byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUI-BiC8fDM
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4127
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as promised to some nerds over ooc, here's that terrible meme ive made

youtube.com/watch?v=CUI-BiC8fDM

special thanks to sawbones as he let me detonate the nuke on the test for a nuke media file

Aw, I had hope religious converting would make it to the OP
I worked hard for it you know

FUCK
I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4127

Why are all mimes such incredible shitters?

Reminder that anyone can use Random item to get job specific traitor items, give the mechanics a hacked scanner today.

Aunt Sally and Grey Area dindu nuffin

>Be me
>Be mommi
>Pray to spider god
>He thusly says, "banned for interfering"
>But I do not banned
>For it is okay

its what happens when you give a class no real responsibility and super getaway powers

Why does nobody play grays?

It doesn't seem like what he did was all that bad. I don't know the full story but if he's telling the truth, it doesn't sound that bad. If it's lowpop and you're the only guy there, and you're setting up the station and shit, I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

grays are hard-countered by clowns and mimes

You don't see whats wrong with putting a clause in an AI lawset that lets you activate the kill switch at any moment? "As a prank"?

Hi Jack.

I take back what I just said. Didn't read the full thread.

Fuck that idiot mime. There was no reason to kill the clown. Ban that fag.

Cute

FUCK YOU ADMINS AND FUCK YOU ADMIN DICKSUCKERS FOR PUTTING UP WITH THEIR SHIT ADMINS FUCKING SUCK KILL YOURSLELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adding on to my post
Yeah I didn't read all that clearly. I didn't consider the implications. Pass me a pitchfork, let's lynch this mime.

can we get a clip of just the start with the clown and if you feel like it more generalized meem signs? It'd have staying power that way in terms of being reusable.

you fags need to start being department heads.

i do have the .veg file if youd like me to upload just the beginning pre-explosion. id likely just slap it on as unlisted though desu

but then greyshits will kill me/ahelp me so they can get my access and clothes

it really means something when the only good peoples in the role is a dude with a pirate suit and a guy who RP's as a monkey.

>not making a rapid ryetalyn syringe gun and depowering your adversaries
Adapt. Overcome.
You could say that it's because they have lowered melee damage and can be killed by a normal fire extinguisher at range. Although the way that their sprite isn't proper ayylium spooky is also to blame.

I do user, I just can’t be on all the time
I am sorry

I like it, fuck all the shitters who are just mad that they don't have any editing skill user. Good meme

>incompetentcurity
not as cute and 100% inferior to ailsa as the "looks like a girl" officer

Jack "I random name because I know you fuckers would grudge against me for how much of a shitter I am capable of being" Massacre

still better than literal walls of text

go for it

>100% inferior to the height of uselessness
how exactly does one manage that

i can only imagine how long it took you editing in the clown shoes sound
holy fug

So why aren't player feedback threads made more often for shitters?

2 much work

this, easier to just bitch impotently in the thread

Because if it's not worthy of a ban it's usually just ignored.

how do I attach the remote signaling device to a bomb

it just says that it's secured and does not attach

A tank transfer valve? You screwdriver the signaler until it says its ready to be attached

Did you apply a screwdriver to both objects

screwdriver it until it says it's ready

The Caldwell Clan at present, feel free to add more.
>Jane Caldwell
Youngest Child, the only daughter. Security Cadet that follows around her brother johnny to help but really is more of a bother than help.

>James "Jim" Caldwell
Middle child, janitor scum. Not on good terms with the rest.

>Johnny Caldwell
Oldest child and proud security officer

>Kawldwellichaya
The vox "cousin" a nice trader addicted to shiny metals.

>Amanda Caldwell
Your ex-wife who left you to be a model, what a bitch.

>Cold Wheel
Caldwell's janitor Borg. Best friend of James Caldwell

>C4LDW3LL
Autistic MoMMi uncle

>Old Man Caldwell
Very old and wise

>Steve Caldwell
The uncle nobody talks about

>Jack Caldwell
Ladies man cousin of Johnny.

Caldwell please stop writing your faggy lore

tv show called "The Caldwells" when

Somebody ask Chazach how he feels about the Caldwell family jokes, I'd feel bad of it upsets him.

you don't understand how much i dislike this
the occasional mention was nice but really the dream team meme was too much
it's been a complete downward spiral since inkei or whatever it is as well as jane memes started

This is explicitly why I support forced random names and appearances. Hatestation did it and it was great. It'd make fags like Sarca who want attention fuck off forever and it'd fix this cringey bullshit.

Who do you think is making them?

Too Many Caldwells, premier on [Adult Swim] soon

REMOVE ANTAGS I FUCKING HATE THEM THIS GAME WOULD BE BETTER IF ANTAGS WOULD STOP DOING SHIT I DONT LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please don't quit over this, the Jane memes are more jokes about the absurdity of playing a family in ss13, nobody dislikes you or anything and it'd be a sure sorry sight for you to leave.

thank you my man, but dont worry about others not enjoying it. its Veeky Forums, even if others do like it theyll still talk shit. c'est la vie,
mon frere
actually, if you want feel free to pm me over byond. ckeys ineptneckbeard
keep getting power surges due to a blizzard and cant upload and may not be able to do so til saturday

Yo, can you just upload the milf winning screen? It's literally nowhere to be found.

>Stealth antag rushes the spare, rushes subversion, rushes the objective and sleeps the rest of the round

>box station 4 times in a row
>now that i don't have the time to play because gotta go to sleep to wake up for the oil refinery
maybe tomorrow..

The user Who Never Plays

why AutoTraitor is my least favorite gamemode
it's just silicon subversion: the gamemode
and if there are no silicons they'll build silicons and subvert them

i couldnt find it anywhere else, either. pm me over byond for it, ckeys ineptneckbeard
been having power outages so it maaay take me a small while to send over if youre okay waiting a bit

>there are people who don't use their antag status as an excuse to be the world's biggest mega shitter

missed oppurtunity

Take over your oil rig and establish Outer Heaven.

So if MMIs are without restriction to tell who subverted their laws, why is that not done more often?

Most people dont need an antag status to do that

>wanting to play a 2D spess oil refinery simulator with a job in an IRL oil refinery

You don't understand man. You can throw the entire station into anarchy by killing the security and the heads, the ultimate greytide is not griefing the server, but setting it up so everyone griefs each other.

because we dont have to. i sometimes choose to, sometimes dont. depends what i feel like.

Because they can lie.

despite the wankery that accompanies it, this is a social game and full forced random leads to greater shittery overall
there is also something pleasant about being able to put effort into creating a character/appearance and have people recognise that, and if I seek to infringe on gods given right to shitpost I am a massive hypocrite
>quitting over thread memes that aren't anything more than jokes
more of an offensive suggestion than anything else I've seen before t b h

Man, you know how often it's forgotten by sec and command that dead borgs have a brain inside you can take out and talk to? The cases where they don't forget are the exception. Other reasons are that the MMI isn't obligated to tell the truth and some people just consider getting them to snitch to be gay

Hmm, you do raise a valid argument. It's an argument I'm torn on because I feel like we're both right. Shitters and tumors who play exclusively for attention shouldn't get that attention or sense of identity, but at the same time I think it hurts the people who just wanna make a goofy gimmick character.

At least it'd purge the constant Sam Hyde, Uncle Ruckus, and other low-effort characters.

Well, I just never see it pop up. I can understand why you might not, but it's so fucking rare that I forget it's even a thing.

I'd say subverting AI should have risk considering how easy it is. I'd report the person every time just to spite them.

What is most important
>Roleplay
>Gameplay
>making friends

It's just so much more vague than Asimov or NT D that you could get away with more as malfie
That's all hypothetical, though, I've never gotten to try it

The real Gameplay was the friends we made along the way

wackiness, which can't be fully created or enticed through gameplay alone and requires players to BE wacky

>popping out and listening to a brain that isn't obligated to tell the truth
can't say i blame em

>shifty feedbacked themselves
i give em 5 weeks before meltdown

I do agree with that. There's no point in pulling punches when dealing with silicon subverters.

Pipe autism

Jokes on you, I'm already melted
I wanted to make this simply clear
Perhaps I posted it in the wrong place who knows

sec brainlet here, how do you even pop out an MMI
the only thing I know about bogs mechanically is how to break them

>the only thing I know about bogs mechanically is how to break them
that's all you need to know

Caldwellmont bloodline CONFIRMED

either blow it, or you'll need a robo ID (If locked) and tools
Unlock-Crowbar-Remove Battery-Screw-Cut all wires-Crowbar

I really like the idea of playing a character that has a pre existing relationship with another character, like their sister or best friend. I'd even have things that would make rounds "non-Canon" so if either if us are antag we'd pretend it didn't happen in subsequent rounds. There's lots of problems with this though.
>Admins will think we're metagaming
>Thread will hate us
>Nobody else is playing a persistent relationship so it'll just mostly be duo roleplaying alone...
>I have no friends to do this with

Discuss the idea anyway

Caldwell baby's day out WHEN?
The latest addition to the caldwell clan gets mistaken for a nanotrasen offical baby and kidnapped

not bad but i like the idea of traitor round being canon

ESPECIALLY if double agent, literally Ms. and Mrs. Smith where they hunt each others. Changeling would be weird. Vampire too. and wizard. Depends, really on the relationship.

Already done by the science lesbians.

Nobody says "hey bro whats up" but persistent relationships do exist, even if subtly

You can evaluate what they say like with anyone else. Sure, a lot of instances there's no time but I'm more referring to when they're not busy and they stick the dead borg in evidence and just leave it in there or leave it in the hall.

Posibrains on the other hand have that directive to answer to all crew and do no harm. If they lie to you you can get banvalids on them.

Literally already happened with Small Boss and Big Boss constantly playing borgs together game after game calling each other brother and everything.

Caldwell VN when

>Ask the CMO for a stethoscope
>"No."
>2 seconds later
>You are the survivor!
>Laser the CMO to death

>guns and plasma
Now this is podracing

>objective: survive

blasma dime :DDD

what are the positronic laws wiki dont list them and i only remember the dont harm bit

Hey, I did survive so jokes on you.

>one more round before bed
>greyshit asks me for stetoscope
>gives me a plasma gun
>shoots the cmo
>round ends in 15 minutes

I like summon weapon rounds with wizards because they never last long.

And that's what I want in a wizard round, for it to end.

>sec ID can't open robots
>bogs ever having the right to complain that sec doesn't take the brain out
fucking s*l*con players

but can't you just shoot the robot to make the brain pop out? As in, destroy the chasis

"As a synthetic intelligence, you answer to all crewmembers, as well as the AI. Remember, the purpose of your existence is to serve the crew and the station. Above all else, do no harm."

The AI part is pointless a lot of the time since they don't have radios or binary chat on their own.