/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Voting Gauntlet Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IPZoZ9OOU8Aj8jyD_TtubhFkY7ZtNzVd3vv1Hn-vEc8/htmlview#

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFckM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbT6Mr2hM3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My wife will win

O U G I

IT'S TIME. SHOW ME YOUR WARFACES.

>/feg/'s partially such a shitty general just because of how terrible and divisive the Fire Emblem fanbase has become at large,
>but it's mostly fucked up because a tripfag named TharjaAnon has completely taken over the culture of the general to the point where every poster accuses someone that disagrees with them of being him with his trip off. They also shitpost about him on a daily basis, and it really shows just how fucked a tripfag can make a general.
I-is this true /feg/? Is this why /feg/ is so bad?

Short hair is better

when?

How good and balanced is FEH?

How do I build him?

I love my wife Tharja, I hope either she or Ryouma win.

>Not a single piece of Fire Emblem futa art with normal sized dicks or where the male isn't a sissy

Play better games.

Yes

How do I build Nowi? Am I doing it right? Idk what the hell her IV’s are

Yes, God have mercy.

>Tharja overshot again
>Lissa undershot again
Lissa bonus either next hour or the one after that, then Tharja bonus and we win.

Tharja is my wife. I love her

I wish I could make /feg/ take notice of me.

It's completely true. It's especially bad when Raul is nowhere to be seen, but the whole thread is about him anyway.

Mysterious Sacaen Warrior X when?

N-NANII????

(lol

Feed Windboost to Karel

Post /u/

RYOMA PRETTY MUCH WINS WOOHOO

Neutral.

Put Fury on her what the fuck.

>both Lissa and Ryoma predicted to win

My two wives!

>Ryoma might actually take it

What does balanced even mean?

I want to fuck Eldie

Use Gamepress to check the IVs, for future reference.

You're doing fine, she's an excellent red check.

>Hillazura Clinton may have been too smart to win

>mfw Hoshido redemption arc

I want to see Sakura and Lissa exchange body fluids.

Lissa isn't and the predictor doesn't matter the last 5 hours anyway

Ryoma win!!

>0 command spells
female masters dumb as always

poor proto-Gregor, I don't think she deserved this

I suggest getting a trip

>Lissa predicted to win

Are you really unable to read a graph?

Where does it say Lissa will win? It still says Thotja sweep?

>Lissa predicted to win
Hell, even if Lissa gets the bonus next hour(which she probably will) she probably won't be able to win

In heroes when.
Who will do his art? Who will voice him?

N-not like this
It was her first gauntlet, it was supposed to be her turn

I'd even accept Hoshidan trash winning if it meant Tharja losing.

Azura/b/ros don't dump!

why do we care about gauntlets again

Drawn by Ryo
Voiced by Papenbrook

>Lissa predicted to win
lol are you blind? She's getting fucked

Thats nice, Leo.

>Criminal
>Fuckboi

Prime Yura candidate.

Shitposting.

The only people who do are insecure waifufags and shitposters.

>Lobsterman got 50% more points in the last bonus hour than the average for past bonus hours
Nani the fuck?!

>a literal cum gurgling Nohrian traitor with no redeeming qualities except plot armor

>tfw no hinatas to give her fury 3... she does have 2 tho
And currently I’m using her to tank all the reds the lobsterbros are throwing at me in the VG

Best Bishop when?
youtube.com/watch?v=xbT6Mr2hM3M

God I would FUCK Lissa

>I'd even accept Hoshidan trash winning if it meant Tharja losing.
Ryoma won't beat Tharja unless there's severe multiplier memes. Best opportunity to stop her is right now if you're on team Lissa.

Fury and Vantage is far better on her than Tri Adept and QR. Even once she hits 1 HP she'll still be kicking the shit out of a lot of enemy units.

Feathers

As much as people like to doompost about Papenbrook voicing everything, I can genuinely see him being a Papenbrook target.

LOBSTER SURGE WHEN

WTF AZURABROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WHAT CAN WE DO?

fuck her hard

people realized he's gonna get nonstop bonus so they waited with the big spending for the big bonus rounds
also japan is probably waking up and they tend to screw up predictions

Go back to plowing the fields, donnel

Tharja deserves to win! I love her!

hi there, Takumi

OUGIIIII

Japan ruining everything again?

*raises spork*
I think Oliver is epik, too!

'sup

Imagine getting beaten to death with a staff by Oliver

But Donnel is busy putting children in Maribelle

His 25 turns are up. It's time to go on the offensive.

Lissa is pure

Would it be worth it to put vantage on her, even if she just has fury 2 right now?

MEMES WILL WIN BAB-BABY!!

Triangle Adept is bad at this point since she's good enough to actually kill Greens nowadays. If you really want to kill reds, just use swordbreaker.

God, just imagine Raul wearing those clothes.

Just imagine his fat, greasy, brown belly hanging above the panties, with the black string tong looking like it’s about to break, and a pathetically small bulge inside the bikini

Oh, and his giant mantits being barely covered by the top, showing a little of his dark nipples, spilling a little of man milk, a little indiscreet but without fully showing that he wants what you are planning to do with husband Manlet Body

Imagine his black armpit hair, unshaven and dripping sweat, imagine lifting the little cape and licking as he moans in pleasure with a mix of embarrassment and expectation, he wants you to lick more, but the sweet ambrosial fluids his armpits leak are heavenly

Imagine toying around with his gargantuan breasts, floppy and greasy, while you kiss and lick his unshaven neck and he feels your titanic bulge in his back

Imagine grabbing him by the antlers while you deport his ass to hell and back, and he cries “ayyyy si papi”, with his hanging tits hitting his face, until he grabs one and starts sucking until he starts lactating, he tries to drink it but only a few seconds later he feels how his anus is filled with your baby batter, sending his mind flying to Acapulco.

You then pull down his stockings and step on his pathetic, microscopical, tamarind dick, laughing and humiliating him as he shoots weak streams of cum

But that is nothing

Oh no, the true treasure lies even below, at the end of his fat legs full of varicose veins

His feet

His glorious, spic feet

Just imagine grabbing them, just imagine licking them

His spic feet, a holy gift of The Virgin of Guadalupe, feet just for your mouth, feet just for your cum

Just imagine

Pinche Raul

It's not rigged, you're just losing

What's regular tharja's best boon? Spd or atk? Im planning on +10-ing her. Do you guys think its worth it? I just need the feathers basically

Stop posting frontpage reddit shit

How's this build on her? Seems like the most go-to option:
>Grimiore
>Reposition
>Moonbow
>Atk / Res Bond
>Escape Route
>Hone Fliers
>Guidance
The only aspect of the build I'm not entirely sure about is her special. Would Luna be better? Or Draconic Aura? I'm assuming her neutral Res is too low for Iceberg to be a better option.

Why are you so tsundere towards Water?