/xgg/ - Xenogames General #71

USE SPOILER TAGS you silly sods

Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - Use this if you only intend to look up information and not help update anything.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/okayado1215/status/895416962733326336
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Art with all 4 of them. Give me your ideas.

mythra and pyra penetrating the two with their monster futa cocks

SFW art with all 4 of them. Give me your ideas.

なんとか、戻って来ました!

Tea party with Alvis and Pyra looking happy but Mythra and Malos being grumpy.

No.

4 is too much to think about sorry

If I buy the inherited core do I have to wait for it to be openable as well?

Alvis walking in to check on how his siblings are doing and seeing the place half destroyed. Similar to this.

Put them in Chicago Cubs uniforms doing various baseball things, don't all have to be in the same image. I might turn it into a poster and bring it to a a ballgame.

In case you think I'm bullshitting.
twitter.com/okayado1215/status/895416962733326336

Christmas, with Klaus watching on as they all open up their respective monados as their presents

Wellif we got to see the true form of Logos I would've swapped in Pneuma.

The recognition is tempting, even if it won't be my art, but it seems kinda random.

I just noticed how "samurai" everyone's outfits are

>true form of Logos
Malos is the true form. The only reason Pyra and Mythra are limited are due to their fears holding them back. Malos has no such barrier. After he repaired his core he was at full power. Also Pnuema and Logos aren’t “form” names. They were the original names for Pyra/Mythra and Malos.

how do you make Tora a healer

Why the fuck would you turn Tora as a healer?

>but it seems kinda random.
Welcome to Veeky Forums of old.

Well, I don't have official art of Pneuma either. Making a good ref would be a hassle.

>want Tora to be a healer

>Can I give Beary a treat, as well?
NO GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING LESSONS.

>Fill party guage
>Let everyone else dies
>Tora comes to revive you
>???
>HEALS

Nia's "well you better report in then" is the best response to that.

Better give him a resurrection symbol then.

Nope

Malos has that samurai aesthetic like the rest of Torna. I don't see it on the others.

Nice. Guess I'll wait to buy it until I get my one eyed monster. Hopefully soon.

did someone just fucking delete most of the UM list while I was looking at the doc?

What blades can I run on Rex as a healer when running Nia? Do I use another healer or do i just use another attacker?

She can probably take care of everything by herself.
So you want your third slot to be a support.
Both Adenine (more damage to the party + drop rate bonus) and Ursula (40% party wide heal on blade switch) cab fill that roll well in my opinion.

Use the heal on crit accessories.

How long is it supposed to take to get Kasandra's crystal to show up? It's high tide

try using better cylinders
but first check ur at the right spot (near chansagh wastes)
shouldnt take too long

What do passives like
> One Lucky Gal
or
> Birdbrain
actually do, aside from being skillchecks for the related quest of their rare blade.

I'm asking because I'm done with Finch's quest and got Birdbrain lvl 3, but I don't see a point.

I'M ABOUT TO TRANSFER KOSMOS TO NIA PLEASE STOP ME IF THIS IS A MISTAKE

Make sure you're at the right spot.
It shouldn't take too long. But I've heard people say that it has to be daytime.

>Not giving the misandrist to Morag
It's much better personality fit.

If you don't plan to ""use"" her, go for it.
Zeke is generally people second best choice because he has the second best base ether iirc.

Isn't there an accessory or ability that lets you heal your entire party for damage dealt? That's how you heal with Tora.

Transfer it to morag for more break.

>Chicago Cubs
I would've thought Malos/Metsu would've been a NY Mets supporter.

Nim is one of the best blades because of blowdown

One Lucky Gal is kinda tricky.
Those test are from leddit and since I'm a brainlet and I can't confirm but apparently:
T1: Rare -50% Legendary +10%
T2: Rare -25% Legendary +30%
T3: Rare -10% Legendary +15%

As far as I know, Birdbrain does nothing.

TEETAPZ IS A FUCKING NIGGER NOPON JEW FAGGOT

I think I like them all, but this one probably has the best shot at getting made.

>Have 10/11 Nopon Dubloons from playing through the game
Is there any easy way to figure out which one you're missing? Or would I have to check all the locations if I were to check online?

I'm noticing all the enemies I'm fighting in the World Tree are dropping Common Core Crystals. Can I farm them for Rare Crystals with the same setup for Krabble farming?

It took me about 25 pulls with golden cylinders.

>Nopon
>Jew
That's redundant.

I don't know anything about the blade's personality. I'm pretty sure she's an attacker and that means Zeke will be awesome at Tubthumping.
But blowdown sucks unless you're donking weak enemies off cliffs.

Don't bother. Before long you'll be farming legendary cores and the rares will be your failures. I've been maxed on rares for ages.

Isn't it the opposite? Aren't you suppose to do the absolute worst thing possible i.e. crappiest cylinders, no salvage mastery, fail every QTE? But then again, I got her from doing the exact opposite, so who knows.

I got it from a Premium Cylinder on my first try

Do every monster that drop something can drop any rarity of the thing or does level matter or what

Something seems off about how T3 has a lower legendary than T2.

I haven't finished her yet but I assume it's because you kinda "break" her curse, or lower the output.

better chance of enemies to show up if you do that so probably

Seems to be completely random then. Which makes sense given it's Kassandra.

i was using premiums as well
took me a few tries though so i cant be sure
truly the deepest lore

>Lefthereia's dev level became 1 before I even found the town
I still don't like getting around in this place. Everywhere looks the same but these slides are cool.

Rare drop chance isn't decreased as much.

HOW DOES THIS USELESS FUCKING FAGGOT DIE LITERALLY EVERY TWO FUCKING SECONDS HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE IS ACTUAL GARBAGE FUCK ME

How the fuck am I supposed to beat Ophion when this dumb fucking cunt doesn't even attempt to dodge and gets one shot by fucking everything somehow. Holy fucking shit I am fucking mad he's so god damn garbage.

Why does he have aggro in the first place you cunt

what merc quests are good repeating for merc points and training 4 crown commons?

yeah Zeke is great at dying

My Tora is kitted out and holds aggro 100% of the time and this dumb cunt still somehow fucking dies to everything. Fucking literally trash character, I'd have more luck with fucking Morag than this cunt.

Ursula

AoEs are a bitch.
If you're fighting ophion, get jamming
Be prepared to revive your allies when they smack into the relflect

Don't misuse spoilers.

At least I'm using them in the first place

I dunno man, I had no problem doing Ophion with him at all.
Though since he steal aggro I did give him crit heal, maybe some sustain will help yours out.

>HIT IT NAOW!

I had the cunt to 50% with 6 orbs, and every god damn time I got my chain attack that fucking cunt died to the AOE rockets or hitting the reflect, this last for 10 fucking minutes, constantly getting chain attack only for him to die, have to waste a bar, get it back up, dies a-fucking-gain. Legit tilted off the face of the planet right now.

Resurection symbol

Get better.

Because that is the character you play as. He isn't Tora or Morag who you can leave alone.

>Dies to hitting the reflect
That's a failure on your part to gear them properly for this fight or use Lv.4 specials/chain attacks.

>it's the player's fault the AI is dumb as brings and poorly coded
lmao, FFXII's AI was a millions times better than this 10 years ago.

>fight this driver unique in Leftheria
>put a light orb on him
>dies to Mythra's special that puts the orb on
>didn't even get to pop my water/wind/fire ones on him
I'm fucking never gonna get those satisfying chain attacks off.
>someone reposted my dumb ass screencap
Veeky Forums famous time to get a trip code.

If you're running no healer with no avant-garde medal on a DPS you're fucking up.

What was your guys' endgame Drivers?
Mine were Rex, Tora and Zeke

Why are the World tree areas named after Urza Major stars?
I've seen this in other stuff from Japan so I'm assuming there'sa meaning to it other than "cool names"

I finally got one of the blades I was hoping to get! But its on Nia

At least she constantly calls her Nina.

>amalthus fight
how unfun
I didn't want to hit the enrage portion before stacking two orbs, and then getting raped trying to stack more.
Or getting blueballed for him to die to the first special in the chain attack.

He's blaming it on Zeke. It's not a Zeke issue.

>dumb as brings
Looks like it's your fault user.

You could just blowdown as soon as the fight starts, putting him back in the hole he came from.

Got my first 4 star common. Thank god for that Souleater UM. Perfect pre-post-game.

>your
Idiot, point proven.

Where's he fought? I'm just past the elevator after Rex and Mythra attack Indol

That's the correct form of "your," you deficient twat.

I don't use blowdown in my loadout, but he's dead now.
If he was going to be this easy to kill I would have done it without the useless full burst.
After Jin in the World Tree.

>nia's fortitude grows as she fights alongside Pyra or Mythra

This. Attacker types needs to be played by the player or they aggro everything. And unlike Rex, he doesn't have the critheal specialization.

Same room as Jin, right after him. He bursts out of the floor, leaving a hole that's a bottomless pit. You can fall in it. You can push him back into it.

I thought it was just Pyra.