/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General General #3401

Misha! Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Skynet's Christmas Contest is concluding. Here are the submissions, winners to follow soon.
pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPakd1q3Q8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=l2-lbmSi8Dg
r-a-d.io/
meguca.org/a/3217136?last=100#bottom
youtube.com/watch?v=ttSnYY3vj1c
youtube.com/watch?v=AEk5I8NuCaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BSIQkqxuYvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love lilly !

Love for Shizzy

Lilly

Happy anniversary, everyone!

Time for a replay. I've missed her.

This is great. This is awesome. I do not know to what we owe this edition, but I'm absolutely happy about it!

One for Mish, because there's never too much of it

Happy anniversary to you too, Fluff.
>Time for a replay. I've missed her.
That's not a bad idea.

Best grill

I love you, katawas! All of you!

I love Emi.

You're not bad Kenji, we all have our vices.

Adorable
Smart man right here

Well ain't that cute as hell

I feel like Shizune would've made a way better 2B. But that's up to the requester.

I d-didn't say I was.

Oh, this is a very lovely re-drawing of the previous pic. It shows a lot of independent effort and it's nice!

Da best.

A tradition since release I intend on keeping forever.

Gimme some comfy Shizune scenarios. Unlikely I'll ever write something, but might as well try and find motivation for myself.

Shizune locked up in a basement while Misha spends some quality time with Lilly and Akira. Like shopping or eating cake or doing other girly stuff.

I said comfy, user. Shizune must be awfully lonely and sad down there! She means well!
if you suggest lewd shenanigans down there, i'm not gonna write any lewd shit, partially because i don't want to and partially because i can't pretend i'm not a virgin as well as you guys can

Once a year, eh?
I haven't given it a proper re-read since my first. I really gotta do that sometime instead of just saying I'm gonna do it. I'm kinda scared I'll feel too much, and be left in a state where no one else will know that feel.

Shizune and Misha try to attract someone besides Hisao into the Student Council.
They apparently had some failures in recruiting before Hisao came along, so this would be covering those past instances.
A lot of ways the story could go, a lot of potential applicants to choose.

Well I meant only comfy stuff. You know, girtrly bonding between Lilly and Misha and Akira, and maybe Hanako too for good measure! All that while Shizune is peacefully locked ina basement and cannot disturb!

Also that's both a poor reason to refuse lewds and poor excuse to pretend

>Shizune and Misha digging out old school records in the basement
>Misha accidentally shuts the door, locking Shizune inside
>Scene of Misha and Shizune using knocks to communicate
>Misha runs to find help and goes to Lilly and Hanako, thinking she might have a key from the old council days
>Gets distracted by Lilly when she offers her cake
>Shizune is locked in the basement for hours until Misha remembers and they go save her

I find this funny.

Oh, it has that effect. That's why I only play once a year, so it doesn't lose it's edge and I'm not a total useless sad sack every time.

It's comfy for Lilly, Misha and Akira, but I explictly said comfy Shizune scenarios! Shizune's scenario is not comfy here at all!

>I find this funny.
Thank you!

See, Fluff gets it!

Alteration;
>Misha remembers about Shizune and she, Lilly and Hanako go save her
>By the time they get back, Shizune has organized the entire basement and found a box full of pictures/artifacts from Yamaku's history
>The four of them spend the rest of the day learning about past students and reminiscing about Yaaku's history.

>hnnng
Still need to play that though, oh and Persona 5

>A tradition since release I intend on keeping forever.
Some dedication there. I don't think I'd be able to do that since everytime I do touch it, I have a huge feels trip like Kenji mentioned. My last replay a couple of months ago nearly ruined me

shizune comes back from a tough day of work as CEO and Hisao takes care of her, they have a lovely night together.

shizune starts feeling something for Misha, but she's a bit scared about opening up to her, after being the one rejecting her years ago. what if Misha is over her?

after 2 years together, Shizune surprises Hisao by asking him in marriage.

it's it's not too cheesy one of them proposes during a special occasion, then learn the other one was planning to do the same

Hisao works as a scientist in Shizune's company. from the student council to his job, still working under Shizune (may have been dating all the way, or they start dating on the job)

anything inspiring? If not, maybe give us some clue of what kind of stories you want to write about, and our suggestions might be more accurate and not just random pitches.

>spoiler
Hisao and Shizune begin a series of one-upmanships to try and propose to the other without the other finding out.
They begin sabotaging dates just to prevent the other from winning

Ah. Guess I'll get the latter, when I choose to do it.
Still scared.
Funny thing, I'm well used to most of the dramatic songs in the track, but I happened to listen to one of the 'everyday' ones the other day and it almost broke me.

Nier Automata? It's great, check it out and again for a couple of playthroughs, if you like it you'll want to.

What is this Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

Just do it you fuckin ninny

Just wanted to pop in for a moment for the anniversary. Now it's time to go and see if Wiosna still makes me cry.

Have a great day, KSG. Make Her proud.

Well, I guess I know what my next request will be.

Best edition.

Have a good one, may you have pleasant travels on your 7th journey.

Lilly route continuation when

My lilly collection is small, can someone help me fill it up ?

>Nier Automata? It's great, check it out and again for a couple of playthroughs, if you like it you'll want to.
Yep, been wanting to play it since I first saw it but reality always gets in the way. Later this year I know I've got a ton of spare time and will no doubt catch up on what I've missed then

Have pic related, may not like it if you don't like Hanako but still cute

>not like hanako
No such thing all the girls in here are adorable

>spoiler
You.I like you

Takes place in college
>Student council pres and vp on their way out.
>Shizune expresses to Hisao that she intends to run for pres, and he should run for vp.
>Hisao puts in for presidential run for lulz.
>Shizune finds out
>Massive lols ensue as they battle it out for the presidency.

I can understand people liking one girl more then the other but, they are all adorable in their own little ways

kinda like this desu but it'd be a very long story. well, that or very rushed.

Sweet! Hope you enjoy it, when you can.
Keep on takin' care of what you need to take care of like a boss.

What's your favourite KS track?
I'll start.
youtube.com/watch?v=rPakd1q3Q8Y

>Shizune bakes a cake
>Misha starts eating it
>Shizune tries to hide the cake but Misha is still eating it
>Wacky antics ensue
>Shizune locks Misha in a cupboard
>Comes back to find Misha somehow still eating her delicious food
>Shizune moves up a tree with her cake
>???
>Moves to a different country with said cake
>HonHon Sheena, Shizune's suspicious french guide.
>Finds out it's Misha
>Moves to space
Ect ect.

Sky is the limit. Just slowly build and get more outlandish. It doesn't have to be lewd stuff, the devs practically covered that aspect, anyway.

Still this.
youtube.com/watch?v=l2-lbmSi8Dg
It's survived the early stages of KS and since release in my heart.
It's the perfect ending to a happy day, as you see the sky turn golden, and know it was truly a day well ended.

That does sound like a pretty sweet plot.

Do want.

Misha would probably agree, all puns aside.

Hmm, indeed. She does get a lot of cake out of it.

Happy anniversary /ksg/, never forget to cherish your loved ones. Especially your katawa.

Until next time. Have a Lilly on me.

Dropping by to help celebrate, here's to another year

You can say that again, at least we still have some anons here who speak sense

Me too mate!
>Keep on takin' care of what you need to take care of like a boss.
Will do thank you, don't need to worry about that. She's the reason I keep going when shit hits the fan, I'm never letting that go

I can't really say I have a definitive favourite, I just prefer the tracks with a nice Piano in them; Romance in Andante, Wiosna, Aria de l'Etoile, Innocence, Moment of Decision, Friendship, Letting my Heart Speak and lastly Comfort

Anyways, thats enough blog posting from me, goodnight /ksg/ and happy anniversary

same thing, but Misha is trying to eat Shizune's ass instead of her cake.

'til next time, friends!

Goodnight man, have a nice sleep.

>I want to eat your ass, Shicchan
>Get away from me!
>Shizune at her wit's end
>Misha finally corners her
>What do you want from me!?
>Shizune has a breakdown and begins to cry
>I want to eat your ass, Shicchan and I want it... now. *Heaviest of breathing*
>Don't come any closer!
>I'm gonna taste that deliciousness, Shicchan.
>Shizune covers her head
>Money lands in Shizune's lap
>How much for the ass, Shicchan?
>I... What?
>How much for your ass? I'm not going to just take it from you. You've been caring for that donkey for like... forever!
>I'm... not selling?
>Aww, drats! I was hungry too!
>*Laughter track*
>Credits

I still hear 'g'morning, doods' in my head.

The r/a/dio DJ is playing a Katawa Shoujo night for the anniversary

r-a-d.io/

It sounds like a guy's mom talking about the KS girls.
I'm into it, super comfy. Is there a chat for it?

r/a/dio @rizon
meguca.org/a/3217136?last=100#bottom

This is awesome, thank you!

Hey /ksg/. It's been a while since I last came by, but since it's the anniversary and all, I thought I'll check how you cripplefuckers are doing.
Glad to see you're still alive, including some recognizable faces like Fluffland and Kenji. Here's to another year of fucking crippled girls.

Have fun. meguca takes some time getting used to because of the liveposting, but we always hang out there. We always welcome new faces,

Good to see you, too.
Thanks for bein' awesome, and alive.
I'm in the midst of Moment of Decision so I can't say much more.

Hello again everyone
Day 3 of going through everyone's routes for the first time
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I THOUGHT "COMFORT HER" WAS JUST BEING A GOOD FRIEND

>Still talking about this VN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA cute

That was just a brief segment, it's back to the music now

Ya got 4leaf'd

Heyo, man.
>spoiler
youtube.com/watch?v=ttSnYY3vj1c

Good to see you, Sky. Feeling cool?

I understand. That was really neat, though. I'm kinda a momma's boy and always wanted to tell her about KS, too.

Feeling like trash, slept 14 hours and completely fucked my day up.

this r/a/dio thing looks cool

so someone runs this radio thing all the time and today happens to be ks anniversary day?

Not all the time. Some DJs pop up once in a while but most of the time it's just a bot taking requests and playing anime music.

It's a long going thing, used to be a permathread on /a/ for it but the non-fun police have ruined that board forever.
I guess they had to make room for allowing shounen generals to shit up the place.

Mmm I see thanks guys

A bot is streaming anime music 24/7, with actual people taking over the stream to DJ a few times per week. The schedule is on the website, each DJ plays his own thing (touhou remixes, comfy jazz etc).
One of the DJs likes KS a lot, so he took over the stream to celebrate the anniversary with us.

We used to have threads on /a/, but since moderation no longer likes us, the stream threads happen on meguca/a/.
Feel free to come by any time, the community there is small (~20 regular posters), but /comfy/.

same
youtube.com/watch?v=AEk5I8NuCaQ

good thing every game didn't use the word in that way

Today was actually the first time in a couple days I didn't sleep for 13 hours, I went to bed at 8am though so it kinda defeated the purpose in the first place. At least ONE of those was okay
Stay strong! \m/

What's going on in here?

>That video
I didn't stop to think about what I did
RIP

Wiosna, Parity, and Raindrops and Puddles for sure

The "wacky" one whenever Kenji says some shit

Hey, I'm the DJ playing KS music over there. I can't believe you guys are still chatting about this game after all these years, what a dedicated community. But I've always liked KS and always will, so I'm glad you're keeping the torch alive.

Welcome, RG-kun.

Welcome, McDoogle-kun.

Well, hope you got what you needed to get done done at least.

If only you had the song.

Greetings! I loved the special time featuring your mother. Keep on bein' awesome, both of you.

Out of the Loop.
Gotta love it. When you hear it, you know you're in for some Kenji jank.
youtube.com/watch?v=BSIQkqxuYvI

WHAT DO YOU FAGGOTS EVEN TALK ABOUT ANYMORE? Hope you enjoy Doogle's stream. Happy anniversary!

Thanks doc~

tfwnogf all day long until gf is acquired

>Skynet
>3974 results
Just under 2 posts a day in Veeky Forums alone since KS released.
Jesus Christ what is wrong with me.

>Lilly
Lilly would simply stop whatever she's doing, scrunch up her nose like she just smelled something disgusting, then walk away from the insulter, not giving them the satisfaction of a response. Though she might complain of the incident later to a close loved one, she wouldn't let anyone else know that the insult bothered her.

>Hanako
Hanako would clam up instantly, flinching as if the insulter had slapped her. After a moment she might try to say something in response, but she would be stuttering so hard that no one could understand what she's saying, and she'd end up running away. She'd hide herself away in her room for at least a day and she'd still flinch a bit whenever she remembered the incident for months to come.

>Emi
Emi would be shocked that someone could be so rude, but she'd quickly regain her footing and start insulting the insulter back. The yelling gets her worked up to the point that if there's no one around to stop her, she takes a swing at the insulter, aiming for his face. It's not until Emi stomps away angrily that she even realizes there's tears streaming down her cheeks. Whenever she has a problem with her prosthesis, the word "cripple" flits softly through her thoughts.

>Rim
Simply raises an eyebrow. Then says "Anyways..." and continues with whatever tangent she was on before.

>Shiz
Starts "laughing" then starts signing really fast, with a wicked grin on her face. She's signing so fast that Misha can't keep up and even the words she can catch make her blush and Misha says "I-I-I can't say that!". From the evil look on Shizune's face, it's not difficult to imagine how hard she's ragging on the insulter. Doesn't give the insulter a second thought after the incident is over.

don't worry. if some of us anons were not user we'd be at least there

jesus christ what is wrong with us?

>Started playing few days before the anniversary
That's a nice feel, even if all these bad endings are literally destroying me :^)
I'm glad to have joined you guys, maybe I'll stick around to next year's anniversary lol

>Kenji
>18032 results
>mfw
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Reppin' for best girl.

>Rapin' for best girl.
actually don't think it was rape, of course, but this was too easy

Happy Anniversary everybody!

Only a few more years til this image becomes relevant again. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if KSG is still going by then

h-hey ksg you're all very nice

sorry wrong pic