

>Lijang
>capture the point
>already at 20%, ults going in
>someone leaves and the match gets canceled

>EU ads for OWL are sometimes in Korean due to the full foreign roster

Top kek

Same speed

Overwatch PUBG when?
youtube.com/watch?v=esVvWctfTPg

Lucio if you’re an autist that practices min/maxing rollouts from spawn. Then tracer.

Bully healer rears

A payload map in Rio De Janeiro starting in the favelas. The payload is Lucio’s DJ booth and as you continue through the map Vishkar’s influence becomes more and more present until the last point which is Vishkar’s headquarters. Lucio’s DJ booth transitions through songs becoming more and more of a party as you continue

why is it so fuckin hard to get a potg as genji?
>get ulti
>slice n dice through 3
>potg gets the diva bitch with her kamikaze

>the bootleg might be on track to beat the original
If things continue the way they are I might actually give Paladins a try like 6 months from now.

Because you’re in bronze, where people actually die to Dva ult without unreal setup or crazy luck

A raining at night Busan 2CP map with the first point being the MEKA factory/PC bang and the final point being the dock with crashing waves and the Kaiju omnic in the background

Paladins will be dead 6 months from now on because of the retarded choice to make the game p2w

Just playing with friends. I don't particularly like it, but at least it isn't assfaggots.

So just like overwatch is dying because of retarded balance choices and this whole fuckin OWL thing?

I don't see how you can make battle royale pay2win without going full retard

Skins have me by the balls, guess I like playing virtual dress up too much.

>hi-rez shill in charge of damage control
lmao

I'm not a Moirafag but damn is she fun to play, I just wish she had more spammable voice lines

What are your guys thoughts on king of the hill/control maps ? Do you enjoy playing them or are they your most hated.Also could you add some tips on what to do when the enemy has control of the point along with junkrat ?

>without going full retard
you underestimate hirez

>team is throwing
>enemy is throwing harder
Great game blizz

anyone else climbing with moira? she's p fun

koth hands down best map. 2cp is aids. payload is ok.

>freeze someone
>headshot
>teabag
>guaranteed salt

>Freeze
>DINK
>Build a snowman on their corpse

OUCH ARE YOU OKAY YOU HAVE TO LET IT GO

KOTH is the least fun gamemode imo, because when two competent teams are fighting the only way to get any ground is single large entire-team pushes against their entire team, who is winning just by sitting on the point. Your individual effort as a player matters way less than the sheer damage numbers behind your push and that sucks because it removes all the strategy behind team placement and character movement.

It's hard to win with her when you're team is behind

She can't really make plays just snowball winning already

>Not "Sorry.. sorry, sorry, sorry..."

>playing deathmatch
>make someone salty
>they follow me around fpr a wholematch as mei doing nothing but spraying + headshotting my reaper
>still finish 3rd and they finish last

agreed. she can make a good team great, but a shit team will remain shit.

>sleep dart
>actual tea emote
>grenate+shot+melee
>oops! spray

-fire Jeff and put someone who actually cares in charge
-fire Geoff and replace him with someone who isn't biased out the ass
-stop focusing on esports and toxicity and focus on fixing the game and making content faster

They are OK. The best thing in them that in comp they cannot be longer than 3 round.

>logs in
>2CP maps + Mercy still not removed or reworked in a major way
>logs out
game's shit

how do i git gud at throw granny?

you pick Mercy

>tfw no Sombra gf

Land your sleep darts on the right targets
Land your grenades on the right targets

muh dick

You guys have any tips you can give me on them ? I've been getting them alot on quickplay ?
So I take it you aren't a fan of them If we refer back to here ?

What an interesting hypothesis

desu I was a bit over-exaggerating.
KotH is fine in my book.
With 2CP it's more the maps than the gamemode, especially Anubis and Hanamura.

Questionable judgement

Could you guys help me out here ? Is it a good idea to befriend a kid ? Like it's pretty obvious what age they are when you hear them through voice comms. This one kid in particular sent a friend request to me and I'm kinda torn on what I should do

Are we talking kid ((boy(female)) or kid (boy (fe)male)?

>4v4 death match
>the niggers pick pharah and junkrat
how fuckin tryhard are they

I want Mercy to step on my dick

I want Mercy to suck on my nuts